Pineapple Skunk x The New

Smokebelch

Hey, this looks stunning! 

So I gotta ask mate, if this can finish in 8 weeks, does that make her a contender for the uk outdoor summer at lats 52 and below? 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Well played  :headbang:

Let the drying and curing process begin  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Tnx Mark! I do cure my bud but must say that I like to smoke them when they're just dry, I've got trouble getting any kind of taste of weed when it's cured for a long time but smoking them fresher gives me a better idea of the terpene profile, after that I just taste smoke and get stoned. 

I'm very pleased with the way this girl grew, practically grew herself! 

• Like 3

@CannaKayNice to see you have chopped them down and now have them drying, it sounds like your early testers were nice so it looks promising for some jars of some quality buds. Thanks for the updates and I look forward to your smoke reports dude.

@Amarillo slimThanks for that advise dude, I will try with a brush next time.

Monday was a big day as I chopped my beautiful looking Dirty Larry, I like cloudy trichomes with a few ambers and she was there so I chopped her at day 62.

She was trimmed and then cut and hung as a whole plant. She smells gassy and earthy the same as The New but I think the Pineapple Skunk May have added a bit of fruityness, I only got a small bit of scissor hash and that tasted very OG.

The plant was very short and thought I won’t yield much but the short colas got very fat in late flower and they are very tight so I think there is way more than I thought.

Its in the drying tent now so have to patient, I can’t wait to try her in the vapes.

I took a load of photos just before I chopped her.

Dirty Larry Chopped @ Day 62

large.P1280307.jpg

large.P1280290.jpg

large.P1280252.jpg

large.P1280253.jpg

large.P1280248.jpg

large.P1280234.jpg

large.P1280224.jpg

large.P1280189.jpg

large.P1280199.jpg

large.P1280202.jpg

large.P1280203.jpg

large.P1280209.jpg

large.P1280212.jpg

large.P1280216.jpg

• Like 20

@Smokebelch that's a very pretty larry you got there mate! Hope she smokes how she looks! I'll be making a smoke report somewhere next week and got great feedback from others that have puffed on larry. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@CannaKayNice to see you have chopped them down and now have them drying, it sounds like your early testers were nice so it looks promising for some jars of some quality buds. Thanks for the updates and I look forward to your smoke reports dude.

@Amarillo slimThanks for that advise dude, I will try with a brush next time.

Monday was a big day as I chopped my beautiful looking Dirty Larry, I like cloudy trichomes with a few ambers and she was there so I chopped her at day 62.

She was trimmed and then cut and hung as a whole plant. She smells gassy and earthy the same as The New but I think the Pineapple Skunk May have added a bit of fruityness, I only got a small bit of scissor hash and that tasted very OG.

The plant was very short and thought I won’t yield much but the short colas got very fat in late flower and they are very tight so I think there is way more than I thought.

Its in the drying tent now so have to patient, I can’t wait to try her in the vapes.

I took a load of photos just before I chopped her.

Dirty Larry Chopped @ Day 62

large.P1280307.jpg

large.P1280290.jpg

large.P1280252.jpg

large.P1280253.jpg

large.P1280248.jpg

large.P1280234.jpg

large.P1280224.jpg

large.P1280189.jpg

large.P1280199.jpg

large.P1280202.jpg

large.P1280203.jpg

large.P1280209.jpg

large.P1280212.jpg

large.P1280216.jpg

Banger of a creation  :bong:

Well done @Smokebelch:yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 8

You definitely have the pretty plant touch mate, absolute beauty...

An ur not only the grower but the creator aswell....:notworthy:

• Like 8

Thanks folks, she is almost dry so I will be trying her out very soon, watch this space for an update.

@OPGThanks for the heads up dude, I missed that as I was out fishing all day yesterday, seeing my plant on the High Times IG page has blown me away, she is beautiful though.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

So it’s been a while since since I chopped that Dirty Larry and I have been vaping bit of it for a while now, I have to say I am very happy with how she had turned out.

The flowers look really nice, they are a mixture of greens and purples and there is a nice covering of trichomes, when broken up it looks like a snow flurry. The buds are not as tight as I would ideally like but that’s a small niggle really. 

The flavour is very nice, it tastes very OG, earthy and gassy just like a The New I used in the cross, the Pineapple Skunk has made the flavour a lot stronger and added a nice skunky fruityness, I prefer the flavour to this over The New.

I found The New was quite a heavy couchlock stone which is not my bag really, happily the Pineapple Skunk has balanced it out nicely, it’s warm and melty and makes me feel happy and relaxed, the perfect stone for me.

So far so good then, the first Pheno I have flowered is very nice, I have two more in flower so looking forwards to trying those soon. 

There will be more of these seeds available in around 3 weeks time, these will be the last F1s as I have ditched The New cut. I am going to BX a couple of nice phenos of Dirty Larry so there will be BX seeds but no more F1.

Dirty Larry

large.485CAD2D-98EC-404A-BBE4-9545555DDDE2.jpeg

large.D93BF036-886B-423F-A31A-B3E66823937C.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 14

@Jstaff@ExhaleThanks guys and thanks for the nomination Exhale, the ones in flower are looking awesome, I hope they both go all colourful like this one did. I will get some full plant photos later.

Dirty Larry (Shorty) @ Day 31

large.P1280852.jpg

Dirty Larry (Taller) @ Day 37

large.P1280855.jpg

• Like 9

Hey dude, that’s a cool complete smoke report, an getting top marks other than compactness off the buds you say, which don’t look to bad in the pic’s, very impressive looking buds, especially the purple trimmed bud is a stunner, that’s two pics you could have in the cotc this month.

As soon as I can get a jar or two in reserve  (not easy) I’ll give regs a go, i don’t know the breeding game, so not really sure the difference in F1’s an BX’s, but I’m guessing is similar or more steady.

Amazing results so far, good luck mate...

• Like 5