Pineapple Skunk x The New

Smokebelch

@Dinafem-MarkI know mate, it’s awesome. I was going to hit up an OG Cookies with some pollen next but I am going to do the Orange Juice instead as it smells divine. I can do the OG Cookies next time. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@CannaKayThanks for posting that info in this thread dude, I am so pleased you have enjoyed growing her out and also your reports of the amount of trichs sounds amazing, I am keeping my fingers crossed that it smokes ok for you. Good luck with the mother plants.

@GreenlsWhat were they thinking?

All 3 of my Dirty Larrys are looking really nice. I got some photos tonight, not long to go on the late flower very short pheno, I think she will be getting chopped within the week.

Dirty Larrys

large.P1280082.jpg

large.P1280077.jpg

No problem mate, doing it with pleasure! Thank you for jumping on the new so quik! I've just smoked a sneaky wee bud that I pulled from the bottom of big larry yesterday and were in for a treat!!! A fast dry of just

one day and considering its a very small popcorn bud from the bottom that had 50% clear trichomes I must say I'm very impressed with the stone and taste, stone hit me straight away and reminds me of a ak47 hit from back in the day, straight in yer face, well pleased with that! The taste is just pure og fuel even after a 1 day dry, I can't wait to smoke this beauty when she's slowly dried and cured, defo a keeper!!! 

Small larry is catching up with big larry and is maturing fast so I'm not sure wich one I'll pull first. 

I was planning on binning 2 flowering clones of each larry because they're extremely small due to a nitrogen toxicity, they had no fertilizer what so ever apart from the soil they were in. 

Because the smoke is so nice I decided to keep them but didn't wanted to waste 22 liters of soil on possibly half a ounce of 2 plants so I took them out and shook the rootball until they fitted a 3,5L pot with a wee bit a fresh soil. 

I'll put some pics on tomorrow! 

• Like 8

Have you thought about maybe picking your favourite new x ps and back crossing it with the dads ps polin if you have any left. Plants look real nice dude.

atb

• Like 8

@golf.007Yeah that could be a lot of fun dude, I do have loads of pollen left. If I did that would that be a BX, is this how real breeders work their lines? it’s all new to me dude but I have got the bug for it.

Obviously as nice as the plants look no one has smoked or vaped any of these yet so it’s too soon to start pollinating, I am going to plant more out once I have tried these and then maybe hit some of those with the pollen.

Stupidly I never took cuts of the beautiful purple one but I have a feeling there will be a lot of phenos like that one. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 9

Stunning looking plants, really great work there :yep: 

No wonder they flew out the subbies, as already said great way to support the site, I'll certainly be keeping an eye out for them to reappear.

Thanks for sharing :oldtoker:

• Like 7

@ClumsyThanks dude, keep an eye on this thread, it’s will be around 4 or 5 weeks until they will be restocked, I put 15 seeds in each pack so there are plenty there to play with.

From your list of tequirements this will be done in 9 weeks, it has been very easy to grow, as well as the lovely earthy gassy OG smell there it’s a bit fruity as well.

I will be chopping sometime over the next week so it won’t be long until we see what it’s like and I will report back here. The only thing might be a problem is The New I used is couchlock gear so it may be a bit too heavy for you.

• Like 5

@CannaKaySorry dude I forgot you tried a sneaky bit of your taller skunky one, from what you are saying it sounds very promising,

These are exiting times dude, it’s been a long journey for me as I gerimited those Pineapple Skunk regular seeds well over a year ago and it’s me and you who will be the first testers, bring on the Larry.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

Thanks for that, subbed to follow and will have a look at Cannakay's diary as well :)

I think I'll definitely give them a go if I'm lucky enough to get some, just showed a picture of them to  Mrs Clumsy and got an "ooh blimey" rather than the usual mild indifference :)

Your Milk cross also looks great, looks like your getting some lovely plants out in to the community, 

Thanks for all your input, very much appreciated. :oldtoker:

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@CannaKaySorry dude I forgot you tried a sneaky bit of your taller skunky one, from what you are saying it sounds very promising,

These are exiting times dude, it’s been a long journey for me as I gerimited those Pineapple Skunk regular seeds well over a year ago and it’s me and you who will be the first testers, bring on the Larry.

Has me all excited aswel mate! That's the first larry down (small one) large._20200313_022517.JPGlarge._20200313_022607.JPGlarge._20200313_022537.JPGlarge._20200313_022631.JPGlarge._20200313_022727.JPGlarge._20200313_022747.JPGlarge._20200313_022549.JPGthe amount of trichomes on this little beauty is amazing,unfortunately i only have a cheap ass mobile phone and no fancy camera. 

On inspection I did find a few nanners here n there and also 1 on big larry but that don't scare me since it's in late flower. large._20200313_121132.JPGthis is the repotted big larry clone that went from a 11L  to a 3,5L pot, neither big or small clone larry are showing any signs of shock so i think I'm getting away with it. The yield of these two will not be something to write home about but I'm not innit for the cash so I don't mind. large._20200313_022242.JPGlarge._20200313_022357.JPGlarge._20200313_022413.JPG

• Like 7

@CannaKayNice one on the harvest dude, shame about the nanas, I have been watching hing mine closely and haven’t seen any yet.

I see what you mean about the cuts looking like they had too much nitrogen, they really are light feeders these plants.

Looking forward to seeing what you think once it’s dry.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@CannaKayNice one on the harvest dude, shame about the nanas, I have been watching hing mine closely and haven’t seen any yet.

I see what you mean about the cuts looking like they had too much nitrogen, never seen that before, I took a cut of my tall plant and it opposite to yours and looks hungry.

Looking forward to seeing what you think once it’s dry.

Can't wait to smoke a proper bud! I changed soil type, went from Levington 5 week feed to Levington seaweed 8 week feed so that can be the problem. 

Already changed it back the 5 week feed and will stick to that. 

Not worried about the nanners at all mate, there was only 1 on the big one and a few on the small one, probably not even viable, just a defence mechanism against dying, different story if this was week 3 of flower ofcourse. 

Smell a this beauty is a lot less gassy n more fruity, she actually reminds me of a bubble kush I grew a while ago, very tasty smelling. 

• Like 4

On 27/02/2020 at 6:24 PM, Smokebelch said:

over did it a bit

Understatement of the year award goes to.... lol  Just taking the piss..  Talk about a cumshot pic though, I'td get my vote in COTC :D

Nice little project :yep:

• Like 6

@Smokebelch

Was doing a bit of pollination earlier today, little artist brush in bright sunlight, pollinated several 1.5l pot plants with an almost impersevablse amount of pollen.  

large.Pollination.JPG

Of course if you've got plenty can just blow the pollen over plants and get good pollination.  This way is just very controlled and less wasteful when pollen needs to go further.  

• Like 7

That's big larry down, she's a real beauty and covered in trichs, smells really gassy with a hint of sour fruits. Small larry is in the drying cupboard coming up for day 5 and is probably ready to be jarred at day 6 or 7, I'm already smoking wee buds from the bottom and she's not as potent as her bigger sister but I must note that she was less mature when I took her and has 49/49 clear /cloudy trichs with a few Amber's. 

large._20200316_233237.JPGlarge._20200316_233221.JPGlarge._20200316_233207.JPGlarge._20200316_233147.JPGif the shit hits the fan and this country is going on lock down aswel I'm willing to trade some green poison for toilet paper and food but this beauty can't be bought, not even 50 toilet rolls lol

• Like 7

19 hours ago, CannaKay said:

That's big larry down, she's a real beauty and covered in trichs, smells really gassy with a hint of sour fruits. Small larry is in the drying cupboard coming up for day 5 and is probably ready to be jarred at day 6 or 7, I'm already smoking wee buds from the bottom and she's not as potent as her bigger sister but I must note that she was less mature when I took her and has 49/49 clear /cloudy trichs with a few Amber's. 

large._20200316_233237.JPGlarge._20200316_233221.JPGlarge._20200316_233207.JPGlarge._20200316_233147.JPGif the shit hits the fan and this country is going on lock down aswel I'm willing to trade some green poison for toilet paper and food but this beauty can't be bought, not even 50 toilet rolls lol

Well played  :headbang:

Let the drying and curing process begin  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3