Pineapple Skunk x The New

Smokebelch

@Diddy@Oldbear@Fonzand anyone else who has grabbed a pack of these good luck with them, I am well happy with my 3 at the moment, sorry I haven't really updated much.

The first one I chopped has pretty much all gone now, I couldn't leave it alone. I chopped one a while back which I vaping now, it very nice, more skunky tasting but still got the New OG gassiness too, this stuff is much stronger than the first one, it can put me in bed if I over indulge.

The other short stumpy one smells amazing like bubblegum and exotic fruits, its going to be a tasty one I think, she is well over 9 weeks now and still throwing out white pistils, there are some amber trichs but I also go buy the pistils and I want most of them brown before I chop.

I took some photos of them both over the weeks, I cant remember the days so I just put the pictures up. Anyone who is growing her out feel free to post photos in here, I would love to see all the different phenos people get.

This is the taller one that was chopped at a day over 9 weeks. Beautiful almost black foliage on this pheno.

large.P1290742.jpg

large.P1290745.jpg

large.P1290755.jpg

large.P1290757.jpg

large.P1290767.jpg

This is the shorter one that's still in flower, they are all really nice looking plants so far.

large.P1290989.jpg

large.P1290834.jpg

large.P1290837.jpg

large.P1290983.jpg

large.P1290995.jpg

large.P1300041.jpg

large.P1300052.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 22

Drooling mate. I do indeed have a pack winging its way to me lol. Just waiting on the postie doing his thing.

• Like 3

Dirty larry in week 6 large._20200505_012341.JPGlarge._20200505_012312.JPGgetting there, gonna let this one go longer then usual, maybe even 11 or 12 weeks n get a decent amount of Amber trichs before I'll chop her. 

• Like 7

I love it mate looks beautiful, I had a bag seed strain I named Lanky Larry years ago the name just reminded me of it that shorter one looks like its gonna be proper sticky 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

I love it mate looks beautiful, I had a bag seed strain I named Lanky Larry years ago the name just reminded me of it that shorter one looks like its gonna be proper sticky 

Cheers mate, the two pics are one and the same plant, I used to have big n small larry but gave small larry to a pal, this is big larry and she was a bit slow in the beginning but is starting to pack now, she is very sticky indeed and it's been too long since I smoked her. :skin_up:

• Like 4

@Smokebelch you've made a few members very happy  ;)

Be interesting to see what the community can do with this creation  :yep:

The results I'm seeing from your first drop are just stunning plants  ;)

Good luck to everyone fortunate enough to grab this cross by @Smokebelch:headbang:

Stay safe people  :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark.. 

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Missed them again i will sort out my subs soon as i like the sound of these and want to try them outside.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@murphyblueI have plenty more of these seeds here dude, I will get them sent in next week.

Nice one get paid next week also so will sort subs out then.

• Like 3

@CannaKayYour D Larry is looking good, be interesting to see how they turn out at 12 weeks,  good luck with her and thanks for posting pics in here.

@FonzGood luck with your seeds dude, I hope you find something nice in those. 

@murphyblueI will put an update in here when I send them in, busy with fishing this week so it will be next week now.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

@Smokebelchtnx mate , i have had the cold a few times the last couple of months and my sense of taste n smell haven't been the best. When I smell her now I don't recall her smelling of strawberries but that's the dominant smell I get the now, smells sooo good I need to stop myself from takin a sample already. She's started to fade so I'm gonna give her a shot a nutes for the first time, she's in week 8 and ill take some pics tonight to put up, see them seeds are flying off the shelf, there's gonna be alot off happy stoned people in a few months lol

• Like 2

large._20200521_131920.JPGlarge._20200521_132111.JPGlarge._20200521_131650.JPGanother 3,5 to 4 weeks and she's coming down, she's fading a bit fast now so gave her a strong dose a nutes, she also needs some cal/mag but it's a bit too late to give her that now so hopefully she'll pull through without it. Won't be long before I can stink up the house again with some lovely dirty larry! People who got these beans will not be disappointed! 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Big larry is beautiful atm and if I wasn't such a shite photographer and took some pics of her a few days ago I would have some belters of pics to show, she's fading fast now and I'm not sure if she'll make it to 12 weeks, she's at the end of week 9 now large._20200531_102348.JPGlarge._20200531_102215.JPGlarge._20200531_102138.JPGlarge._20200531_102107.JPG

• Like 5