Pineapple Skunk x The New

Smokebelch

I have test germinated some F1 hybrid seeds I made with a Humboldt Seeds male Pineapple Skunk and a female HSO The New and the seeds are viable.

I have 4 that have germinated in wet paper towels so tomoz I will get them in some compost and keep a log of them in this thread as they progress.

I will be sending a load of these seeds in to be given out as subbie seeds so if you do snag a pack feel free to post photos and log their progress in here, it should be lots of fun and hopefully there will be some nice plants to be found in these seeds.

Humboldt Seeds Hybrid : Pineapple Skunk x The New

large.P1250999.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 35

evenin mate, what type of pheno's would we be on the lookout for on these? could you sum up what you thought of the parents, as a guide like?

Reckon you might have just added to my seed collection here :) 

• Like 6

@unityWill do dude, it’s a bit late now and I am battered, I will update you on some info on the parents tomorrow.

@vince noir rock n roll starCheers dude, it turned out really well and they germinated with no probs within 24hrs. 

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

good to see this started smokebelch, an with some interest already, hopefully will fill with pics from ppl when they get em...

seeds do look awesome nice colour with tiger stripes, im seeing a black smelly pheno, that's the cross from the, The New an pineapple skunk diary, that I`d like to find, that's one possible pheno, an will be interesting to see what other phenos pop up also...

good luck with this dude...

• Like 6

Now I know the seeds are viable I have split them up into packs of 15, I am a bit busy this week but have a week off work next week so I will get down the post office on Monday and get them off to Joolz. There are also 10 packs of Pineapple Skunk F2 and Pineapple Skunk x Seedism Milk.

Pineapple Skunk x The New

large.P1260066.jpg

The Seeds are Viable

large.P1260057.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 20

I popped 4 PS x The New in some wet paper towels, I broke one whilst transferring it into the compost, 2 are up and running and one is up but struggling a bit. I also put one of the PS F2 in some compost and that is up as well.

I have kept 35 of the PS x The New seeds back for myself to play with so I am going to get a few more wet so I can flower a few out and see what they throw up pheno wise.

The healthy PS x The New are the two on the left, top right is struggling and botton right is the PS F2.

large.P1260071.jpg

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Greenls said:

Half tempted to sub just for them lol

I have a feeling are going to be very popular dude so if you want a pack keep an eye on the subbie seeds next week and get those subs in when they are available.

• Like 5

I think the Pineapple Skunk x Seedism Milk may produce some big yielders, she was a monster with huge flowers and some mad late flower foxtailing, I had to chop her as she was staring to eat herself.

Seedism Milk Chopped @ Day 78

large.P1260053.jpg

large.P1260044.jpg

large.P1260010.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 16

That’s a a nice tidy lil vial of seed’s set up ur sending in, nice an tidy looking...

Just seen ur update now too, cool to see ur in soil an above ground with 3 ps+ the new, an a ps f2 also...

those Pskunk + Milk I think will be popular too, I think you could be a popular dude soon haha

That Milk that you just posted is a beast mate, the size of those colas 

Edited by Amo
  • Like 6