Pineapple Skunk x The New

Smokebelch

@Ned FlandersCheers dude, the plant eating it’s self is when you stop feeding her near the end and the foliage starts to yellow up as it uses up nutrients.

This is fine upto a point but if you let it go too far. then the sugar leaves on the actual buds start to yellow, this is when I say the plant is eating it’s self.

@smokie1 b c f c Cheers dude, yeah it is great fun and brings a new dimension to the hobby, I guess once you have learnt how to grow quality weed then it’s a natural progression to keep thing interesting.

Your adventures sound very interesting, I have found the HSO regs to be good quality genetics so far, both the HSO males I have flowered have been quality plants. 

Good luck with your projects dude.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

• 5 months later...

I got some plans for your creation @Smokebelch as i have had nothing to do for a week i have been trying to work out the logistics for the spring. 

The plan is to pop 8 (keeping the rest incase i get to grow indoors again) the males as they appear will be carted off to last years mango plot we hadn't plan to use it as its a shit plot but will be good enough for males plus its pretty easy plot to just pop in as its on the way home from work.

Females will go in last years auto plot will take clones to make the number up to 8.

Now in even my short time as a grower i have noticed that serious 6 is highly praised in the outdoor world so planning on getting reg's  and doing the same with them shift the males all on one plot and 8 females in another plot we found for next year.

2 plants at each female plot will be sacrificed for seeds if all goes as planned will have serious 6 x serious 6,serious 6 x dirty larry, and at other plot dirty larry x dirty larry and dirty larry x serious 6.

Bare in mind i have never had to deal with males before so apart from seeing pics of males on here and the net i have never seen one in real life as they say so will post loads of pics and pester u. lol

And also i have no idea if it will work but if all goes to plan will see if they pop for viability and send a few back to the community but wont be able to grow any out myself till 2022.

Got 2 plots reserved for RGSC fems one i used last year the "beast" plot and a new one were we should get a dozen want to really leave these alone to do their thing but i might get the dusting bug. lol

• 1 year later...