Pineapple Skunk x The New

Smokebelch

On 30/03/2020 at 7:56 PM, Smokebelch said:

So it’s been a while since since I chopped that Dirty Larry and I have been vaping bit of it for a while now, I have to say I am very happy with how she had turned out.

The flowers look really nice, they are a mixture of greens and purples and there is a nice covering of trichomes, when broken up it looks like a snow flurry. The buds are not as tight as I would ideally like but that’s a small niggle really. 

The flavour is very nice, it tastes very OG, earthy and gassy just like a The New I used in the cross, the Pineapple Skunk has made the flavour a lot stronger and added a nice skunky fruityness, I prefer the flavour to this over The New.

I found The New was quite a heavy couchlock stone which is not my bag really, happily the Pineapple Skunk has balanced it out nicely, it’s warm and melty and makes me feel happy and relaxed, the perfect stone for me.

So far so good then, the first Pheno I have flowered is very nice, I have two more in flower so looking forwards to trying those soon. 

There will be more of these seeds available in around 3 weeks time, these will be the last F1s as I have ditched The New cut. I am going to BX a couple of nice phenos of Dirty Larry so there will be BX seeds but no more F1.

Dirty Larry

large.485CAD2D-98EC-404A-BBE4-9545555DDDE2.jpeg

large.D93BF036-886B-423F-A31A-B3E66823937C.jpeg

top work mate:yes:

• Like 12

Sorry for the lack of photos folks, I dropped my laptop last week while it was on and it’s trashed the Harddrive, I having to process photos on an iPad mini and it’s a right ball ache. 

I am enjoying the one I already chopped very much, it’s starting to taste sweeter now it’s been curing a while. 

The two I have in flower now are both looking and smelling great so I think you guys who grabbed a pack will find some very nice plants in them, the one I am vaping now is very The New leaning so you can get very similar genetics at a fraction of the cost of Sherbinskis seeds.

The Subbies all sold out pretty quickly but the good news is I am chopping The New this week and it has a branch that’s full of seeds so I will be sending some in shortly. I plucked a little nug off her last night and 5 seeds fell out so it’s looking good.

These will be the last F1s as I killed off The New cut, I want to make some Dirty Larry BX now so will be working in those over the coming months.

The New x Pineapple Skunk F1

large.A6749B06-D53A-4BCF-A915-52B985254CDB.jpeg

Dirty Larry (Shorty) @ Day 39

large.D5571CE4-F7CB-4047-8110-1898C709E39A.jpeg

large.871B0079-CD86-4661-BB1D-19E869DA9762.jpeg

large.CA6CDB85-1EF7-4429-9CB8-1EB555C10543.jpeg

Dirty Larry (Taller) @ Day 46

large.E17B7B69-EDED-400C-9267-3161C8FFF577.jpeg

large.4544582C-193D-4D46-A4D1-8C292DD99348.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 14

6 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

These will be the last F1s as I killed off The New cut, I want to make some Dirty Larry BX now so will be working in those over the coming months.

Really cool to see you still pursuing the breeding game mate :yep:

That's ones sexy looking plant  ;)

Stay safe buddy :thumsup:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 7

Good to see yer still working on them mate, here's one of two midget Larry's and my big larry clone that has entered the second week of 12/12large._20200408_020826.JPGlarge._20200410_021602.JPGvery enjoyable smoke, so much that I have fuck all left already lol

• Like 9

@CannaKayI am really pleased you are enjoying the DLarry Dude, my jar is going down quick as well, it’s very moorish isn’t it. 

Good luck with these ones dude, I will catch up with your diary later.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@CannaKayI am really pleased you are enjoying the DLarry Dude, my jar is going down quick as well, it’s very moorish isn’t it. 

Good luck with these ones dude, I will catch up with your diary later.

Cheers mate, moorish is a good discription. There's not much too see now if it comes to Larry's in my groom but in a few weeks time I should have a belter of a larry. Still got 10 beans left so 2020 isn't completely fucked lol

• Like 5

On 4/7/2020 at 0:59 PM, Smokebelch said:

Sorry for the lack of photos folks, I dropped my laptop last week while it was on and it’s trashed the Harddrive, I having to process photos on an iPad mini and it’s a right ball ache. 

I am enjoying the one I already chopped very much, it’s starting to taste sweeter now it’s been curing a while. 

The two I have in flower now are both looking and smelling great so I think you guys who grabbed a pack will find some very nice plants in them, the one I am vaping now is very The New leaning so you can get very similar genetics at a fraction of the cost of Sherbinskis seeds.

The Subbies all sold out pretty quickly but the good news is I am chopping The New this week and it has a branch that’s full of seeds so I will be sending some in shortly. I plucked a little nug off her last night and 5 seeds fell out so it’s looking good.

The New x Pineapple Skunk F1

large.A6749B06-D53A-4BCF-A915-52B985254CDB.jpeg

Dirty Larry (Shorty) @ Day 39

large.D5571CE4-F7CB-4047-8110-1898C709E39A.jpeg

large.871B0079-CD86-4661-BB1D-19E869DA9762.jpeg

large.CA6CDB85-1EF7-4429-9CB8-1EB555C10543.jpeg

Dirty Larry (Taller) @ Day 46

large.E17B7B69-EDED-400C-9267-3161C8FFF577.jpeg

large.4544582C-193D-4D46-A4D1-8C292DD99348.jpeg

Ooooo Have you sent these in for subby seed yet mate lol? I only ask as I have just paid for this year and if these are winging their way to HQ then i would like to ask joolz for these one's lol. It's that or one of your other mix's of pineapple skunk and seedism milk....decisions decisions . Subby seed section is like a big sweet shop when i look in there lol.

Still think we should have a subby seed grow section so that these beasts get more exposure. 

• Like 5

@DiddyI have the seeds here now mate, today I am going to get some wet to check they are viable. I have messaged Joolz to check he is still excepting deliveries during the lockdown.

If all is well then they should be back in stock sometime in the next week or so. I would wait until these are back as these have started to be tested and I am hearing good things all around, I am loving the one I am vaping now.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

Here is the next Dirty Larry that I will be chopping, she is looking good and smelling lush, I am looking forward to vaping some of her soon.

Dirty Larry (Taller) @ Day 50

large.EC17A6CA-B405-4F32-99ED-BC8C2AB582A6.jpeg

• Like 16

This morning I have been counting up the Dirty Larry seeds I harvested and I ended up with a whopping 470, I though there was a lot but I never expected that many.

They have passed the germination test with flying colours and I will be posting 10 packs of 15 out to Joolz on Monday. Let see how quick these 10 packs go, if they run out I will send more in a few weeks along with some Dinafem Orange Juice x Pineapple Skunk seeds that are cooking as we speak.

I will get the two I have in flower out of the tent for photos when the lights come on later.

Dirty Larry F1 Seeds

large.1286184C-F774-49B0-A257-B04C8F69BD7E.jpeg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 16

On 19/04/2020 at 0:23 PM, Smokebelch said:

This morning I have been counting up the Dirty Larry seeds I harvested and I ended up with a whopping 470, I though there was a lot but I never expected that many.

They have passed the germination test with flying colours and I will be posting 10 packs of 15 out to Joolz on Monday. Let see how quick these 10 packs go, if they run out I will send more in a few weeks along with some Dinafem Orange Juice x Pineapple Skunk seeds that are cooking as we speak.

I will get the two I have in flower out of the tent for photos when the lights come on later.

Dirty Larry F1 Seeds

large.1286184C-F774-49B0-A257-B04C8F69BD7E.jpeg

Result  :headbang:

We are going to have some happy UK420 members in a few months  :yep:

Nice way to give back :)

Keep safe mate :cheers:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/04/2020 at 0:23 PM, Smokebelch said:

Let see how quick these 10 packs go,

Just a quick thanks smoke, I ordered a pack of Dirty Larry. Top man sending these in :bong:

Obie 

• Like 6

@diddy   can you just quote the person with the pics that you want to comment on please

so we dont have to look at the pics again also it wastes bandwidth .

• Like 2