Pineapple Skunk x The New

Smokebelch

Good news folks, I finally got my arse in gear and have sent the Pineapple Skunk crosses in for subbies seeds so they should be available very soon.

The ones I did the little test germination on are doing really well and look nice and healthy, I need to get a few more wet now so I have a few different phenos to flower out.

Pineapple Skunk x The New AKA Dirty Larry

large.P1260188.jpg

Pineapple Skunk F2

large.P1260214.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 14

Cheers guys, it’s nice to see some of you will be growing out some of these seeds.

The New that I hit with the pollen was an awesome Pheno, beautiful deep purple almost black on the foliage. The buds are rock hard and taste earthy sweet and gassy, I am getting hints of coke a cola on the exhale with my Evo Cloud, it’s really close to the Dinafem OG Cookies I recently flowered out.

The Two female Pineapple Skunks also had some nice purple foliage and cola tops and the buds are classic Skunk tasting.

The smelly one is pungent, proper reeks the room out when the jar is opened, sweet, skunky with tropical fruit, it’s also a bit rancid like a proper cheese strain, there are undertones of manure when it’s broken up, It’s a strong and very balanced high, it’s a quality pheno and is the one I am keeping.

The other one is very nice, the smell is not as pungent but it reminds me a bit of a Killer Skunk Pheno I had. Unfortunately some flowers don’t vape too well, there is nothing wrong with them for smoking but they just don’t really work too well in vapes and this one is like that, what bit of vapour there is though is strong like the other one.

Here are some shots of the The New that was pollinated and the two skunks just before I chopped them, I really hope those beautiful colours come out in the offspring.

The New

large.P1250983.jpg

large.P1250931.jpg

large.P1250957.jpg

large.P1250935.jpg

large.P1250946.jpg

Pineapple Skunk Smelly Pheno

large.P1250848.jpg

large.P1250730.jpg

large.P1250726.jpg

large.P1250778.jpg

large.P1250795.jpg

large.P1250780.jpg

Pineapple Skunk Shiny Pheno

large.P1250759.jpg

large.P1250691.jpg

large.P1250686.jpg

large.P1250668.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 23

Great work as usual... I just hope there are some of these seeds left when I sub again in december..... Love the look of the 'new'... Mouthwatering...... :yinyang:

• Like 3

@AmoYeah mon, they have landed, there are 13 packs of PS x The New so plenty to go around.

I will get a few more wet tomorrow, now I am pollen chucking I so wish I had more space.

• Like 7

Cool there is plenty for ppl, I needa get my arse in gear an contact jools, abt resubbing early....

good luck on ur next few getting wet, an I think ur liking this pollen chucking malarkey...

• Like 3