Pineapple Skunk x The New

Smokebelch

Time to see what your creation (Dirty Larry) can do as you transition into bloom  ;)

This should be fun :headbang:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 7

@Smokebelch - Not quite sure how I missed this thread Dude! Everything is looking great with your female Dirty Larry - I look forward to seeing her in flower. Fingers crossed you get a better ratio on the latest round of seedlings also. I will keep an eye out for subbie reloads too! ;)  

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

My little DL plant is looking good at 3 weeks of flower, it’s starting to frost up now, some of the pistils have purple hues in them already.

There is one thing that is worrying, there isn’t any smell to it, it just smells of green foliage at the moment.

I have 2 more females in the veg tent just been potted upto 6 litre pots so I have a couple more to run.

Day 20

large.P1270442.jpg

large.P1270435.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 15

6 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

There is one thing that is worrying, there isn’t any smell to it, it just smells of green foliage at the moment.

Hey dude, plenty off time for the smell to come yet, I’m thinking...

Looking a pretty green so far, an getting to the interesting stage now too...

• Like 6

My little Dirty Larry plant is packing on weight and frosting up nicely, I am also seeing purple pistils too. I wish I had been a little more patient and veged her up for another week.

I was worried about the lack of smell, I can smell the New in her now, it’s very subtle but I am getting that gassy OG smell from the flowers.

Another member has a way nicer sounding Pheno than mine which is dripping with trichomes and he says it’s very smelly. Below is a link to @CannaKay diary. He has done a cracking write up of his Pheno.

Dirty Larry @ day 28

large.P1270507.jpg

large.P1270519.jpg

large.P1270520.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 16

2 hours ago, Amo said:

Cool link.

An good to see another Dirty Larry growing @CannaKay

im lagging behind a bit, plans always change don’t they...

Nice to see another DL pic’s in this thread...

I'm glad I could get my hands on them and subbed again just for these. 

I just looked back at my diary and saw that my DL's are at day 38 of 12/12 so not in week 4, week 4 of true flowering would be more accurate. 

GL with yours mate , hope you get the same pheno I have, smelling delicious over here!! 

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, CannaKay said:

GL with yours mate , hope you get the same pheno I have, smelling delicious over here!! 

Cheer’s dude, mine won’t be till the summer but I will post it’s progress in here.

Its that smelly pheno that belch was talking abt an now you too, that I want, glad you got it first go...

good luck mate...

• Like 6

Here are my two female Dirty Larrys that I have in veg, as you can see I have got another squat one and also a taller one which I hope will turn out like @CannaKay Smelly one.

A Pair of DLslarge.P1270582.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

On 16/02/2020 at 9:02 AM, Smokebelch said:

Here are my two female Dirty Larrys that I have in veg, as you can see I have got another squat one and also a taller one which I hope will turn out like @CannaKay Smelly one.

A Pair of DLslarge.P1270582.jpg

Should be fun watching these as they develop  ;)

Very cool thread  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@Dinafem-MarkI know dude, especially now I have LEDS better dialled in and 2 more ladies to flower.

Before I go into that I noticed all 15 packs of the Pineapple Skunk x The New I sent in for subbies have been snapped up quick, I have a big The New cut in an 11 litre pot which is currently on day 31 so I dug some pollen out of the freezer and hit a branch of her with a load of it. I hope the PS pollen is still viable, as you can see from the photo I put loads on just to make sure, I then put a freezer bag over the branch and shook the shit out of it to spread the pollen around.

Keeping my fingers crossed that in around 6 week time we will have some more Dirty Larry seeds for @Joolz for subbies seeds.

Below are also some photos of my The New leaning pheno @ day 44 and also the taller pheno which went into flower 5 days ago.

Hitting The New with Pollen

large.P1270765.jpg

large.P1270769.jpg

Dirty Larry (The New Pheno) @ Day 44

large.P1270791.jpg

large.P1270783.jpg

Dirty Larry (Taller Pheno) @ day 5

large.P1270794.jpg

• Like 16

@ratdog Yeah I know dude, lol I am still learning and I over did it a bit I think, never mind I have got tons of the stuff in the freezer so there is plenty left and next time I know to get a lot less out.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6