Pineapple Skunk x The New

Smokebelch

On 07/06/2020 at 8:49 PM, HSO-Mark said:

@CannaKay That looks lethal :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Tnx! Gonna give her a few more days, maybe a week and chop her. She smells like a strawberry milkshake. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CannaKay said:

She smells like a strawberry milkshake

Sounds Devine  :yep:

Not to much longer now mate ;)

Mark..

• Like 2

I have missed these twice now.:wallbash:

I got time but just to let u know i have found a plot for these out doors next season @Smokebelch 

And @CannaKay that looks stunning mate worthy of a cream of the crop get some pics in.

just had a thought @Joolz if i sort my subs now could u just hold of till u get em off smokebelch please dont want to miss em again.

Edited by murphyblue
last line
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

I have missed these twice now.:wallbash:

I got time but just to let u know i have found a plot for these out doors next season @Smokebelch 

And @CannaKay that looks stunning mate worthy of a cream of the crop get some pics in.

just had a thought @Joolz if i sort my subs now could u just hold of till u get em off smokebelch please dont want to miss em again.

Tnx mate, I wish I had a good camera to take decent pics with but all I have is a simple smartphone, shame because she's an absolute beauty of a plant. I just tossed another 5 seeds in some ph'd water and have another 6 left that I'll keep for the future might I lose a mum. 

Hope you'll get a hold a them! 

• Like 4

@CannaKayI am so pleased you are enjoying the Dirty Larry seeds and finding some very nice phenos in them aswell, there seems to be a lot of variation in these which I love, it’s worth taking cuts of them all and choosing your favourite. Why not flower a Male out and hit it on some females, you have a life time supply then.

My favourite is the last short Pheno I did, it was a nice balance of both the parents flavour wise, very fruity and that nice OG flavour everyone likes, plus it’s strong as fuck too, nice balanced functional high but will put you in bed if you have enough.

I am putting Larry Seeds in Vials as we speak and will be posting them in tomorrow, there will be 7 packs so if you want these then let Joolz know and get your subs in. I will do more Dirty Larry in the future but they will be BX versions, these are the last of the F1s.

@murphybluemessage @Joolz and send the subs in and you should get a pack.

I am also sending in Dinafem Orange Juice x Pineapple Skunk (Pineapple Juice) with this batch of seeds. I wetted 10 and they all geriminated, I can’t flower any at the moment as I am too busy with other projects, it’s basically a Skunk x another Skunk so should get some smelly plants from those I reckon.

Coming up in a few weeks I will be sending in Sickmeds Wonder Kush F2’s and Karma Genetics Fruit Bowl x Wonder Kush. I also hit my Smelly Pineapple Skunk cut with some Wonder Kush pollen a few weeks ago so that’s coming.

I also just harvested some HSO Chemdawg so lots more stuff planned for this year including Chemdawg F2.  

Lots to look forwards to from my little projects.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 7

Thanks @Smokebelch just done my subs and messaged joolz.

Got plans for these outdoors next year nice little plot all on their own and the odd male could splash some pollen round at other plots.

• Like 4

@Smokebelch tnx, its hard to choose wich one I like best, the smaller one is more potent than the bigger one but the bigger one has all the looks, and is also quite potent. Took her down yesterday half way week 12 large._20200613_215258.JPGlarge._20200613_215217.JPGlarge._20200613_215153.JPGlarge._20200613_215122.JPGlarge._20200613_215035.JPG

• Like 9

@murphyblueNo worries dude, they are in the post so should be dropping soon, there are 15 in a pack so plenty for you play with, I cant wait to see how she does out doors, feel free to post any pictures you take in here, good luck and I hope you find something in them.

@CannaKayThat's a lovely deep purple pheno with red hues on the fan leaves, seems like you are really enjoying yourself with the Dirty Larrys, certainly getting your monies worth out of the seeds, can you not flower a male out in a cupboard and make yourself some Dirty Larry seeds.

I will pop a few more myself soon, I just have so much on with HSO at the moment, I have 2 of the new Sherbinskis from HSO plus a load of Pineapple Skunk and now Chemdawg pollen both HSO so I think I will be hitting those with each other. I hope Humboldt seeds don't mine me playing around with their genetics.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@murphyblueNo worries dude, they are in the post so should be dropping soon, there are 15 in a pack so plenty for you play with, I cant wait to see how she does out doors, feel free to post any pictures you take in here, good luck and I hope you find something in them.

@CannaKayThat's a lovely deep purple pheno with red hues on the fan leaves, seems like you are really enjoying yourself with the Dirty Larrys, certainly getting your monies worth out of the seeds, can you not flower a male out in a cupboard and make yourself some Dirty Larry seeds.

I will pop a few more myself soon, I just have so much on with HSO at the moment, I have 2 of the new Sherbinskis from HSO plus a load of Pineapple Skunk and now Chemdawg pollen both HSO so I think I will be hitting those with each other. I hope Humboldt seeds don't mine me playing around with their genetics.

Tnx mate, I would love to keep a male and breed a bit but I'm already short on space as it is, on top a that I thought I'd try a new light in my veg cupboard (led) and I'm not too happy with it, no strength at all, the seedlings pull towards the t-5 that I have as a side light (17watt) so that's not a good sign. Once this lockdown crap is over I'm gonna get a bigger cupboard, half it, and make it a veg and seedling cupboard, I can then keep a male in one of em.  GL with all yer projects, yer a busy man/creator! 

• Like 2

On 19/06/2020 at 9:55 AM, Smokebelch said:

I hope Humboldt seeds don't mine me playing around with their genetics

Go for it mate  :yep:

If they turn out like the Dirty Larry then members are in for a treat with the subbie seeds :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/11/2019 at 9:04 PM, Smokebelch said:

I think the Pineapple Skunk x Seedism Milk may produce some big yielders, she was a monster with huge flowers and some mad late flower foxtailing, I had to chop her as she was staring to eat herself.

Seedism Milk Chopped @ Day 78

large.P1260053.jpg

large.P1260044.jpg

large.P1260010.jpg

Hey smoky, 

Ridiculousl chubby nugs there sir. 

Quick question, I hear about plants eating themselves. What's that then? 

Thanky doodles 

Edited by Ned Flanders
  • Like 1

just been through the thread, great looking buds, and seeds too, and what better way to give back to uk420/joolz with the subby seeds. dirty larry looking banging:headbang:

its great fun aint it making crosses of what your working with. im going to make some seeds from my sherbinski seeds too, i have already made a few HSO em dog fems, and a few of the gift of fire and platinum yeti. so got plenty to play with. i have some HSO giestgrow bubba 76 regs to grow out im gonna pick a male and hit my 2 of the new and my other hso vars i have like em dog, 3 blue kings. so if it works out il send a load into joolz for subbys. :skin_up:

• Like 5