Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mike Lydon

Low/mild thc auto strain.

20 posts in this topic

Looking for recommendations on a nice low thc strain of seeds for my next purchase. Something uplifting, but not to strong to get me completely stoned or couch locked. Something to the equivalent of a couple of beers, just to chill.

Can anyone help out.

Also these will be for an outdoor grow

Atb Mike 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Most of the autos will have less THC than photoperiod strains, so don't worry whatever you pick

e2a tbh whatever you grow outside in the UK will have significantly less THC 

Edited by grower951
2 people like this

Have a look at Sweet Seeds Auto Cream Mandarine -  so much flavour & taste ,  smile inducing feel good mood enhancer.    

I have run it for years outdoors and it never fails to make me smile , can be heavy if left to cook out,  use the colouration / cloudiness of the trichs to indicate where she is and how you want her :yep:   

2 people like this

Thanks guys.

Was looking at cookies and cream strain. Or northern lights.

Anyone have any experience with these

Atb Mike 

1 person likes this

I grew northern lights autos last year outside. They were nice and light with the high. They wasnt pumped full of nutes though.  Really hardy outside.

2 people like this

Just now, Budsbandit said:

I grew northern lights autos last year outside. They were nice and light with the high. They wasnt pumped full of nutes though.  Really hardy outside.

That's what I'm looking for.  A handy strain, organically grown, with the light high.

Thanks 

Atb Mike 

Meant to say  hardy strain

Atb Mike 

Posted (edited)

Have you thought about any 1:1 or 1:2 THC/CBD auto strains?

Edited by Military Grade
2 people like this

Just now, Military Grade said:

Have you thought about any 1:1 or 1:2 THC/CBD auto strains?

No, and honestly, I wouldn't know what to look for, any advice greatly appreciated 

Atb Mike 

1 person likes this

I've only grown a couple myself

They where

Critical Cure CBD from Barney Farm, Good effects but did end up with seeds at the end so probably best to avoid and was a photo not an Auto

Exodus Cheese CBD Auto from Green House Seeds, Pretty decent all round

Amnesia CBD Auto from Dinafem, Grow big and strong and yielded great, Great scissor hash tasted like sharp lime.

Sweet Nurse Auto from Sweet Seeds, Nice fuel/gassy smell, and the effects was pretty spot on for me.

All of the above are around roughly 1:2 THC/CBD ratio's. I have just grown my first 1:1 photoperiod about 10% both THC/CBD but still got a day or two of drying before curing, Northern Lights CBD.

I use sites like seedsman with good search filters to set CBD and THC % levels to look for strains that fit the criteria of my own needs. Definitely worth having a look to see if anything tickles your fancy.

I hope this helps somewhat :yep:

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

I've only grown a couple myself

They where

Critical Cure CBD from Barney Farm, Good effects but did end up with seeds at the end so probably best to avoid and was a photo not an Auto

Exodus Cheese CBD Auto from Green House Seeds, Pretty decent all round

Amnesia CBD Auto from Dinafem, Grow big and strong and yielded great, Great scissor hash tasted like sharp lime.

Sweet Nurse Auto from Sweet Seeds, Nice fuel/gassy smell, and the effects was pretty spot on for me.

All of the above are around roughly 1:2 THC/CBD ratio's. I have just grown my first 1:1 photoperiod about 10% both THC/CBD but still got a day or two of drying before curing, Northern Lights CBD.

I use sites like seedsman with good search filters to set CBD and THC % levels to look for strains that fit the criteria of my own needs. Definitely worth having a look to see if anything tickles your fancy.

I hope this helps somewhat :yep:

That's brilliant help military grade.

Thanks for taking the time to post. I'll definitely look these up.

I'm after Some thing that will give a nice mellow relaxing smoke, nothing heavy, or to strong..

Thanks again 

Atb Mike 

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Mike Lydon said:

Looking for recommendations on a nice low thc strain of seeds for my next purchase. Something uplifting, but not to strong to get me completely stoned or couch locked. Something to the equivalent of a couple of beers, just to chill.

Can anyone help out.

Also these will be for an outdoor grow

Atb Mike 

Growing outside is a frigging nightmare. Most of my autos in the ground or pots usually do fine up to the point that they start to put on serious bud weight and then Mr Mould turns up to claim his due. I have some autos about to go out in the garden and hopefully they might do a bit better this year. I am trying Northern Lights auto's for the first time this year as informed opinion suggests they might be a bit more hardy in our rain lashed and fog shrouded isle. 

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Stuart96 said:

Growing outside is a frigging nightmare. Most of my autos in the ground or pots usually do fine up to the point that they start to put on serious bud weight and then Mr Mould turns up to claim his due. I have some autos about to go out in the garden and hopefully they might do a bit better this year. I am trying Northern Lights auto's for the first time this year as informed opinion suggests they might be a bit more hardy in our rain lashed and fog shrouded isle. 

I looked into northern lights as well, but the hight it can grow too outdoors put me off. I'm looking for the smaller strains type, fast bud, or cookies and cream.

Good luck with your plants, hope the mold stays clear 

Atb Mike 

15 minutes ago, Mike Lydon said:

I looked into northern lights as well, but the hight it can grow too outdoors put me off. I'm looking for the smaller strains type, fast bud, or cookies and cream.

Good luck with your plants, hope the mold stays clear 

Atb Mike 

Well yes OK but my experience whatever auto you plant out in your garden is going to grow 5 foot whatever it says on the box. Anyway good luck with your grow.

3 people like this

Could try some LST maybe?