Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

57north

Outdoor U.K, what are you growing this year?

134 posts in this topic
On 31/03/2021 at 11:09 PM, panik said:

Check out the urban legends autos mate there pukka , he has new strains out now also Iv seen the gorilla cookies outdoor they were really good

I’ll have a look @panik cheers for the heads up. I ended up with the fastbuds selection from their Halloween bogof promo so had them for a decent price. Your mazar auto did well up at my lat last year. My top shelf evening indica it is. 

1 person likes this

Going to try blueberry cheese cake and bubblegummmer, we'll see how it goes. I'll start middle of this month 

large.CF26B369-1D50-4F00-BF23-C24014549A54.jpeg

Decisions decisions!?

Still can’t decide what strains to grow I need some recommendations?

will be doing a mix of autos,semis and photos 

Pretty set on a mix of RGSC fast Zkittles,DFG and freezland semis 

And auto Amnesia and Real Gorilla

Which I’ll run a few of each

i also have a bunch of RQS Auto

Mazar,Diesel and Kush along with a few Humboldt UK Cheese autos, 

anyone any experience running any of these autos outdoor?

And will run a few of Coalition seeds LOM Regs and collect a bit of pollen on a separate plot.

Will probably start popping seeds in a week or 2 it’s still pretty cold here and need my fungus experiment out of the way first to make room :thumsup:

2 people like this

Still lighting the fire here in the evening, not starting anything for another week or two yet, was chatting an uncle today who had started some early toms in a polytunnel under fleeces and they still got wiped out a cold night over the weekend, got a giggle out of that. Have floating pallets in place at the swamp, a little covering of farmyard manure on top and will plant into that. Second round of plant outs at a plot in soil then haven't done any prep there. Strains are Kilimanjaro, Red Mandarine FV, Mangobiche Kush, DFG and Fast Zkittles. I hope I'm not overestimating how long it takes a pallet to rot but looking at an American pond talk forum they use the floating pallets as spawning grounds in their ponds there and get multiple seasons out of them, we will see. Have not had much joy the past two years in the drinker but going to persevere. 

4 people like this

April batch (just started in the propagator indoors):

Auto Blue Critical (Dinafem)

Auto Cream Caramel (Sweet)

Auto Critical Orange Punch (Dutch Passion) -- still waiting to pop, will see in a few days; plenty of replacements of needed.

Auto Purple Gorilla (Shortstuff)

July batch (subject to change radically prior to sowing):

Auto Desfrán (Dutch Passion)

Auto Zamaldelica (Ace)

Neville Haze Ryder (World of Seeds)

Wild Thailand Ryder (World of Seeds)

My theory being that the earlier months, hopefully, won't be as humid as the later ones, and might help to avoid mould issues with denser indica buds. We shall see...

1 person likes this

On 14/04/2021 at 9:29 PM, hilbilly hifi said:

was chatting an uncle today who had started some early toms in a polytunnel under fleeces and they still got wiped out a cold night over the weekend, got a giggle out of that.

my mums very eager to get her greenhouse going this year I told her to wait but she had 4 lovely tom plants going until Wednesday night lol she was so pissed lol 

1 hour ago, Minion00 said:

my mums very eager to get her greenhouse going this year I told her to wait but she had 4 lovely tom plants going until Wednesday night lol she was so pissed lol 

I'd say the plant nurseries do be creaming there pants with some of these hard frosts in April, customers coming back multiple times :D

2 people like this

On 08/04/2021 at 5:12 PM, Minion00 said:

need my fungus experiment out of the way first to make room :thumsup:

Hey dude..Haven't read all of this thread so you may have already mentioned but what kind of fungus experiment are you carrying out?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Revive a few different ones atm but don’t think we’re allowed to talk about that here :pitchfork:  
but tonight we’re having a quality control test :P

Edited by Minion00

On 14/04/2021 at 9:29 PM, hilbilly hifi said:

. I hope I'm not overestimating how long it takes a pallet to ro

It will take a good while mate, its treated timber to preserve them for obvious reasons when used for loading.. how do you plan on carrying this out.. its very interesting? Will the pallet be anchored? You putting pots on it or a bed? You mention farmyard Manure is that just to cover the pallet? Soz for the questions just trying to paint a mental picture

1 person likes this

Just now, Minion00 said:

don’t think we’re allowed to talk about that here 

I'm sure nobody is gonna pull the plug on your explanation dude.. sorry bit baked here so not picking up on what it is your up to :skin_up:

1 person likes this

@Revive lol 

seen a similar thread a while back and can be removed if we talk about cultivating fungus lol 

1 person likes this

Just now, Minion00 said:

@Revive lol 

seen a similar thread a while back and can be removed if we talk about cultivating fungus lol 

Oh really.. is that more of a crime than growing fields full of cannabis lol

Fungus as in like liberty caps

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Revive 

I mean I hear you but them are the rules apparently!!

will get my diary going soon how is you’re preparation going? 

not liberty’s in particular they are very hard to near impossible to cultivate

Edited by Minion00

@Minion00 this i no was just trying to establish if I was on the right track.. i understand now..  to be honest dude I seen a few threads about liberty's and so forth.. been getting a bit of prep done dude, just finished building a lil seedling box as I dont want this years lot on the front room window cill.. dont normally have growing equipment these days.. fingers burnt yrs ago but thats another story ;)

So just started a lil diary not much in it yet just what I'm up to atm my plans and so forth and my lil seedling box build.. you have a nice lil stash of bean there dude.. that in itself is a habit let alone smoking the finished product lol

I got to stop buying now I think hmm its difficult must keep my hands in my pockets :yep: