Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zabz

Blueberry kush AF (Nirvana) 1st grow

Hi, first post here. I've read a lot of great advice already, but still a few questions.....

Is anyone else trying the Blueberry kush AF (Nirvana) outdoors this summer?

I'm going to be starting late (mid June)

5x Blueberry kush AF (Nirvana)

10 - 15 ltr smart pots.

Biobizz all mix / extra ???

In a south facing secluded garden 51N.

I would like to keep it all as organic as possible, but I read Autos don't like 'hot' soil. I don't have time to prep the substrate! Any suggestions?

Also, as I will be in the tropics for the winter I would like to try some other 'balcony' suitable strains. (low odour, short) I've read about Nirvana's blue Mystic auto and Vision's NL auto, which both sound great for the Job...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

One Love!

Zibzabs

40% 51N / 60% 31N

What up zibzabs , not sure about soil or growing outdoors but I think Auto Blue Himalaya and Auto Himalayan blue diesel get to around 16 inches so not too tall and you could do some lst to help keep them lower but I would think they'll be proper stinky lol . Sorry I cant be more helpfull mate .

1 person likes this

Hi, first post here. I've read a lot of great advice already, but still a few questions.....

Is anyone else trying the Blueberry kush AF (Nirvana) outdoors this summer?

I'm going to be starting late (mid June)

5x Blueberry kush AF (Nirvana)

10 - 15 ltr smart pots.

Biobizz all mix / extra ???

In a south facing secluded garden 51N.

I would like to keep it all as organic as possible, but I read Autos don't like 'hot' soil. I don't have time to prep the substrate! Any suggestions?

Also, as I will be in the tropics for the winter I would like to try some other 'balcony' suitable strains. (low odour, short) I've read about Nirvana's blue Mystic auto and Vision's NL auto, which both sound great for the Job...

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

One Love!

Zibzabs

40% 51N / 60% 31N

Ive always cut my all mix with 30% coco just to mellow it out a bit good luck
1 person likes this