Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fourTwenty420

Stable strain list (fems)

32 posts in this topic

Over the last year or so I've spent a lot of time digging around the forums researching different strains and seed banks and put together this 'wish list' of stable and well rated seeds... :smartass:

Cheese is my favourite smoke but is very easy to get hold of so I'll order a UGROG Collectors Pack to keep aside for when that time comes.
For now I thought I would stick to feminized seeds to keep it simple as I'm still trying to master the basics.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Amnesia Lemon - Barney's Farm
Finishing up now, heard bad things about barney's but am really impressed so far!
(250w HPS) :v:

CheeseWreck - Seedism

BLZ Bud - Seedism

LSD - Barney's Farm
Northern Lights #5 x Haze - Sensi
Skywalker OG Kush - Reserva Privada
Blue Dream - Humboldt
Grapegod - Next Generation
Ghost Train Haze #1 - Rare Dankness

Sensi Star - Paradise
Caramello - Delicious
Original Strawberry Cough - Dinafem

Has anyone had any experience with any of these strains? Let me know! :upside:

Edited by fourTwenty420
2 people like this

I have done sensi star, one of the better fems I have grown, fairly compact and easy to grow plant that smells very lemony with a hint of menthol, which imo clashes a little on the palate . Not the best bud/leaf ratio but the trim is very heavy with trichs. High was ok, quite buzzy for an indica dom but I didnt find myself wanting to smoke it in many situations, probably because the taste was a bit strange.

I was keen to have a go at blz bud but its never in stock.

2 people like this

You should add dinachem and white widow to that list, both from Dinafem Seeds.. I've strained and stressed hell out of everything this grow and the both strains look happy as anything. The only thing is, white widow is very very hungry, wants calcium in abundance or at least this pheno does. My dinachem is the star of the current grow and is the easiest, less fussy, most forgiving plant I've grown to date

Edited by LovinTheBeans
1 person likes this

Cheesewreck is very stable

Medium yielder a top draw smoke grew this strain on and off for 3 years or so many different seeds all were very good smokes

No hermies

In my experience Green Poison by Sweet Seeds is a great feminized strain. I've grown it a handful of times without any problems. Ts1

3 people like this

Done both Cheesewreck and BlzBud and would readily recommend both. Cheesewreck is probably slightly more uniform than blzbud(2 maybe 3 phenotypes), but Blzbuds reputation is well earned.

Blue Dreams is another decent strain, with nice flavours and strong high.

Mad Elf :bong:

Haze X 5 all day X

2 people like this

Haha yeah, I smoked some BLZ a few years ago and its stuck in my mind since! I got the cheesewreck as there was none in stock for my next grow but I'm glad to hear its decent too!

And I hear good things about the NL, I think I smoked it a while ago it tasted like magic! I got some NL in dam and grew an auto from nirvana but neither really compared so I think it must be the hazey part that I was missing :P

know it isnt on your list but the most stable strain i have EVER grown and ive done a few :) is dutch passion powerplant, i grew out 5 fem seeds and had 2 phenos but there were hardly any difference between the two except leaf shape one being slightly more indica dom and the buds were slightly shorter and fatter but they were all the same height and structure and finished in 8.5 weeks from flip and gave big long colas which stink earthy and piney and smokes smooth and packs a heavy punch and ends up a very nice high, I love this strain and took delivery of 20 the other day and they will be going in water in a few months when I run out, this is the strain I was waiting for,

ease of grow 9/10 purely because I have my enviro dialled in and feeding more inexperienced growers might find it harder but it grew itself tbh

yield 10/10 average 3-3.5 oz per plant under a 600w hps with 5 other plants in 6.5 l pots in pm soil and pm OT range mainlined compared to the ultimate which averaged 2-2.5 and don't get me started on the edge, amazing smoke but v unstable imo

taste 9/10 great smooth earthy hit which can have you coughing if you hit it too hard and an almost sweet aftertaste v.good

high 9/10, hard hitter which turns into a nice high which leaves to mind buzzing but leaves the body too fucked to act on it and you get a great night sleep on it leaving you needing a strong coffee in the morn :)

all in all its great and it surprised me a lot :)

3 people like this

You could do a lot worse than wappa from paradise for stable fems, done 9 in a 1.2 tent, topped twice each, and I swear u could have laid a spirit level over them. the only diff was how much they yielded, some just slightly less than others. cheap as chips man.

nice sweet-fruity/slight musk smell and really nicely balanced high, though smoke more than a couple the indica effect will come over you.

Happy hunting

1 person likes this

You could do a lot worse than wappa from paradise for stable fems, done 9 in a 1.2 tent, topped twice each, and I swear u could have laid a spirit level over them. the only diff was how much they yielded, some just slightly less than others. cheap as chips man.

nice sweet-fruity/slight musk smell and really nicely balanced high, though smoke more than a couple the indica effect will come over you.

Happy hunting

My mate always grows wapoa but only ever done the clone he was given, fucking lovely smoke and i bet it is a stable one too, going by all the diaries ive seen of it over the internet. Bet it would make a great sog strain.
3 people like this

@@greenfingers1987 , I've not heard of power plant before but it sounds awesome, I will defo have to check that one out! Dutch Passion seem like a safe bet too.

@@grotbags @@indicatoker420 - I was reading up a bit more on Paradise Seeds and it sounds like Wappa will be better than the Sensi Star so I think I'll swap it for that!

Cheers for all the replies people, theres so much to choose from but I think my lists nearly done now..
I've scrapped and swapped a few as I probably don't need that many lol, may be getting a little ahead of myself :P
but its almost time to move now then I can start trying the strains out and hunting for some keepers! :toldya:

2 people like this

U shouldn't be disappointed with wappa, in my 10 years of growing its the most stable fem strain iv come across. Paradise have a good rep for doing what it says on the tin. Happy farming bro :oldtoker:

I'm glad to see the Skywalker OG Kush (Reserva Prevada) & Blue Dream (HSO) make the list since I am running both of these strains on my next outdoor grow. I've got a clearing in the woods that gets plenty of direct sunlight from 10am - sunset, but because its surrounded by trees, it gets light later and gets dark earlier than normal. Last grow my Super Lemon Haze started flowering in early August in this spot. It flowered for 11 weeks and was ready by 18th October!

Also LSD is definitely not a stable strain. I have heard horror stories of growers having a 5 pack of LSD seeds that contained 4-5 different phenos, ranging from short stubby indicas that flower in 8 weeks all the way to tall, skinny sativas that went 12 weeks and rotted to mush. The potency of every pheno was supposedly below par so not a single one of them turned out to be keepers. I have heard this from quite a few different reviews.

1 person likes this

Yes I agree with the wappa but c'mon folks please, please don't forget Jacky white from the same stable. It is and was probably one of the most reliable fems surely, both in terms of horticulture and effects....

I don't even care if no one agrees, because it just is. OK?

;)

4 people like this