Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HolySmokeBluntMan

What is the best strain for pain relief?

My girl is in some real pain right now and I wanna grab her some herb but don't know what strain would help with the pain more I need her getting high just want her to be able to cope with the pain

White rhino/medicine man :yep:

cbd crew critical mass

Its different for every individual.

What suits one may not suit another.

First question to ask: What kind of pain is she in?

My experience (chronic back pain for the last 20 years) is that Sativa dominant crosses are best (for me) at helping with chronic pain, especially neuropathic pain and other neuropathic symptoms.

It really is a case of suck it and see. Everyone is different. Beware the folks who say "Indica for pain", as this is not strictly true. Beware anyone why names one strain and insists its the Biz! Horses are most definitely, for courses!

4 people like this

As Arnie says above, afaik most pain relief from gettin high is associated with the distraction from it rather than a strong analgesic effect, although I do find it can help a lot with tooth pain, until the nerve is exposed then there's no stopping it!!

As Arnie says, horses for courses, you need to grow a few strains, get her to try them and then see. I use Barney's Blue Cheese for my pain :oldtoker:

Think knowing what type of pain would help narrow down suggestions.

I suffer from PTS'D' (post-traumatic stress 'disorder') - a mental health condition which has physical manfestations, such as joint / muscle pain. Last year and earlier this year I had it in a disabling form and had to take lots of time off work. It was awful - I had flashbacks to traumatic, life-threatening events, trouble sleeping and lots of physical pain in different parts of my body. Grew northern light autos (nirvana) - very potent and worked a treat. Very pain relieving. Good luck with your search. :yep:

:bong:

Make some cannabis oil. Just smoking it will not be as strong or effective as ingesting oil, whatever the strain.

2 people like this

critical mass for sure. Best pain relief around but you can still function, or you could go for the full on pain relief of oil but hard to funtion on a good dose.

Hope this helps

critical mass for sure. Best pain relief around

For you maybe. But not for all.

What kind of pain are you talking about?

1 person likes this

Mayb look at sum of the med mans brand he breeds his own for his own pain n tht