Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds 2015 Grow Diaries

large.banner-2020-600x150.gif.2c2e050876

34 topics in this forum

• 958 replies

• 115 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 512 replies
    • 94 replies
    • 137 replies
    • 103 replies
    • 216 replies
    • 204 replies
    • 662 replies
    • 130 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 68 replies
    • 119 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 445 replies
    • 124 replies
    • 105 replies
    • 167 replies
    • 274 replies
    • 41 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 164 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 0 replies

• fatboy77
      I'd drop the seaweed after the first few weeks of bloom tbh.  No need to stand the water, straight from the tap is fine. Not much you can do right now except work on the environment and drop the seaweed.  Your main issue is having pots that aren't full of roots, nothing you can do about it this time round. 
    • LokiVirandell
      11L pots only 18 days veg as I am rushing with that grow unfortunately ^^ 4 plants in here, standing water for 2 days ~ temp of feed is  around 20C, light-mix soil biobizz. Just wondered as oldtimer had some problems with seaweed but he been using alga mic
    • fatboy77
      Can't remember what size pots or medium, remind me how many plants too.  Feed temp at 20c right? 
    • Revive
      @SubSpecies wats up my brother.. nice lil update as always, and very informative I must say.. dam the casualties.. thats a right fuker that is.. lets see if my cash crop pops not so confident now and I only got a single 1 too..garden is looking fire mukka, looks like your having loads of fun with the training and so forth.. glad to hear the parracat heater has been rid of.. yeah I thought about the fumes last time we spoke and as it was in the plastic greenhouse I thought it would build up a fair bit... The chain is looking healthy bro I gotta say.. hopefully it suvives..sounds like the runtz xl is gonna be a nice plant to grow, you sound pleased with it?  I ended up buying more autos Well just another var so I have 6 diff ones now they are soon to get baptised in the next week id say.. went for a mazar auto from rgsc so let's see how it gets on.. I been busy trying to get these plots ready plus running 2 diarys and keeping it all updated.. takes some time but you no that more than most as you always put a lot of effort into your writeups... been doing a few myself lately go check them out man.. few beans are now wet too so soon I should have some young ladys to deal with.. I hope the germ rates are good but if not then I got back up but rather not waste the time going again ya no.. lets see how we get on.. nuff respect as always me bredda.. your doing a sterling job.. keep it up sub  catch you up soon ma man.. 1 love