Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Welcome to UK420

Forums

1. New Members

Just joined the interwebs Favourite Cannabis Community ?
    Don't be shy, Introduce yourself here to our community.

But please no questions about growing, equipment or set up etc !

• LokiVirandell
      Yee I heard you have to supplement quite high in pk like you saying in week 4-5 but biotabs have pk teas, What is he using from intense nutrients ? 
    • hash72
      i'm slowly setting up a new 1.5 tent, had to send for chain and hooks to complete the set up, i run a marshydro ts3000, i'm wondering if i should get another light, thinking neither would be on full power would it be beneficial
    • MindSoup
      Worth mentioning not all LED solutions have to be a lot of money, you can buy 10 watt  household LED downlights, with a good spectrum for growing for next to nothing. Whack a bunch them on a piece of ply and wire them up, you could have a 200-300 watt light for 100-150 quid easy, some people are pulling off amazing grows using these cheapo DIY lights. The downside is the efficiency isn't always as good as a high end fixture.
    • CBDGUY
      CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP