Water!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 _guerillagrower_

_guerillagrower_
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:25 PM

Hi

Ive finally found my plot and its amazing lol the ONLY way to get into it is following the rabbit trail which is about a foot high and its surrounded by about 5-6 foot of very sharp brambles you also cant see that theres a 5 meter by 2 meter circle of flat grass which is where im going to be growing in the middle of all the brambles and other nasties.

The bramble and other stuff is so thick not even a deer can get in like i said the only way to get in is underneath it following the rabbit trail lol this is prob the best plot ive ever found its also where no1 walks as there a small fence and fields on one side and a slow moving river about 5 meters down the slope and the other side is a main road and a normal road anyways my question is:

Can i use the water from the very slow moving river and can you get any problems watering them even if the water is a little stagnant or just generally not good?

Cheers

#2 The Sinner

The Sinner

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7625 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:57 PM

Had a couple plots near streams not heavy flow probably just over ankle deep used them a few times last year when we had a couple weeks of hot fine weather probably the only couple of dry weeks all last summer lol . Was fine and did the job I don't think I'd use non flowing water or stagnant water on em tho. :wink:

TS :skull:
[/color]The House Of Sin
"running scrog diary"

#3 PureSmkr

PureSmkr

Smoke Weed Everyday

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2658 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:57 PM

Wouldn't bother watering at all mate, unless we have a very dry summer they won't really need it as the ground holds plenty. :yep:

#4 vostok

vostok

Vegging Nicely

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:31 AM

Or use those water crystals to mix in your soil, or store bulk water in an inflatable air mattress, though not really needed for the Uk, but crystals are handy
If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time.  There would be world peace for at least two hours.  Followed by a global food shortage

#5 _guerillagrower_

_guerillagrower_
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:31 AM

These will be going in large pots as i CBA to start doing digging and what not lol its a pretty big area and i should be able to wack about 15 normal plants or about 30 autoflowering and im going to be focusing on the autos this year.

The water is flowing but just not very fast lol

I will get some pics but i just have to be veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy careful as i have to deal witht he police wanting me for 1 thing or another!

EDIT: Thinking of it i might have the autos all in pots but have 5 or so normals in the ground as thats not too much digging and im also going to be
putting chicking wire along the floor as a few years ago i had rabbits digg under the chicken wire i had around my plants.

Edited by guerillagrower, 28 April 2013 - 12:36 AM.

#6 Fang

Fang

maturing nicely

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:07 AM

I would think about cutting the bottom off those pots.

Fang :bong:
Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)
-St. Bernard, A.D. 1150

#7 Mr_WigglesWorth

Mr_WigglesWorth

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

I would be more worried about the rabbits.
Prior Preparation Plus Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!
Another year in a tunnel. Hang Five Seeds. Hopefully we get a summer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users