6 replies to this topic

#1 Us And Them

Us And Them

Yes you laddy...Stand still laddy

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3390 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

I found this guide for bho return for buds and trim, im going to be doing bit of bho in the coming weeks so i can see for myself whether the guide is close..

1 oz of quality bud 3-6g
1 oz of average bud 2-4g
1 oz of low grade bud 2-3g
1 oz of high quality trim leaves 3-5g
1 oz of trim and leaves 2-4g
1 oz of fan leaves 1-2g

Definition of dope,,Nature,s way of Saying HigH....Howard Marks

#2 _La Viva Sativa_

_La Viva Sativa_
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

very rare ya get 6 gram from primo bud more like 4-5g if its nice frosty nugs. :yinyang:

#3 Mr Herbert

Mr Herbert

Floral sweet oaty fish biscuit

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1391 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:53 PM

Hi folks

Im considering turning an oz of my bud into bho but im not sure whether I can stomach the loss of yield, on average how long does a gram of oil last you? or maybe easier to say how many dabs do you get from a gram. An oz of bud lasts me about 3/4 weeks just smoking bubblers.
The way of the transgressor... is fuckin' 'ard, like. Jeremy Lewis

I disagree. As long as there is a MODICUM OF OWLAGE (MOO) then post whatever the fuck you like. Hiphip

To me the main reason for growing is what the end product does, not colas so dense you could drive a 6 inch nail in with it. I have hammers for that but they don’t get me high. Oldtimer1

#4 _La Viva Sativa_

_La Viva Sativa_
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:12 PM

Hi folks

Im considering turning an oz of my bud into bho but im not sure whether I can stomach the loss of yield, on average how long does a gram of oil last you? or maybe easier to say how many dabs do you get from a gram. An oz of bud lasts me about 3/4 weeks just smoking bubblers.

Yo bro, Bho is another league compared to bud the strenght is way stronger3-4 gram will last you just as long as it would bud mybe even longer to start with till u get usto the strenght defo worth it and i do it all time if you dabbing it it will last u just as long .if you hitting 0.1 dabs then last you 10 dabs a gram. :yinyang:

#5 cheezychong

cheezychong

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

Sounds strong to me :smokin:

#6 Mr Herbert

Mr Herbert

Floral sweet oaty fish biscuit

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1391 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:19 PM

Cheers La Viva I cant make my mind up what to do with it yet, I've never tried oil
and I really want to so I will probably go for it :smug:
The way of the transgressor... is fuckin' 'ard, like. Jeremy Lewis

I disagree. As long as there is a MODICUM OF OWLAGE (MOO) then post whatever the fuck you like. Hiphip

To me the main reason for growing is what the end product does, not colas so dense you could drive a 6 inch nail in with it. I have hammers for that but they don’t get me high. Oldtimer1

#7 Grow Brother

Grow Brother

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

Those estimates are a tad optimistic if you ask me.
Do a run with your high quality trim and see if you like it , i love the stuff but iv had friends who didnt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users