• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Bad Penny.

Bad Penny.

Corporate tosser ;-)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11403 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

I am skimming through "Cultivating exceptional cannabis" "Marijuana botany" and "The cannabis breeders bible",i have hacked seeds before,normally with very little rhyme nor reason other than I wanted seeds,I have done a few decent enough affoe crosses,but this year I have some reputedly very early varieties and some pollen from early flowering canadian strains,I am thinking of planting out a patch of around 100 unsexed seeds,chopping the males as they show(I have pollen already)and selective-pollenating buds on the earliest flowering females,the canadians are streets-ahead of us on outdoor crops and I have access to some decent local west-coast and east-coast seeds,its a starting point I guess :unsure:
Just wondered what everyone else is planning as I know one guy on the boards is doing a decent(100+ plant)breeding program also this year,what strains you thinking of crossing and any intention of feminising the resultant seed?

Attached Thumbnails

• user93155_pic79893_1243332892.jpg

Alright it's time I went, because I want to ban many VIP members here. :(. Good luck ********** and thanks to the good ones here who helped me get my personal supply sorted out properly......F*ck off and Close the door quietly on your way out you f*cking drama-queen.

#2 charas

charas

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

I have about 50 easy sativa x blues , 20 or so blueberry x blues, and about the same amount of bangi haze x blues and white dominia x blues all going out in 3's and 5's in the midlands . I also have 100's of oldtimes x blues that I hope yours do well BP and a good season to all, fingers crossed. :yinyang:

:smokin:
C :yinyang:

#3 _Nunsacred_

_Nunsacred_
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:17 AM

Looking at crossing Guerilla Gold 2 with lebcheese , and any promising phenos from CFP foundation can go in the hack mix too.

I think hacks are great fun especially if the parents are very different in physical traits....

#4 _Fractalhead25_

_Fractalhead25_
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

Im hoping to do some crosses on my 1st year got regs of mango and HP2, can it be as simple as planting them and not removing the males?

#5 CheechChong

CheechChong

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:44 AM

Just because of chance and timing im crossing Auto-Onyx male with this damn Indica that auto-flowered under 24/0 due to root restriction.
Figure she aint gonna do too much and I've loadsa Onyx pollen so may as well see what happens next..

If i don't end up with shit , I might get a semi-auto that flowers as sooon as it fills a 10 ltr pot. Takes 7 weeks to flower and kicks ass.
But i'm prepared for shit...

cc

#6 madgiz

madgiz

Resin Coated

• Team UK420
  • 14912 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

can it be as simple as planting them and not removing the males?

Of course but you will never know what male pollinated which female..

A better way I would have thought (although bear in mind I don't grow outdoors) would be to separate the males before planting out and either plant them else where or flower indoors and collect the pollen to fertilise your chosen females..

scuba pics

Respect each others opinions, help each other out and keep it chilled. jackson5 May 2011

Indeed, if a poor man will spend a year in prison for stealing out of hunger, how high would the gallows need to be to hang the rich man who breaks the law out of greed?― Terry Pratchett, Snuff

#7 Loam Gnome

Loam Gnome

The Gnome made me do it honest guv..

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4028 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

A female Skunk no 1 and a female Wizard's Sleeve have been sprayed with STS but a week later no balls as yet :unsure:

Anyway aiming to create femmed:

SK1 X Royal Nepal
SK1 X Frisian Dew
SK1 X Double Fun/Leb 27

and femmed Wizrd sleeves.

All depends on the STS working though.... :yinyang:
Botanical battles fought on brambled banks. Guerilla strategies versus brawn and tanks.Feral farming a peaceful plant for the people.Herbal libertarians denying the label of evil.From soil to the psychoactive changing of minds.Medicine and consciousness from natures source.From secret seed to the sacred and sublime.A power to the people against government force.Growers in the shadows using tactics of light.Evasion and fertility are our arms for the fight.Proliferate, cultivate, guerilla growers take flight.....
Gnome Man's Land 2011 GG Diary
Gnomageddon 2012!
Gnomad Gardens 2013

#8 Bigbud585

Bigbud585

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:06 PM

Lr2 x purple gem
Pehkuruder x thaipan 2.0
Pkr x thaipan 2.0 x lr2 x purple gem large pheno
Diesel Ryder
Purple mazar

All are early finishers ect the large pheno

#9 _Sid-Vicious_

_Sid-Vicious_
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

I'm avin a go. But i, like the gnome, am counting on the sts working. Do you think it would be worth up the dosage a bit or is it a set ratio to make sts?

Fack knows.

I posted this HERE in Farmer boys thread.

Although its very likey certain, this plan will change

:shuriken:

#10 panik

panik

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1701 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

Whats sts and where can i get some ?

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant........Believe you can and you're halfway there........Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

#11 _Sid-Vicious_

_Sid-Vicious_
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

You have to make it out of silver nitrate and sodium thiosulphate. And distilled water. Doubt you can buy it made up. Google feminising seeds and you see about a few different methods/chemicals you can use.

#12 panik

panik

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1701 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Is it like making that collidal silver to spray then..?

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant........Believe you can and you're halfway there........Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

#13 noxhit

noxhit

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:36 PM

This is one of my aim's for one site i have planned. Ever since i saw the big canadian grow's i knew i had to up my game :smoke:

I will make sure to document how i get on as best as i can!

#14 catfish

catfish

Resin Coated

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2535 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

I have about 50 easy sativa x blues , 20 or so blueberry x blues, and about the same amount of bangi haze x blues and white dominia x blues all going out in 3's and 5's in the midlands . I also have 100's of oldtimes x blues that I hope yours do well BP and a good season to all, fingers crossed. :yinyang:

:smokin:
C :yinyang:

love the sound of blues x oldtimes both of theese are available to me via cut but a cross berween them has me all excited oh i wish the cut fairy would deliveroneof those :skin_up:

#15 _gaura_

_gaura_
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

im contemplating doing a few typhooon crosses this year
we'll see how it pans out
is your pollen still viable BP?
how long is pollen viable for ?i have no idea about these matters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users