Who has the best autos for quality

Amberleaf

Hi all just a quick question regarding where to get the best quality I'm looking for a smoke which is a one hit quit type.

Tried dutch passion and had mixed results.

Then tried fast buds which I found terrible nothing but hermies.

Just tried some seedsman and seams ok.

So what next any thoughts people???

The 2 that seem to consistently come up are Sweet Seeds and Mephisto. also look out for any of @brock1s creations in the subbies seeds section, proper top shelf genetics. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 6

As mentioned above 

Sweet Seeds have been my go to for years and not had a bad plant yet ,  pics in my gallery from numerous years runs. 

Real Gorilla Seeds -   Auto Gelato & Mazar were fantastic.    Again pics in my gallery.    

• Like 8

I've seen plenty of good results from Fastbuds seeds online, and Mephisto crops up a lot too. I'm tempted by the Fastbuds Cherry Cola Auto if I'm honest...

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Hashslag said:

I've seen plenty of good results from Fastbuds seeds online, and Mephisto crops up a lot too. I'm tempted by the Fastbuds Cherry Cola Auto if I'm honest...

I've seen plenty of reports (including personal experience) of absolutely horrible plants from fastbuds.
I'm pretty sure they also happen to own a review site as well, which doesn't lend credibility to their impartiality when it comes to online reviews.

If there is one auto seedbank I'd avoid like the plaque it is them. Sorry I don't like bashing seedbanks too much, but they seem shady AF imo.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Sweet Seeds have been my go to for years and not had a bad plant yet

Lucky git, all of mine dawf'd lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, SkyRider said:

I've seen plenty of reports (including personal experience) of absolutely horrible plants from fastbuds.
I'm pretty sure they also happen to own a review site as well, which doesn't lend credibility to their impartiality when it comes to online reviews.

If there is one auto seedbank I'd avoid like the plaque it is them. Sorry I don't like bashing seedbanks too much, but they seem shady AF imo.

Hmmm. Fair enough mate, I have no personal experience so I can't comment with any weight tbh. Been following a few insta grows and they turned out pretty sweet. Why do they have a bad reputation?

• Like 2

As mentioned above, if you spot any of @brock1’s Short Hazy Days crosses in the subbies section, jump on ‘em.

Outstanding plants from an experienced and knowledgeable breeder.

• Like 4
Just now, Hashslag said:

Hmmm. Fair enough mate, I have no personal experience so I can't comment with any weight tbh. Been following a few insta grows and they turned out pretty sweet. Why do they have a bad reputation?

I've seen some grows where they look good too, but like I said, too many people have come forward with bad reports too and my personal experience of about 4 seeds was that each one was complete rubbish. I can handle the odd bad plant, but when 4 out of 4 come out bland and rubbish and everything else in the room looks and tastes good, well...I hear of plenty of growers starting with fastbuds then discovering more decent breeders, but I hear few stories of people starting with a decent breeder and then being impressed with Fastbuds.
Maybe they've changed lately. My experience was probably about 3/4 years ago I'd bet.

Also they seemed to pop out of nowhere with an immediate collection of hype strains for sale too. Seems they aren't in it for anything but making a quick buck imo.

the OP took the question righ out my mouth,

Mephisto seem to have good rap, even her them being talked up state side, but...

anyone herd of Backpack Boys??

I’ve been using fast buds the last 12 months or so and have had pretty good grows apart from a couple I’ve messed up, zero hermies and good yields.

• Like 1