Silent Seeds

Trashedagain77

Hi everyone, basically I'd like to ask if anyone has grown out any of Silent Seeds gear yet? I have purchased a few items from them including the "Sherbinskis" Acai Jelly along with a couple of Og's. My main reasons for adding to my huge seed collection was the fact that they claim to have Dinafem backgrounds (bonus) and regarding the Acai Jelly I had to grab some Sherbinskis gear at some point having missed out on "The New" HSO collab.Please let me know your experiences and thoughts folks. Peace. 

I can't believe nearly 50 views and nobody telling me about some amazing Silent Seeds plants they've grown and smoked:bong:

Peace. 

• Like 3

I myself only recently found out they are a Dinafem sister company, so I've not had a chance to grow any of their stuff yet, Not sure if this is the same for most users :g:

Edited by Military Grade
Spelling
  • Like 2

Yes, as Military-grade says, no noise yet about them I've seen. These sort of things take time for new companies to make ripples we can talk about.

• Like 2

I dunno, when I look at say, Attitude Seedbank, and start window shopping there’s quite a few of these company’s offering 3/5 packs for 25/50 quid and they’re all very samey. The pictures, the names. They’re springing up like no one’s business. I know there’s bulk seed producers out there and I’m not accusing anyone of owt. Just a bit off putting …

• Like 7

Oddly enough i was thinking about posting this exact same topic today. :pitchfork:

I bought the B45, Starfire OG and Polar Gelato last year. Based on them supposedly being the same folks as dinafem and me missing out on that era.

Im surprised a year later there are barely any diaries on the net still, searches just pull up the same few sites that have them in stock as they did last year. Weird, you would expect a few diaries by now? I thought they were going to be popular...

I started the B45 last Wed, so with a bit of luck, in 4 months or so ill have my own opinion on it.

Edited by Two Tents
  • Like 3

Thanks everybody for your response. Military Grade and catweazle1 I understand and agree that Silent are still fairly new so as you say people haven't had much chance to have an opinion. Mikeydoughnut I know what you mean about the emergence of many "much of a muchness" strains and banks. I am also less tempted any more but apparently not enough to stop me grabbing Silent 's Acai Jelly, Og Kush and Starfire Og along with LA Vanilla Cake freebies! ). Finally Two Tents thanks for reiteratating my thoughts and I wish you well with your B45' s mate! I have started one Acai Jelly which is 4wks in and healthy. I really wanted to do all 5 pk and see what variables are in a pack but I have recently started using LED so I will see how it goes. I have a few strains in with it and it's well on par as far as goes. I have Peanut butter Og, Platinum cookies and Jealousy so hopefully something will be nice. Thanks again everyone for your inputs and interest. Peace. 

• Like 3

Currently growing out 2 LA Vanilla Cake's that my local grow shop guy was kind enough to gift me. Unfortunately though, had some bad luck with getting thrips for the first time in my 14 years of growing, and also tried cutting back on feed for this grow, which was a bad mistake, as I found out the hard way that they're heavy feeders, so been playing catch up ever since. 

Must say though, one of them is the most pungent smelling plant I've had in years, while the other is more resinous and bigger yielding. 

Some pics of the latter at week 5. Cloned both girls but got some Killerskunk seeds that I'm desperate to get going, so will take something special to put a stop to that. Will try to remember to report back once I've tested the final product :yep:

large.64ac9dd4472f2_LAVanillaCake..jpglarge.64e8f66c5ea24_lavc1..jpglarge_LAVC..jpg

• Like 7

Thanks for that Green Dogg they look cracking! Like I said I have a few freebies of these from the ever generous Attitude which I will 100% be doing on the strength of yours Green Dogg! All the best and I look forward to your updates. Peace. 

• Like 2

Hi everyone I'd still love to hear any Silent Seeds grow reports, I've just grabbed the Silent Seeds Sherbinskis Polar Gelato to add even more expansion to my now, vast collection! 

I've always been after some of Mario's Sunset Sherbet and now I at least have a good cross of it! Maximum respect to Sherbinski he's top of the pile when it comes to breeders of the modern era if you ask me and I'm super excited about growing his shit! Peace. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My B-45 are a week in flower and they look great so far. Very vigorous. They are bigger than everything else in the tent and I'm the loft, I'm worried about running out of head room . :unsure:

One thing I have noticed though is that silent seeds description says they will have low to medium internodal distance but two of my three have huge gaps between the nodes. It's not exactly reassuring when they are doing the opposite of the description.

• Like 3

@Strawberry Fields I had those in the basket but ended up not having the funds and went for the Original Amnesia. Be interesting to see if they have some of that very high potency that they mention in the description :yinyang:

• Like 3

Hi Green Dogg just wondering how your LA VCakes are getting on. Hope all is well I'd love your opinion on the smoke if you got to the end, I'm going to try and fit my two in soon thanks. Peace.