namkha

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6105 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

President Obama "does not mind" debating the legalization of drugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecvat2v1I58

Edited by namkha, 15 April 2012 - 03:01 AM.

www.therealseedcompany.com

"Look, we understood we couldn't make it illegal to be young or poor or black in the United States, but we could criminalize their common pleasure. We understood that drugs were not the health problem we were making them out to be, but it was such a perfect issue...that we couldn't resist it." - John Ehrlichman, White House counsel to President Nixon on the rationale of the War on Drugs.

"[Nixon] emphasized that you have to face the fact that the whole problem is really the blacks" Haldeman, his Chief of Staff wrote, "The key is to devise a system that recognizes this while not appearing to."

#2 Gypsygreen

Gypsygreen

Unslaved

• PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:21 AM

Of course not. Its an election year and he cant appear weak. But decrim will not happen while he is commander-n-chief. I hesitate to call him president, because he broke most his promises in 2009 and has been more warlord than leader.
2010 Grow diary
2011 Grow Diary
2012 Grow Diary

"Your mind is like a parachute...it dosn't work unless its open" -Graham Hancock

#3 no2schwag

no2schwag

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

I love it how this is a world where lying and cheating gets you untold riches while doing the right thing your entire life gets you unpayable debt and sciatica. I'd like to see all these politicians and corporate 'leaders' on the factory line for 8 hours whilst I constantly kick their arses about the labels not being aligned on the boxes correctly. Actually make that 40 hours min wage and overtime whenever I say they have to do it. And I'm one capricious twat when I wanna be. Oh wait, you want time and a third for that? Haha, get a union.

#4 i_not_here

i_not_here

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

President Obama "does not mind" debating the legalization of drugs

Oh that's big of him, should we be appreciative? Should we hang on his every bullshit word while he orders the raids of lawfully run dispensaries and Oaksterdam Uni? After stating publicly that he would not interfere with lawfully run businesses.

As he frightens the crap out of state administrators by threatening to prosecute them if they involve themselves in regulating the cannabis industry?

Or seize the assets of property owners who lease to dispensaries?

Talk is bullshit easy, this two faced traitor to his roots actions tell a different story.

The world doesn't need yet another debate...just like the last one and the one before that and so on and so on...going all the way back to the 1930's.

The world needs an end to the drug war!

"One of the shrewdest ways for human predators to conquer their stronger victims is to steadily convince them with propaganda that they are still free."
N.A. Scott

THE RICH ARE OUR MISFORTUNE

#5 toki

toki

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1688 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:30 PM

First he'll set up a committee, to debate the issue of a 'committiee for the debate on legalisation' (which will never happen,imho)

more bullshit , can anyone else smell it?

toki
landrace grow in the sun

nepalese and mazaar i shariff

http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=186917

#6 Boojum

Boojum

Drinky Crow

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56326 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

It's not really a debate if you enter it with your mind already made up and have no intention of actually listening to the other side, Mr Obama.

Caution.
Do not rattle cage.
This animal may bite.

YNWA

#7 MED

MED

Everything is temporary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3847 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:55 PM

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...

thats all the two-faced militery cum-bucket hears tho.

Peachy

#8 DaTokaFromYoka

DaTokaFromYoka

people are gunna know im not from round here

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

they should get this guy to debate with him

45% And Still Proud !!! .......Scotland the brave minority

you never stop learning well unless ya die then its just lights out im afraid !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users