• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 MD84

MD84

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2204 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:01 PM

hi all, pretty much as above. just wondering who has the best most reliable sour diesel seeds?
after discovering the lovely headband with it's sour undertones i'd now like to try some full on sour. but who's? i've come across medical seeds and reservas, also motarebels sour turbos. any ideas?

thanks

Edited by MD84, 07 April 2012 - 01:02 PM.

#2 cheezychong

cheezychong

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:13 PM

I know its silly money, but Soma's NYCD,
that and Barca Diesel..... recently smoked
Seedisms Diesel, which for a plain Diesel was Tasty.

Really like the buzz from a decent Diesel,
not tried the Headband MD-keep hearing Good things tho :yinyang:
defo on the "must do list", Happy Hunting Dude :guitar:

#3 MD84

MD84

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2204 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

I know its silly money, but Soma's NYCD,
that and Barca Diesel..... recently smoked
Seedisms Diesel, which for a plain Diesel was Tasty.

Really like the buzz from a decent Diesel,
not tried the Headband MD-keep hearing Good things tho :yinyang:
defo on the "must do list", Happy Hunting Dude :guitar:

thanks cheezy but i'm after sour d, i think it's different to straight nycd.
i've tried the bcn diesel, was nice but a little fruity.

atb

#4 lungbutter

lungbutter

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:32 PM

The Reservoir seeds ibl is really great weed but not like the ecsd clone, its more sweet. Im trying the Cali connection version next.

I've had some amzaing crosses, ecsd x chemdog and also ecsd x sfv og. Both some of the best weed i've smoked.

the real ecsd clone is stomach turningly pungent and sickly, kind of a what the fuck is this weird shit was my initial reaction, but it grows on you.

#5 MD84

MD84

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2204 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:39 PM

The Reservoir seeds ibl is really great weed but not like the ecsd clone, its more sweet. Im trying the Cali connection version next.

I've had some amzaing crosses, ecsd x chemdog and also ecsd x sfv og. Both some of the best weed i've smoked.

the real ecsd clone is stomach turningly pungent and sickly, kind of a what the fuck is this weird shit was my initial reaction, but it grows on you.

i've just noticed that cc do a straight sour d. i might try that one. the ecsd clone sounds good though i'll look it up thanks

#6 MD84

MD84

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2204 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:51 PM

reservoir eeds are expensive! i like the look of sin city's crosses though. is rezdog reliable? i'm sure i remember hearing about him ripping off sannie and using his pics to sell his seeds?

#7 Lobo

Lobo

Repping with sandwiches

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1267 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

In the recent attitude newsletter it mentioned they will be stocking a new breeder called 303 Seeds. I looked them up and they sound real decent. I was going to do a heads up thread to chat about them but didn't bother. Too stoned just lately since I cropped my blues ;)

One strain of theirs that caught my eye is Bio Diesel, they all sound good but that one could be a stinky winner. Look them up on their website, they could be one to watch.

So maybe hold your money until the 20th when the tude gets them in. Don't tell anybody I told you this... I wasn't here

#8 MD84

MD84

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2204 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

reservoir eeds are expensive! i like the look of sin city's crosses though. is rezdog reliable? i'm sure i remember hearing about him ripping off sannie and using his pics to sell his seeds?

sorry i got RIOT seeds mixed up with reservoir. reseroir does have the best rep for sour diesel apparently

#9 Planta pablo

Planta pablo

SickMeds forum support & seed ninja

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2146 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

You could try so cals original diesel x chem d male, or immortal flowers headband (daywrecker diesel not 707) or canna venture have a new east coast diesel dropping in the next week or two or like you said mate sin city ones do also look interesting as does karma genetics sour crosses.

Mainstream breeders I'd suggest maybe og18, reserva privadas sour diesel, Cali connections sour diesel or DNA gens sour kush. All possibilities, for me I'd have the lot if I could!!

Good luck in your quest md84!

Pablo

#10 MD84

MD84

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2204 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

You could try so cals original diesel x chem d male, or immortal flowers headband (daywrecker diesel not 707) or canna venture have a new east coast diesel dropping in the next week or two or like you said mate sin city ones do also look interesting as does karma genetics sour crosses.

Mainstream breeders I'd suggest maybe og18, reserva privadas sour diesel, Cali connections sour diesel or DNA gens sour kush. All possibilities, for me I'd have the lot if I could!!

Good luck in your quest md84!

Pablo

i know i want them all aswell :guitar:
i'm probaly going to stay away from the main ones for now and go with a lesser known breeder. the problem as always is getting hold of them as rezdog is another one who's seeds sell out immediately from what i can see

#11 Planta pablo

Planta pablo

SickMeds forum support & seed ninja

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2146 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

Another I forgot to add is motarebels sour turbo which I think uses rezdogs sour diesel. I thought rezdog got busted last year and wasn't in action for the time being but I may have got my wires crossed.

I've done reservas sour diesel and it was pretty damn random, two totally different phenos and each of them with odd growth patterns and bud formations. The short finisher was tasty but with poor yield, the long one was more like a haze with no sour notes at all.

#12 MD84

MD84

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2204 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

Another I forgot to add is motarebels sour turbo which I think uses rezdogs sour diesel. I thought rezdog got busted last year and wasn't in action for the time being but I may have got my wires crossed.

I've done reservas sour diesel and it was pretty damn random, two totally different phenos and each of them with odd growth patterns and bud formations. The short finisher was tasty but with poor yield, the long one was more like a haze with no sour notes at all.

that's what i was afraid of with reserva. it's supposed to be a good yielder from what i've read so far. someone on another thread said reservas was crossed with a haze? maybe it's true.

#13 Shogun

Shogun

home grown, stoned to the bone

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4089 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:44 PM

when i lived in amsterdam i used to buy sour diesel from katsu coffee shop, it was the ecsd cut and it was just as lungbutter described it 'stomach turningly pungent and sickly, kind of a what the fuck is this weird shit' weed. i used to love it, that was nearly 10 years ago and the only weed ive had since that bares any kind of resemblance is reservas sour kush grown by myself and og18 grown by a friend. personaly i havent tried growing any of the sour diesel seeds available as they are all reported to grow to tall for my groom. i would love to find a sour diesel like the one i used to get in the dam. diesels really blow me away, more than any kush has ever done :smokin:
shogun

#14 MD84

MD84

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2204 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

when i lived in amsterdam i used to buy sour diesel from katsu coffee shop, it was the ecsd cut and it was just as lungbutter described it 'stomach turningly pungent and sickly, kind of a what the fuck is this weird shit' weed. i used to love it, that was nearly 10 years ago and the only weed ive had since that bares any kind of resemblance is reservas sour kush grown by myself and og18 grown by a friend. personaly i havent tried growing any of the sour diesel seeds available as they are all reported to grow to tall for my groom. i would love to find a sour diesel like the one i used to get in the dam. diesels really blow me away, more than any kush has ever done :smokin:
shogun

more good info. i've decided what i'm going to try and get and i'll report back when i start them. i'm thinking reservoirs sour d x chemdog might be alrite and motarebels sour turbo :smokin:

#15 ukaliks

ukaliks

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

I like the look of SuperSilverSourDieselHaze.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users