2 replies to this topic

#1 Magic J

Magic J

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:12 AM

Greetings and Wishes,

I thought of introducing some oldtimer bloom via foliar feeding to plants that have just started flowering since a week before I wait to water them with nutes. I have sprayed them a couple of times with bio silicon earlier on (as well as watering with bio silicon) and they absolutely loved me for it and couldn't thank me enough it seems.

They are starting to look a little hungry now, they are quite literally monsters and very advanced for their age and flowering nicely already. My plan was to continue my bio silicon and root stimulant feed up until 5-6 days time (maybe adding 1-2ml of bloom) and then switch to just feeding nutrients, in the mean time I would spray them once or twice with oldtimer bloom.

My questions are, first of all is this recommended?
How many ml of bloom/veg (oltimer) is required for foliar feeding?
How often is it wise to foliar feed? Don't want to invite rot.

Thanks Ya'll, Happy Farming!

And to Plant Magic who's products just blow me away.

Edited by Magic J, 22 March 2012 - 02:17 AM.

#2 Ganja•Ninja

Ganja•Ninja

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

Exactly 8 months since you asked these question, but still no answers.

I'd like to know too. Someone out there must have used it as a foliar spray.

I tried to phone Plant Magic to ask them, but they had already finished for the day. I will phone them tomorrow.

Ganja•Ninja

Edited by Ganja•Ninja, 22 November 2012 - 05:47 PM.

#3 Ganja•Ninja

Ganja•Ninja

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

OK, I spoke to Plant Magic (they are really helpful), they said it was totally fine to use Oldtimer Organic Grow/Bloom as foliar sprays.

They also said that they could be sprayed at the same time as Essence. If adding them to Essence, they are added to the sprayer not the brew. I also asked if I could omit the Catalyst (seaweed) as I thought there might be enough seaweed in the Grow/Bloom. They said there is no seaweed in Grow/Bloom they are vegetable based. So I will be doing Essence as normal (Catalyst & wetter) but with an additional 1ml/l - 2ml/l of Grow added in at the end.

Hopefully this info will be useful to someone else.

Ganja•Ninja

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users