Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:14 PM

lots of scientific info :spliff:

#2 madgiz

madgiz

Resin Coated

• Team UK420
  • 14635 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:20 PM

As it's a bit of a long one Iky i will watch it later,, thanks for posting..:yep:

scuba pics

Respect each others opinions, help each other out and keep it chilled. jackson5 May 2011

Indeed, if a poor man will spend a year in prison for stealing out of hunger, how high would the gallows need to be to hang the rich man who breaks the law out of greed?― Terry Pratchett, Snuff

#3 AustrianTokker

AustrianTokker

Flying in My Bat Suit

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2494 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 04:25 PM

Very interesting guy and a shame he lost his job as "adviser" for drug policy in the UK.

Thanks for posting and will watch it a little later as got no time right now, but definitely worth a watch...

AT :oldtoker:
"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is: Infinite." -- Adventures in/out of the Bonanza -- Mixed Indoor Greens -- AT is Back, But in the Alps! -- The Austrian Lost In a UK Forrest

#4 The Man Machine

The Man Machine

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

good guy! he has the passion

#5 i_not_here

i_not_here

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 10:41 PM

Thanks for posting this, just watched it, very informative and interesting. Shame we didn't get to hear the questions afterwards, it would've been interesting to hear what Peter Hitchins had to say after that excellent lecture seeing as he was in the audience.

Edited by i_not_here, 30 January 2012 - 10:41 PM.

"One of the shrewdest ways for human predators to conquer their stronger victims is to steadily convince them with propaganda that they are still free."
N.A. Scott

THE RICH ARE OUR MISFORTUNE

#6 tom420

tom420

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

David Nutt is one of the few people that are or have worked for the UK Government that I actually respect for saying the truth, rather than repeating all the lies and propaganda about cannabis like almost all the other scientists. He also seems like quite a nice guy.

#7 Chris P

Chris P

Ready, Steady...GROW!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5653 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:20 PM

"Cannabis is harmful, particularly if you try to engage in a sensible debate about it" lol
"We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers" Carl Sagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users