• Please log in to reply
2014 replies to this topic

#76 sugarraybaz

sugarraybaz

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:23 PM

How can you say Tyson was a bluff? He was youngest heavyweight champ of the world, that's not bluffing

Gunner

i said the POST PRISON TYSON WAS A BLUFFER. biting ears to avoid a beating,ducking stiff opposition by fighting Savarese`s,McNeelys,Neilsons and other soft touches while mouthing off about being the baddest and eating children.....thats bluffing.Tyson avoided Lewis for as long as he could and only fought him when he had no other choice but poverty..its a fact.And im a huge admirer of Mikes.
Amir did himself no favours the way he whinged about the referee and judges.He lost because he boxed a stupid fight.He needs to learn thats its better to win a stinker than lose a cracker.

#77 Tony Montana

Tony Montana

Everything I like is expensive, illegal or won't txt me back

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11201 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:45 AM

#78 Zion

Zion

Functional Stoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3490 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:49 AM

I just want someone to punch mayweathers head In!! Everytime I watch him fight, hes always managing to get out of the other fighters way! Also wasnt here last time when he last fought but mayweather should have never got away with that shit!, the ref didnt even tell them to start fighting again :unsure:

Zion86

love the vid gunner! lol

Edited by zion1986, 19 February 2012 - 09:00 AM.

"Happiness In life depends upon the quality of your thoughts" ....Marcus Aurelius..

#79 happyvappy

happyvappy

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

So.... Haye clubs his own manager with a tripod after smashing a bottle on Chisoras face,Chisora bitch slaps and grogs all over the klitches and then gets soundly beaten :headpain:
A fine night for British boxing :wallbash:

#80 HappySADhu

HappySADhu

Bom Shiva !

• PipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:44 AM

another vid from haye & chisora.. & for the record he punched the guy whilst holding a bottle.. good pics avail on sun mirror..

in my eyes tyson was the best i ever saw obv before his stretch.. he was then just used as a money machine.. sad sad waste of a man..

and totally agree mayweather is a loud mouth but the guy can box.. just hope we get the chance to see him fight pacman.. in saying that the tactics hes using to get out of the fight are disgusting to say the least... manny needs to be blood tested.. manny CANT train in the philippines.. who does this guy think he is ?

e2a:: trying to fix video link

Edited by HappySADhu, 19 February 2012 - 10:47 AM.

Gang Bhang 2012 GG

To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human..
"We should have a dope-a-thon. You know try to raise money for like all the people that lost their crops."

#81 sugarraybaz

sugarraybaz

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:17 PM

Gamboa v Rios. This is where its at.

#82 _mr chang_

_mr chang_
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:16 PM

Gamboa v Rios. This is where its at.

Is this fight going ahead?would love to see rios v maidina

#83 _Where Angels Play_

_Where Angels Play_
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:00 PM

Wladimir Klitschko: Haye v Chisora is disgraceful for boxing

http://www.talksport...l-boxing-172622

#84 coreysouse

coreysouse

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:22 PM

Price is going to be the next heavyweight champ, scouse or not hes good

#85 kal17117

kal17117

I'm so fucking dumb.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1647 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:22 PM

Would love to see Price and Fury get it on.

But i think Fury backed out on that one, which is a shame.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -- Professor Bernardo de la Paz,

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman church, by the Greek church, by the Turkish church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church that I know of. My own mind is my own church. All national institutions of churches ... appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

#86 kal17117

kal17117

I'm so fucking dumb.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1647 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

Just when you thought it was safe to go near a boxing ring again, Audley Harrison is back.

The man who calls himself A-Force will attempt to prove he is not a spent force when he returns to the ring.

Harrison will climb back into a ring on Saturday for the first time since his humiliating defeat to David Haye in November 2010, whom himself brought fresh shame to boxing with his public brawl with Derek Chisora.

Harrison, 40, was slaughtered for his limp display against Haye when he landed just one punch before the contest was stopped in the third round.

He was accused of not trying and the British Boxing Board of Control withheld part of his purse while they conducted a probe before releasing it two months later.

The 2000 Olympic gold medallist warned then he would be back and he will carry out his threat when he faces Ali Adams at the Brentwood Centre.

Any other fighter would have quit in embarrassment, but Harrison feels sufficiently rehabilitated following his participation in Strictly Come Dancing last year to show his face again in a ring.

The Londoner is still a mixture of delusion and bravado and be believes he can get in the reckoning with top prospects David Price and Tyson Fury.

I know its dangerous to look past an opponent, especially when they are hungry and motivated like Ali Adams, said the former European champ.

But lets be honest, Im in a different league. Taking charge of my training camp again, allowed me to reignite the passion, hunger and desire needed to succeed and Im back to loving my boxing.

After I give Ali Adams a lesson in the sweet science, Im looking for a challenge with one of the upcoming heavyweights. Im throwing my name into the hat with David Price, Tyson Fury, Jonathan Banks or Seth Mitchell.

As crazy as it sounds, Prices promoter Frank Maloney says Harrison could earn a crack at his newly-crowned British and Commonwealth champ if he beats Adams.

Price, who was so good in beating Sam Sexton on Saturday, lacks domestic opponents because Fury is avoiding him and Haye and Dereck Chisora are involved in the sham at West Ham.

Maloney feels the Sydney gold medallist against the Beijing bronze medallist in this Olympic year could be good box office.

Well have a look at where we go next with David, said Maloney. Well look at Audley Harrison and hes fighting on Saturday.

An Olympic gold medallist in Audley against an Olympic bronze medallist in David would be interesting.

Harrison would jump at the chance to fight Price and he believes his story could yet have a happy ending, despite how hugely disappointing his professional career has been.

The Haye fight hasnt helped my legacy, but I can live with that, said the southpaw, who is based in the US.

In 2011, I found a way to create some goodwill with my appearance on Strictly Come Dancing and I made my body heal.

Now there are no excuses. Im ready to put in, not one, but a succession of Olympic-type performances to finish my career on a high and go out as a British bad boy, done good, who turned his life around and did himself, his family and his country proud.

Well see, but something tells me he will fail - again.
source
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -- Professor Bernardo de la Paz,

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman church, by the Greek church, by the Turkish church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church that I know of. My own mind is my own church. All national institutions of churches ... appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." -- Thomas Paine

#87 Bad Apple

Bad Apple

Guerrilla In The Hood AKA The Ripper

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice :in_love:

#88 Bad Apple

Bad Apple

Guerrilla In The Hood AKA The Ripper

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:23 PM

Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice :in_love:

#89 FARMER G

FARMER G

UGORG forum support

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13026 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:30 AM

Going to the Harrison fight tonight ! not to watch "ordinary" harrison tho my good friend is a pro and his fight is just before the Harrison one .

To be honest not even sure we will stick about for the Harrison fight he`s a waste of space if you ask me :yep:

FG :v:
"When you think about it, we are no better adapted to the enviroment than cannabis. We are all survivors. The rest are called extinct"http://www.ugorg.com

Follow us on twitter @UGORGSEEDS #futurecannabis

#90 _grandad_

_grandad_
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:49 AM

me and a old mate sat getting stoned thursday night. his dad had him into boxing when he was very young, i watched him box at the liverpool stadium one time. he was very good but he was a eavy drinker, he trained and kept himself fit. him and myself started trvelling when we were in our teens, when i settled down he carried on travelling the world, he spent a few years in indonesia,became the indonesian champion at his weight. he was in australia 3 years ago when he crashed his van one night when pissed, now he's has no choice but to live in england, and he's just another alchy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users