3 replies to this topic

#1 bluemoon03

bluemoon03

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:13 PM

Hi all

Would anyone be able to suggest an alternative to Sage Line 50?

I'm looking at offering accountancy services to small businesses but I have been unable to find a wallet-friendly copy of Sage. Are there any alternatives available that can be recommended or could there be cheap sources of the package available?

Many thanks.

#2 distracted

distracted

orbiting reality Mk IV

• Team UK420
  • 10739 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:55 PM

I don't think Sage do cheap! a friends brother was very high up in there, his colleague booked Ronan Keating to sing at his wedding, so they are rolling in cash and love the smell of it... I have an unused copy of Line 50 lying around as we switched to macs but it's going to be too long out of date for your needs probably as it's 5 or 6 years, also got a copy of instant accounts which was a freebie from him mentioned above but seem to remember it is pretty restricted....

I would maybe see if you local enterprise or TEC would give you a small seed payment to cover the basics of setting up on your own or maybe see if a local accountancy firm has any surplus work & a spare licence to carry it out on

#3 Comrade Stoker

Comrade Stoker

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25196 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:18 PM

Can you not use an online version? Maybe like Salesforce.com?
My outdoor grow (Church and Cheese)
2 x Jacky White and 1 x Grapefruit Outdoor
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

#4 rixy

rixy

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:22 PM

Quickbooks
All of this has happened before
All of this will happen again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users