Fungus Free !!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 08:06 PM

Ok

Thanks guys for in put

Already using granules

Im going for bloom - boost - silicon

Im skint and im hoping to use up old grow and fish mix - during first 2/3 weeks etc

Boost is only for a few weeks

Silicon every other watering or when needed - small amount

bloom after 3 weeks every watering 3 - 5 mil - might need 2 litres

any one else?

ordering in 1 hour :D

hb

:wassnnme:

Edited by heyboy, 06 September 2009 - 08:11 PM.

If in doubt - leave it out !

#17 djay

djay

Resin Coated

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3473 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:45 PM

Ahh right thought u needed the whole bumpf which would of been dam expensive although i have my fingers crossed for some nice organic nutes.

#18 heyboy

heyboy

Fungus Free !!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 07:29 PM

Been using PM bloom 10 days now started day 22 ( biobiz up till then )

been giving them 1 mil less than recomended

Ice cool - mazar - killer skunk

got some nute burn but PM said the biobiz may have caused a nute spike

strong stuff !

havnt tried the bloom boost yet - too scared ! :wink:

using westlands container and hanging basket compo

just watered them day 33 all the buds seam more hairy than usual - twisting clumps of hair !

well impressed so far

hb

:pizza:
If in doubt - leave it out !

#19 Superstealth

Superstealth

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:07 PM

Hi PM

I already have Bio Silicon, Essence, Wetter and have up until now been using biobizz grow,bloom and topmax and adding epsom salts at the normal times, I am looking to switch over to using your soil range of nutes. I intend to use Plagron Batmix for final pots and my plants will be vegged for roughly 2-3 weeks in these, I am going to use the last of my biobizz grow if needed before switching to flower, I intend on using bloom,bloom boost and the products of yours I already have, the question I have is do I still need to use epsom salts or is the combo of bloom and bloom boost enough to cover it. I have read somewhere on here that messing up epsom salts can effect the smell of the plant as well as normal lock out problems, my last grow had a really stinky DNA Rocklock, it hummed up until I gave the first feed of salts and 3 days later lost its smell entirely, I could just be a coincidence or something else I bodged up but I would like to try and avoid doing this again so not using salts would be a huge plus for me.

#20 Superstealth

Superstealth

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:15 AM

Nice I will definetly be trying these out then. Thank you 181 , I wont chuck away the salts just in case but its better than knowing there definetly going to be needed.

#21 tingting44

tingting44

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 04:26 PM

I'm impressed to so far, i'm at week 4 and just about to up it to 3ml per litre with 1ml of bloom boost and i also use 0.5-1ml per litre of bio silicon evry second feed and my plants are loving it :rofl:

do u use the nutes everytime u water as stated on the bottle or do u leave it longer? as i have just picked up some gr & bl will be using tonight

#22 tingting44

tingting44

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:02 PM

cheers 181 so its definately every feed and not every water? as on the botttle it states every water? lil bit confusing, as i am just about to feed for the 1st time with 1ml grow and 3ml bloom as my plant is in its 4th week of flower and due for a feed today, so just double checking that i will not give it any more grow or bloom until my next feed in about 7 days?

EDIT; i am using bb by the way and not pm

Edited by tingting44, 03 October 2009 - 11:03 PM.

#23 BluePixie

BluePixie

Back in the saddle.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3588 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 07:00 AM

cheers 181 so its definately every feed and not every water? as on the botttle it states every water? lil bit confusing, as i am just about to feed for the 1st time with 1ml grow and 3ml bloom as my plant is in its 4th week of flower and due for a feed today, so just double checking that i will not give it any more grow or bloom until my next feed in about 7 days?

EDIT; i am using bb by the way and not pm

You are gonna confuse people posting in the Plant Magic topic when you are talking about BioBizz nutes tingting44..... :ouch:

With Biobizz - you normally feed every time you water once you get started (which is what 181 said, how could you not add nutes on every feed :yep:)). You may need to adjust your dosages depending on watering frequency.

#24 tingting44

tingting44

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:51 AM

ahhhh sorry people if i am confusing things :yinyang: sorry,

thanks blue i think i am going to water, feed, water, feed and so on, or do u think it is better feeding every water?

#25 BluePixie

BluePixie

Back in the saddle.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3588 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 04:27 PM

or do u think it is better feeding every water?

:yep:

#26 SCARAB

SCARAB

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 04:06 PM

hi all, PM i was wondering would boost and silicon use in early stages i.e. week 3/4 wen in something like west+ compost, would this make my compost to hot or would this be ok....Scarab
1966 was a great year for English football....Cantona was born

#27 Canna2010

Canna2010

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:30 PM

Should the PH liquid be adjusted with Magic nutes ?

#28 _Poacher_

_Poacher_
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2010 - 10:06 AM

im seeing on the grow schedule that it says to use the bloom at full strength ,5ml/l ,right up until the week before the chop. Is this right or do any of you guys using this stuff drop the strength of feed for the last few weeks?

Also why do you recommend stopping the bio-silicon after week 4 of bloom with the organic nutes but recommend it all the way through to harvest with the chem based nutes?

cheers :wink:

#29 oldtimer1

oldtimer1

Grumpy Old Git!

• Team UK420
  • 9810 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:31 AM

im seeing on the grow schedule that it says to use the bloom at full strength ,5ml/l ,right up until the week before the chop. Is this right or do any of you guys using this stuff drop the strength of feed for the last few weeks?

Also why do you recommend stopping the bio-silicon after week 4 of bloom with the organic nutes but recommend it all the way through to harvest with the chem based nutes?

cheers :wink:

Poacher my personal advise would to use bs to week 3 or 4 of flowering, it has done its job of strengthening the plant by then, this is just a personal thing on my part, to me it over hardens the leaves and flower structure if used through flowering, so it does not smoke as well, if yield is your aim, boost could be used up to 2 weeks before harvest with little or no effect on the smoke, but you would probably need a little less nutrient as boost enhances nutrient uptake and flower growth.
Q. how do i make seeds?

A. You take a splinter off my cross, tie a few hairs to one end of it, dip the hairs into the pollen and lightly brush the pistils with it.

#30 _Poacher_

_Poacher_
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2010 - 12:34 PM

thanks for explaining that Ot1, i had read before that you stopped using the bs early and had wondered why. Ill be taking your advise and cutting the bs out as im in week 5 now.

cheers again :wassnnme:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users