23 replies to this topic

#1 plantmagic

plantmagic

Vegging Nicely

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:11 PM

Plant Magic Bloom Boost is a PK 13/14 booster for fruiting crops.

Unlike the conventional 13/14 boosters out on the market today, this Bloom Boost also contains some Nitrogen in the form of Nh4. This creates a balanced nutrient profile resulting in an all round healthier plant.

Giving your crops a boost of Potassium and Phosphorus during itís fruiting stage will ensure that your crops will benefit from faster growth as well as larger compact fruit when using this booster.

Advisory note: This product is not 100% organic, if you are following an organic regime it is advisory not to use this product.

Edited by plantmagic, 29 July 2009 - 01:20 PM.

#2 desmo

desmo

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:02 PM

any one know if this is suitable for compost?

ordering some essence soon and may add some of this to me order too.

:rofl: desmo

#3 AustrianTokker

AustrianTokker

Flying in My Bat Suit

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2638 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:22 AM

Sounds nice. I was looking for a product to replace my pk13/14. Is that suitable for hydro? At what stage of flowering would you recommend using this and at what dosage?

cheers,

AT :spliff:
"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is: Infinite." -- Adventures in/out of the Bonanza -- Mixed Indoor Greens -- AT is Back, But in the Alps! -- The Austrian Lost In a UK Forrest

#4 adarkplace

adarkplace

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1816 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:53 AM

Where do I buy this?
"One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws."

Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr.

#5 boblydan

boblydan

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:12 PM

You can get Plant Magic products from Green's Horticulture. Or you can check out Plant Magic's website and see a list of all the stockists :wassnnme:
Take of the fruit, but guard the seed.

#6 heyboy

heyboy

Fungus Free !!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:26 PM

greens website says Hydro / soil

lower dose in soil(compost)

just ordered some - hoping to hear good things!

hb

:D
If in doubt - leave it out !

#7 heyboy

heyboy

Fungus Free !!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 07:20 PM

check out the soil grow schedule

it shows bloom boost

cant wait :stoned:

hb
If in doubt - leave it out !

#8 Cheech

Cheech

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 11:14 PM

Can someone explain why this bloom boost has nitrogen in? I thought the idea of a bloom bosst was to add more P and K and to increase the N:K ratio.

Also, this sounds like the same stuff as Growers Ark bloom boost, that has added Nh4 too I think?

#9 scraglor

scraglor

dirty scrag

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6339 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:37 PM

Can someone explain why this bloom boost has nitrogen in? I thought the idea of a bloom bosst was to add more P and K and to increase the N:K ratio.

Also, this sounds like the same stuff as Growers Ark bloom boost, that has added Nh4 too I think?

my thoughts exactly..... surely adding some N to it, has the same effect as just having stronger base nutes and adding less pk. i.e. whats the point? may as well just up your ec. wouldn't mind an in depth explanation of the product
i'm not arguing, i'm just explaining why i'm right

http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=140320 indian haze, golden haze and friends

http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=151458 - blue mystic, afghani#1

#10 bizzaro

bizzaro

Do ya thang man,..fuck wat they lookin at!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14524 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:14 PM

was pleased as fuck to find the full range at my local(chain)hydro shop upon my arrival there today,...very pleasantly supprised to see the job fuckin lot up ondisplay,...well nearly the job lot,..most on shelves but the dude said theres too much to shelf the whole range up,...PLUS they had to get it in due to popular demand.. :huh: ....Gwaaaan Webby n co....made up for ya...bizzler. :soap:
Drill sergant 'the club' LS11 chapter
'you are not what you own'..I Mckaye

#11 TalkToFrank

TalkToFrank

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:03 AM

Sorry you got a tit head here that added H202 to his res before reading the Bloom booster bottle. I added H202 at a rate of 1ml / 2L so put 100ml n my 200L res, then added nutes and then Bloom Booster. What problem will / might this cause please?

If something worth doing, it's worth doing right!! (I'll get there in the end)

#12 TalkToFrank

TalkToFrank

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 09:08 PM

Sorry you got a tit head here that added H202 to his res before reading the Bloom booster bottle. I added H202 at a rate of 1ml / 2L so put 100ml n my 200L res, then added nutes and then Bloom Booster. What problem will / might this cause please?

Can I Bump this.

Would really like to know what affect the H202 would / might have on the PK13/14?

#13 plantmagic

plantmagic

Vegging Nicely

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:47 AM

Hi Frank,

There is no detremental affect with using H202 with the Bloom Boost. This shoud not have been on the label and thank you for pointing it out.

H202 will destroy all the beneficials in the root stim as well as in the Flush, so if you are using either of these two products then it is advisory not to use H202 with these.

Sorry for the miss understanding and thanks for pointing the miss print out.

:wink:

#14 Cheech

Cheech

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:40 AM

my thoughts exactly..... surely adding some N to it, has the same effect as just having stronger base nutes and adding less pk. i.e. whats the point? may as well just up your ec. wouldn't mind an in depth explanation of the product

Would appreciate a reply please, its been over a month since I asked this question. :unsure:

#15 TalkToFrank

TalkToFrank

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 11:06 PM

Cheers PlantMagic. Thats good to hear. I'll bear it in mind for the flush and root stim too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users