43 replies to this topic

#1 plantmagic

plantmagic

Vegging Nicely

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:00 PM

The Plant Magic soil range has been specially developed to promote fast growing, healthy, strong, high yielding fruit crops.

This special blend contains humates, trace elements, Magnesium and Calcium all mixed at the correct proportions to ensure rapid, healthy growth. Both Magnesium and Calcium are vital in the uptake of important nutrients and trace elements (preventing “lock-out”) as well as creating a healthy plant right through to harvest.

Both hard water and soft water have been developed in this range to ensure that the micro fauna (the beneficial micro herd that work constantly in your medium) can adjust it’s own ph more easily. This will result in a sweeter tasting, better yielding fruit crop.

Advisory Note: This product is NOT 100% organic. If you are following an organic regime then this product may not be for you.

Available in 1L, 5 litres or 20 litres

Edited by plantmagic, 29 July 2009 - 01:19 PM.

#2 jfly

jfly

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:08 PM

Will be happy to do a test run on this for next grow lol new grow in about 4 weeks

#3 -=DrGreenThumb=-

-=DrGreenThumb=-

Feel the Oneness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3671 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:33 PM

Count me in :wink:

Can't say no to a good freebie!

Can not wait to try the Organic nutrient when it comes available!
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine." - Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac Amaru Shakur
Grow Diary - Blues

#4 -=DrGreenThumb=-

-=DrGreenThumb=-

Feel the Oneness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3671 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 07:09 PM

Count me in :)

Can't say no to a good freebie!

Can not wait to try the Organic nutrient when it comes available!

For what dude? lol

Did someone mean to post in the comp thread lol :unsure:

:magic: Wasn'me!

:wub: :wub:
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine." - Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac Amaru Shakur
Grow Diary - Blues

#5 Hipgnosis

Hipgnosis

Lurking at the Threshold

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3680 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:02 PM

Greens have them in, I was checking em out this mornin. :unsure:
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

>Go Bonsai<

macro

#6 jfly

jfly

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:46 PM

:spliff: I'll be ordering them next week, oh and good prices to, i usually buy 5L at a time so its no more expensive than bio-bizz :B):

Couple of questions though, what are the N-P-K levels in them?

Also what kind of levels are we talking per litre?

Are they the same as Bio-Bizz in the way that you would need to use both through out flowering?

Mmm think thats all i had just now lol

Yeh 181 good to hear the questions cause im going to order from green in 2/3wk for some..

Going to do half of my grow biobizz other half plant magics :)

#7 plantmagic

plantmagic

Vegging Nicely

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

Hi,

The NPK are as follows.....

For Softwater:

Grow - N - 2.3%
P - 0.4%
K - 3.1%

Bloom - N - 2.5%
P - 0.5%
K - 5.2%

Hardwater

Grow - N - 2%
P - 0.4%
K - 3%

Bloom - N - 2.2%
P - 0.5%
K - 3.2%

The reason they are different is due to either being for softwater of hardwater, this is manufactured knowing not to over do certain elements and to keep a consistent nutrient profile going by your water supply. There is also a hard or soft water due to the ph buffering of the micro fauna, it is imperetive that these micro populations work freely and adequately, so by making a hard or soft water to suit will aid this micro life perform much better thus inducing a healthier plant and much happier soil bio-life :spliff:

Edit to add that these NPK figures are the ACTUAL available to the plant, not over inflated numbers that once get broken down are only a small fraction of what is said on the bottle.

Edited by plantmagic, 06 August 2009 - 01:09 PM.

#8 _Tutu_

_Tutu_
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2009 - 06:23 PM

What's the recommended dosage for flower do we follow something like OT1's biobizz schedule?

#9 heyboy

heyboy

Fungus Free !!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:27 PM

Good question Tutu

I would treat it like any other new product - half dose at first

Then the hard bit - reading the plants !

How do you know weather your hard or soft ( so to speak ) :headpain:

hb

:unsure:
If in doubt - leave it out !

#10 _Tutu_

_Tutu_
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

Good question Tutu

How do you know weather your hard or soft ( so to speak ) lol

hb

lol

I get lime scale quite badly that means hard water doesn't it?

#11 NMW

NMW

Crazy Horse

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4057 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 07:06 PM

Good question Tutu

How do you know weather your hard or soft ( so to speak ) :stoned:

hb

:D

I get lime scale quite badly that means hard water doesn't it?

:v:

M.I.A.

A.C.A.B.    A.P.A.C.

#12 heyboy

heyboy

Fungus Free !!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 07:34 PM

Hi evans

There is a replacement Grow and Bloom

So i guess its two part

Im in the isle of Man - just emailed water authority to clarify Hard / Soft and PH

Cheers Evans - should have thought of this before!

hb
If in doubt - leave it out !

#13 stickyrussian

stickyrussian

uummm AL Bread !!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:35 PM

bump

Alright guys iv got some plantmagic soil grow and bloom for my perpetuel killer grow , i fancied a switch from BB so thought id give it a go, ive got the hard water nutes .

My Q is the same as 181 really, do we use them both together or just use one ,if there a one part nute then do i need the grow? if im potting up regulaly before flower?

sorry but i want to be clear on this before i start using them and i cant find very much info with them being so new .

So in flower is it only bloom or grow and bloom ??????

and also what flush regime with it not being organic but chem would you recomend ,final week just water ??

many thanks

all the best

stickyrussian
Blues and no name test grow
Smile you might like it
The Sticky Affair
The Good Oldtimes

"He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away."- Raymond Hull
UK420 The Ultimate Canna Info Resource.
Keep it Sticky

#14 plantmagic

plantmagic

Vegging Nicely

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:26 PM

Hi all ;)

This is a one part feed. When in the fruiting stage all you need is Bloom. For the first two weeks you will need a grow feed, but if you're potting up then this may not be a necessity. But from week 3 onwards then it is just bloom.

I have just pinned a soil grow schedule, so please feel welcome to have a look at it.

Stickyrussian, if you're potting up as you go through then there probably wouldn't be any need for the grow nutrient. But as I said, I have put on the feeding regime that a grow feed would be needed for the first 2 weeks, obviously the chart is only guidelines and not a definate must do step by step :yinyang: So if you only want the bloom then just use that.

#15 stickyrussian

stickyrussian

uummm AL Bread !!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:43 PM

Alright Plant magic :B): hope your well mate ,some credit were its due bud

I have just chopped 1 of 2 killer skunks ,of a pheno that in the past hasnt yielded to good, but was made up for in quality of smoke ,used to use biobizz
I switched to soil bloom only, NO silicon or boost etc and have fed them since week 3 of 12/12 .

I would like to say a really big up to you all at plant magic , I am very very impressed with your soil bloom , i can honestly say the killer when chopped was the healthyist ive ever had a plant look at 8 weeks flower , honestly the yield looks to be around a 3rd more than past runs per plant !!!,
This particular pheno was also quite succeptable to lsf , not this grow !!! they've been that much more healthy with plant magic it hasnt made an appearance .

I was a bit worried about taste with it not been organic so ive done a little comparison test ,

early bud chopped at 6 .5 weeks with no flush and flash dryed over a few days - little bit harsh , small taste of chemicals (but nothing like i was expecting )

early bud chopped at 7 weeks with 1 feed straight water -slight harshness again ,but hardly any chemical taste

early bud chopped at 7.5 weeks with 3 feeds of straight water - still slight harshnes ,no chemical taste ,fruity taste starting to come thru

obviously some of the harsness is from flash drying ,so i expect that go .

overall even chopped without a flush its smokable if circumstances must lol and its not to bad .

I thought id give you my observations . my main thing is the yield and health differance WoW

cant wait for it to dry and cure a bit so i can taste difference :masshed: ,plus thers still one to go which if i can will go 9 weeks ;)

So thanks for a really good product plant magic well happy with it :wink:

all the best and i look forward to the release of your organic range :yinyang:

stickyrussian

PS. my other pheno of killer is at 4 weeks flower this weekend and again is looking the best the pheno ever has , she looks maybe 5 days ahead of were she would be on biobizz but healthier !!
Blues and no name test grow
Smile you might like it
The Sticky Affair
The Good Oldtimes

"He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away."- Raymond Hull
UK420 The Ultimate Canna Info Resource.
Keep it Sticky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users