White Widow x Big Bud

69 replies to this topic

#61 moorlandshirker

moorlandshirker

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:21 PM

Not impressed . Used their seeds 8 or more years back with better results than the price would suggest . However , the last two lots of this WW x BB seeds have been pathetic . They sent tiny , immature white seeds that first time three germed eventually in ideal conditions but only one has , after nearly EIGHT weeks got to a spindly 6 inches . The new batch even smaller and NO germed at all . The free speedbud (their new easibud?) germed fine in the same tray as did 3 of 4 Lemon Kush , the fourth being an immature seed . The lemon was cheap as it was a bad batch , the speed was free.....but the ones that cost did nothing . Even worse than before . No need to go into details of how treated as done textbook .

I think they have a quality control problem , sending out immature , unviable seeds . Theres a certain truth , you get what you pay for but in this case it appears inverse - the cheapest and free worked fine , the more costly were bunk .

I have contacted them by email but since they dont want to discuss the germination , even though I stated it took place offshore in a place where it is legal . Que se effing ra .

Anyone else on this same train ?

#62 flippin-biscuits

flippin-biscuits

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

got 10 of these yesterday and i must say im not that impressed.  3 out of the 10 are the smallest seeds that i ever seen and normally the sort of chaff that gets thrown out   not sent out. not looking froward to this grow after seeing the seeds  and reading the reports on here.. glad i got 10 feminized sensi skunk as well. its the first and last time i use this seed bank, there seed selection process needs to be looked out. back to sensi and staying back with sensi...

living life 10 weeks at a time  :alien:  

#63 lb420

lb420

Vegging Nicely

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

I got fukin white seeds from these dicks to and unstable genetics on this one aswell some hardly grow, one of minevis giant but doesnt look like top shelf stinky bud bland smell but big buds

#64 loftie

loftie

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:50 AM

Iv grow these out twice, the first batch turned out great with no signs of hermi at all and massive sticky nugs. Have just had to cut second crop at week 7 due to 4 out of 9 turning.  :wallbash:

#65 lazydays

lazydays

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:52 AM

only timed ive grown them out.....also hermied....

good yielder, but easy to turn        :oldtoker:

#66 Inspiration101

Inspiration101

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:23 PM

Found this thread after having made my purchase.  I have had the seeds packed away for a few days and did not intend to open them until I start my next grow (in about a month).

The 4 seeds I have here, one is white and looks very immature, one is half mottled and half white, two appear fully mature.

On first impressions I am a little concerned now, I shall find out in about a month as to the quality of these seeds.  It will be all in my future diary.

This grow - Pineapple Chunk Scrog Soil Grow Diary - Currently Day 70 in flower.

Next grow - White Widow x Big Bud Feminised & Ogre Auto Feminised (65 days from seed to crop, we will see!)

Previous Grow Pineapple Chunk Soil Grow Cropped Dec 2013

#67 HazyDaze

HazyDaze

Just havin' a Chong....

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2096 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:50 PM

WW x BB is a  fooking waste of time majority of the time it's utter hermie shite, I would never risk putting that shite any near my groom.......

Ok You'll have one or 2 peeps say they never had a problem with it but the ratio of good to bad  is well... errr bad......

It's shite.. FACT..... lol

Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what's it's all about, all right. But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em.

#68 Inspiration101

Inspiration101

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:56 PM

I did not spend good money to not see it through.  For me it is ok to try :rockon:

This grow - Pineapple Chunk Scrog Soil Grow Diary - Currently Day 70 in flower.

Next grow - White Widow x Big Bud Feminised & Ogre Auto Feminised (65 days from seed to crop, we will see!)

Previous Grow Pineapple Chunk Soil Grow Cropped Dec 2013

#69 indicatoker420

indicatoker420

Resin Coated

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2024 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:57 PM

Glad I found this thread before buying some, heard it's a good one to grow and looks it too but if they're going downhill like this then i'm giving it a miss. Unless they pull their finger out maybe.

#70 HazyDaze

HazyDaze

Just havin' a Chong....

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2096 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

Don't risk the WW x BB indie bud... if anything go for the iced grapefruit...

gallery_70297_3999_37977.jpg

IG at 10 wks..... it was booootiful too.... :~)

:)

Edited by HazyDaze, 08 March 2014 - 11:00 PM.

Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what's it's all about, all right. But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users