Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. @Andromedian Andro, I've worked it for 12-13 years (minus the couple of years fallow) so it's quite good. @beezee suggested adding coco to give me a better chance with autos so I've done that this year as the soil is a bit clayish My biggest hurdle now will be getting them planted out stress free
  3. I did read that, but hes further south than me by quite a bit. it was a great read tho I cant really do that, my neighbour is a ex cop!! or do you mean out in the woods? I suppose I could try that.
  4. This is TFZ mate....No rabbits, no deer, no foxes.....no worries ha ha apart from slugs and snails
  5. With all that soil you’ve carried would you consider mixing some coco coir into it ? Light weight to transport, it’s a boon for the guerrilla grower especially if you're doing autos. The coco will hold moisture while breaking up the soil. Auto roots like open soil and are able to develop easier than in a compacted medium. I agree that hand watering frets in the wild are not an option. I use chicken poo pellets at a slightly reduced rate. Autos don’t like high nutrient levels and a couple of feeds over the 100 days to competition is sufficient. You could add a small amount of Sulphate of Potash during the last weeks to assist flowering. Helsinki seems a long way off from London and I can only imagine the unique challenges you face. One thing I guess you don’t have an issue with is space and people using up any spare land to build houses. It’s really bad here and many places I’ve used over the past 25 years are now tarmac or are a retail park. Good luck with with your adventure this season, I’ll be looking out for some pics in 100 days time.
  6. nice one billy hope you get a good result
  7. All the best Nugs Lovin the prep work, looks like a nice bit of soil there mate
  8. All the best for 420 dudes and welcome to my 2019 guerrilla garden. Feel free to join me on my adventures and let's hope it's an exciting and successful experience. I'm not sure what's being planted yet as I'm always late to the show and my life is in turmoil, too much going on. let's change that to Terra turmoil One thing for sure is it will involve HSO and Dinafem. There maybe some Female seeds.nl I've been out to my usual plot 1 on the 10th and 11th April and prepped it up ready for 10 autos. I'm not a big fan of autos but anyone who follows my diaries will know I now only feel confident in growing autos at this plot due to past experiences of people shooting close to my plot in October while I'm cropping. So the plan is for the grow to be completed by late August, late September at the latest. This is when the shotguns usually start blasting. I do have another plot I used last year which didn't do very well. I'm not sure how much sunlight it gets throughout the day because of surrounding trees and the soil is very sandy. Pesky rabbits are in abundance too. I'm pretty certain it didn't do very well last year because of drought and it being awkward to get water there stealthily. I was thinking of prepping it in the next week or two and maybe throwing some photos in there but tbh I'm not sure it's worth the extra hassle and work getting water there on a regular basis. So this season I think I'm gonna risk all my eggs in one basket at plot 1 just for the fun and excitement of it. If it's successful that's a bonus The story so far I always used to turn the whole of plot 1 over to keep the weeds down and insects as far from my plants as possible but after a couple of year's break I returned and just dug holes. After my plants getting hammered with capsid bugs etc for the last two seasons I said I would go back to turning the whole plot over. Well I never did Instead I decided to scrape the top layer of weeds to keep the insects at bay, wishful thinking? We'll see A couple of months ago I visited the plot to make sure everything was in order, all my gear was still there and no signs of human activity. All was fine. Cages, canes, copper collars, spade and water containers still in their place buried under the brambles So on April 10th I returned and got to work. Here's the plot from my usual entrance. You can see a trail through the nettles made by foxes. I know it's foxes because I was crouched there tending my plants once and a cheeky fucker strolled past me within feet, along the same path between my plants. It's a great feeling when you're being that stealthy that wildlife comes within such close proximity and doesn't even bat an eyelid. As long as it's not deer or rabbits The plot with the top layer scraped. Grass, nettles and weeds in piles. The piles moved to the sides to aid marking the spacing of holes and avoid roots falling back into the holes. I like to have about a metre between plants. The plot measures about 4m x 3m. I'd only taken one bale of coco so I only dug 5 holes. I left the front left space free (That's where I do my initial trim when I harvest). The holes are 1.5' square and just less than 1.5' deep. I took a bale of coco that expands to 70L, broke it up and shared it between the 5 holes so that's about 14L per hole. In the past when I left coco on the surface for the rain to wet (at another plot), I left it too long and went back to find most of the coco blown away in the wind This time I decided to wet the coco with some ditch water I'd collected in a container and cover it up with the loose soil from the holes. Plus there was no rain due. The holes filled in and left to settle Covered back over with the weeds for stealth and mulch. This visit was 2 hours work. I returned the day after, April 11th armed with another 70L compressed bale of coco and 10 bags of feed, each containing: Organic potash pellets 40g Organic bone meal pellets 50g Seaweed meal 50g Calcified seaweed 70g Chicken shit pellets 120g No FBB yet. This will be added on plant out when the chicken shit has had time to metabolise, or at a later date and no more often than once a month at 50g. It might not even be needed, with autos having a short life. There might be enough feed in there to see them through. I then moved the weed mulch out of the way and dug another 5 holes in the right hand side of the plot. I'd found a decent sized container not far away and decided to wet the coco in the container this time and let it expand so that I wouldn't have to dig it up again when it's expanded, to mix it in. The coco was shared into the 5 holes just so I could see that it was shared equal(ish) between them. It was then removed and placed next to the backfill so it could be mixed in equally with the feed and soil. The holes were backfilled in layers. a layer of coco, then soil, then mixed feed. I mixed the 3 layers by hand before adding another 3 layers and mixing again, and so on until the holes were filled. I didn't get pics of the layers because my gloves were soaked through with ditch water and coco. It had soaked through to my hands and I didn't want to dirty my camera. You get the drift though. Next I uncovered the first 5 holes from the previous day and dug them out again to retrieve the coco. It had expanded better than I thought so the water must have soaked in quite a bit before draining away. All I had to do was crumble the lumps in my hands and there weren't many dry spots left. I then repeated the layered backfill process and covered the whole plot back over with cammo. This was a 3 hour visit, so 5 hours work in total over the two days. The plot fully prepped and covered back over. There's brambles at the back end of the plot that you can't see in this picture. At the top right beyond this picture there is a low spot in the brambles which could pose a stealth problem. I rooted some willow clones and placed them in small pots of compost at the end of last season so I'll take these at some point and plant them in the low spot. Hopefully they'll take well to the soil, get some roots down and grow at the same rate as my plants or quicker. The water table is quite high here and I've never had to water my plants until the drought of last year and I learnt my lesson by not getting water to them. This year I hope we have enough rain to get the willow roots established. If not I'll water them each visit when I water my plants and hope for the best. I know willow grows better when close to a water source but I'm not sure how wet the soil needs to be if not close to a water source. That's all for now. I'll update when I know what strains I'm planting. I hope to be germinating by April 30th or a little sooner All the very best to all you other outdoor farmers, be that guerrilla, glass or garden. I hope you all have a great season and your gardens are green and healthy Keep it green
  9. I assume you've read this; If not then have a good look at that diary. Wonderful it is. Cheers
  10. Yea a 4500 year old weatherman it’s from core samples of living and dead trees and other scientific evidence.
  11. Good start my friend lovely looking plot, and a nice bit of prepping done be safe and stay lucky
  12. Some evidence you used some bullshit weatherman as your Evidence!
  13. All the best for 420 dudes and welcome to my 2019 guerrilla garden. Feel free to join me on my adventures and let's hope it's an exciting and successful experience. I'm not sure what's being planted yet as I'm always late to the show and my life is in turmoil, too much going on. let's change that to Terra turmoil One thing for sure is it will involve Dinafem and HSO. There maybe some Female seeds.nl I've been out to my usual plot 1 on the 10th and 11th April and prepped it up ready for 10 autos. I'm not a big fan of autos but anyone who follows my diaries will know I now only feel confident in growing autos at this plot due to past experiences of people shooting close to my plot in October while I'm cropping. So the plan is for the grow to be completed by late August, late September at the latest. This is when the shotguns usually start blasting. I do have another plot I used last year which didn't do very well. I'm not sure how much sunlight it gets throughout the day because of surrounding trees and the soil is very sandy. Pesky rabbits are in abundance too. I'm pretty certain it didn't do very well last year because of drought and it being awkward to get water there stealthily. I was thinking of prepping it in the next week or two and maybe throwing some photos in there but tbh I'm not sure it's worth the extra hassle and work getting water there on a regular basis. So this season I think I'm gonna risk all my eggs in one basket at plot 1 just for the fun and excitement of it. If it's successful that's a bonus The story so far I always used to turn the whole of plot 1 over to keep the weeds down and insects as far from my plants as possible but after a couple of year's break I returned and just dug holes. After my plants getting hammered with capsid bugs etc for the last two seasons I said I would go back to turning the whole plot over. Well I never did Instead I decided to scrape the top layer of weeds to keep the insects at bay, wishful thinking? We'll see A couple of months ago I visited the plot to make sure everything was in order, all my gear was still there and no signs of human activity. All was fine. Cages, canes, copper collars, spade and water containers still in their place buried under the brambles So on April 10th I returned and got to work. Here's the plot from my usual entrance. You can see a trail through the nettles made by foxes. I know it's foxes because I was crouched there tending my plants once and a cheeky fucker strolled past me within feet, along the same path between my plants. It's a great feeling when you're being that stealthy that wildlife comes within such close proximity and doesn't even bat an eyelid. As long as it's not deer or rabbits The plot with the top layer scraped. Grass, nettles and weeds in piles. The piles moved to the sides to aid marking the spacing of holes and avoid roots falling back into the holes. I like to have about a metre between plants. The plot measures about 4m x 3m. I'd only taken one bale of coco so I only dug 5 holes. I left the front left space free (That's where I do my initial trim when I harvest). The holes are 1.5' square and just less than 1.5' deep. I took a bale of coco that expands to 70L, broke it up and shared it between the 5 holes so that's about 14L per hole. In the past when I left coco on the surface for the rain to wet (at another plot), I left it too long and went back to find most of the coco blown away in the wind This time I decided to wet the coco with some ditch water I'd collected in a container and cover it up with the loose soil from the holes. Plus there was no rain due. The holes filled in and left to settle Covered back over with the weeds for stealth and mulch. This visit was 2 hours work. I returned the day after, April 11th armed with another 70L compressed bale of coco and 10 bags of feed, each containing: Organic potash pellets 40g Organic bone meal pellets 50g Seaweed meal 50g Calcified seaweed 70g Chicken shit pellets 120g No FBB yet. This will be added on plant out when the chicken shit has had time to metabolise, or at a later date and no more often than once a month at 50g. It might not even be needed, with autos having a short life. There might be enough feed in there to see them through. I then moved the weed mulch out of the way and dug another 5 holes in the right hand side of the plot. I'd found a decent sized container not far away and decided to wet the coco in the container this time and let it expand so that I wouldn't have to dig it up again when it's expanded, to mix it in. The coco was shared into the 5 holes just so I could see that it was shared equal(ish) between them. It was then removed and placed next to the backfill so it could be mixed in equally with the feed and soil. The holes were backfilled in layers. a layer of coco, then soil, then mixed feed. I mixed the 3 layers by hand before adding another 3 layers and mixing again, and so on until the holes were filled. I didn't get pics of the layers because my gloves were soaked through with ditch water and coco. It had soaked through to my hands and I didn't want to dirty my camera. You get the drift though. Next I uncovered the first 5 holes from the previous day and dug them out again to retrieve the coco. It had expanded better than I thought so the water must have soaked in quite a bit before draining away. All I had to do was crumble the lumps in my hands and there weren't many dry spots left. I then repeated the layered backfill process and covered the whole plot back over with cammo. This was a 3 hour visit, so 5 hours work in total over the two days. The plot fully prepped and covered back over. There's brambles at the back end of the plot that you can't see in this picture. At the top right beyond this picture there is a low spot in the brambles which could pose a stealth problem. I rooted some willow clones and placed them in small pots of compost at the end of last season so I'll take these at some point and plant them in the low spot. Hopefully they'll take well to the soil, get some roots down and grow at the same rate as my plants or quicker. The water table is quite high here and I've never had to water my plants until the drought of last year and I learnt my lesson by not getting water to them. This year I hope we have enough rain to get the willow roots established. If not I'll water them each visit when I water my plants and hope for the best. I know willow grows better when close to a water source but I'm not sure how wet the soil needs to be if not close to a water source. That's all for now. I'll update when I know what strains I'm planting. I hope to be germinating by April 30th or a little sooner All the very best to all you other outdoor farmers, be that guerrilla, glass or garden. I hope you all have a great season and your gardens are green and healthy Happy gardening
  14. Best of Luck Jack.... We did this a couple of seasons back wwa vs wwa xxl, pretty inconclusive though, although the xxl's are much bigger, we found the nodes were much further apart than the standards.
  15. Good luck with your grow :). Have you considered planting the photoperiod strains in big pots outside and then finishing them indoors?
  16. The chart shows global temperatures for the last 4500 years, shows man made global warming is a theory not a fact. If you can prove the last 20 years of warming is anything other than a natural cycle post some evidence. I’ve not said the pollution isn’t causing serious harm just that global warming’s a myth imo.
  17. Yes it does mate... What has this chart got to do with the increase in fossil fuels over the last 300 years, comparing cavemen and tribesmen to modern day really? And i suppose we best not worry about all the worlds soil what we eat from being covered in shit. And as for Climatologist AND Meteorologist http://lefthandpalm.blogspot.com/2013/04/dodgy-cliff-and-randy-mann.html
  18. Not in the runoff. It would be higher in the growing media. As tenchie says though, your plants look healthy .
  19. good idea. Im another higher latitude grower (Scotland,, lat 57), so I feel your pain. I hope your grow goes smoothly mate, and your harvest is bountiful
  20. Today
  21. Hello southerners, you lucky low latitude gits !! Ive been trying to grow weed outdoors up here for years, with very little success (40 grams last year, from 2 survivors, zero point zero grams for the previous years). Even the drug report my brief commissioned in my defence a few years back stated that "growing cannabis outdoors in Scotland is a futile exercise" Hes an expert too you know lol. Anyway, not one for listening to anybody, ive decided to have another bash Late last year I went out and just about gave myself a hearty by digging dozens of holes all over the countryside. And since then I had great plans to go and stick some horse dung in the holes to condition the ground etc etc, but ended up sitting on ma hoop smoking meself stupid(er). But today, with renewed stupidity, er, entheusiasm, I went and bought the supplies. here have a lookie The john innes is for starting them off, the verse swerve is for going in the holes ive dug, well some of them, im gonna need more. Ive about 600litres which I will mix with prlite, blood fish and bone and a small handful of chicken shit, and some phospherous and lime. That's gonna have to do them cos that's all that's in the shed of doom. seeds will be a mixture of autos (dinafem white widow and moby dicks) zenetics green crack and Cinderella jocks and non autos - (what optimism eh) will be HSO choco mint og and sour diesel. Ive never managed to harvest a photo strain yet, they ALWAYS rot mid September October time, but im a blind optimist. They do get big tho, before rotting before they are ready, the b*stards. Stay tuned for more outdoor hi jinx in a few weeks when a sink the seeds and hope for some success. Ive only got 40 grams to beat, so if I throw enough out there, it might happen, if theres a summer and autumn heatwave. wish me luck, cos im gonna need it. IM also gonna be throwing in all the seeds in my stash like freebies etc, ive a fair few
  22. Plot 1 as I left it

From the album Guerrilla 19

23. Coco pre wetted

24. 5 more holes dug

25. Mixed feeds

1. Load more activity