Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

GSZZ

Denouncing BlueSkiesVienna

213 posts in this topic

Considering the topic is about the creator of road kill skunk has anyone heard of nature farmer and the uncle fester cut. 

their site is full of crosses with it and well there are other claimed creators of rks swami and someone called uncle fester who created the fester rks cut. The stuff I read was this

“1. RKS is a Phenotype. 1 of several.

#2 There ARE 2 people That Are Known to have the ORIGINAL GENETICS that "Contain" the RKS Pheno.

NOT counting Swami.

Swamis version was a Real 1985 RKS Pheno, that was found in 1985.

This cut was taken to near Guadalajara Mexico over 30 years ago, Hybridized, and Stabilized/IBL for the RKS Pheno. I cant tell you if the whole IBL of this is straight RKS, and could possibly the Mexican pheno used in the stabilization process.

Its well known among the Nor Cal community that guy nicknamed UNCLE FESTER is responsible for the Original RKS genetics.

This is NOT the same Uncle Fester the Bomb Maker, who wrote books. Hells Angel Fester may have made Meth, but still isn't the same person. That guy is 60, or less. Real Uncle Fester would be 80+. I think he was born in 35-38

Uncle Fester was a Psychology Professor in the early 60s and turned HELLS ANGEL in the mid 60s. His place in Nor Cal was known to the Angels, and others as The Farm. I'm betting many of his genetics came from BOEL.

Original Sk1... Also known as SK18 and was previously mentioned by an earlier poster that he had beans from The Nature Farm Genetics.

These ARE the Real Uncle Fester Sk18 IBL. It harbors the RKS, but also has the Cheese pheno, and others lurking about.

These genes came from Master Thai.

Master Thai is Uncle Festers Nephew. Master Thai calls it OG Skunk #1.

Nor Cal community is mad at MT for ripping people off, and not keeping his word.

So The Nature Farm Genetics also has the Original, and released it but is now sold out“

for some reason all I want is skunk now yet I have a tent full of Cali varieties gelato, banana smoothie and watermelon punch. Just feels wrong at the minute at least there’s a widow cross in the cupboard.

The cheddar skunk and the banana kush/festers skunk cross on that site sound nice. So does the skunk/white rhino cross.

I've never had the displeasure of making the acquantance of BSV. In nearly 20yrs of growing everyone I've been involved with has been honest at least, most are close friends. The fact that people are trying to make a quick buck out of the back of our passion is abhorrent. Maybe he/she/they are fantasists.

This is why the law needs to change so people like us can grow our own & commercially it can be regulated (so you know what you are buying!).

7 minutes ago, wotnwhy said:

but the fire surrounded it, and once he started melting from the heat made a run for it through the flames, made it out the other side where he collapsed and was found by his neighbour. 

Perhaps he did get burned, but not by a wild fire... I had a mate who had no fingers because he lost them removing a burning tyre that had been placed around his neck...

Perhaps he really was on the run but not from the police... I don't think they'd give up that easily if the bust was that big...

He does seem like the sort of bloke that can talk himself into a lot of trouble... He certainly has no qualms about fucking people off...

Speculation is pointless though.

It's hard to see where the truth ends and the lies begin with this one. Perhaps I'll just make a story up in my head and tell everyone that's how it went down. If I can use that same bull shit to peddle some beans even better!

4 people like this

58 minutes ago, wotnwhy said:

spot the massive boulder it's under in some of his pics) but the fire surrounded it, and once he started melting from the heat made a run for it through the flames, made it out the other side where he collapsed and was found by his neighbour. 

sounds like the story of easter lol

6 people like this

9 minutes ago, ratdog said:

sounds like the story of easter lol

Or a movie ,brought to you by Blue skies Vienna productions .

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Has anyone ever seen this guy after his miraculous hide in a cave, hospital, recovery. 

on these podcasts he never reveals his identity, 

it’s just a moron going on about chemtrails and rambling about a pack of seeds he bought 15 years ago and breeding 1 billion phenos of some skunk. 

Edited by Donnyronny

Posted (edited)

Here's the drippy looking/sounding cunt.. 

Edited by HazyDaze

Posted (edited)

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Here's the drippy looking/sounding cunt.. 

Different accent.  It’s also occurred  to me that a cave would have no oxygen if surrounded by fire as it would have the oxygen pulled out by the fire. Lucky he didn’t suffocate before burning 

Edited by Arthur Mix
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

It's the same guy as he has in pics on his insta. 

Edited by HazyDaze

Posted (edited)

Skunt.

Edited by Phoenix
Make the video stop please.

The guy in that video is Matt Riot :yep: He's another one of BSVs targets in an attempt to gain followers by causing havoc. The reason he has him as his profile picture is to try and take the piss 

10 people like this

Ah OK.. Weird fukka isn't he putting pics of him on insta.

Snidey cunt 

1 person likes this

That story about the wild fire is brilliant. 

2 people like this

this guy sounds like an alan partridge wanna be

3 people like this

40 minutes ago, ratdog said:

this guy sounds like an alan partridge wanna be

Stern!!