Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matthew420

Wilma help

38 posts in this topic

Keep starving your plants and ignoring the manufacturer then lol

7ml a litre puts it at about 1.5ec

Yeh your in hydro now...just buy the 5ltr tubs.

You can get 5ltr for 25 quid.

2 people like this

@stu sleeper 20vt 

7 ml a litre puts my ec to 1.3 but I feed 1.4 or 1.5 in flower 

1 person likes this

On 07/05/2021 at 6:09 PM, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Keep starving your plants and ignoring the manufacturer then lol

7ml a litre puts it at about 1.5ec

Yeh your in hydro now...just buy the 5ltr tubs.

You can get 5ltr for 25 quid.

Is 1.5ec not to high for the stage the plants are at mate? I do buy the 5 litre bottles mate the cost isnt a major factor just seems like a mad high amount . Im sure i tried 4 ml a litre and my ec was higher than 1.5 on my last grow i never went as high as 1.5 in veg and they were healthy . Not sure if my bottle is super strong or something because if i mixed it at that rate my ec would be well above 1.5 

Marky says 7ml a litre is 1.3ec

I must admit to being a lazy grower these days...i just wack in 7ml a litre and my plants grow faster than I can handle lol

(Last grow with genetics new to me had my plants above the lights no mater what i did lol)

I've been doing it a while now and with my ec 0/ph7 water its perfect for me both ec and ph.

Good luck mate

Hope things are changing round for you

7ml works out to 1.3 ec with my water.  My water is 0.2 ec. 
I feed at least 1.4 in flower. Mostly 1.5 ec.

I just open the bottle and just tip a bit in at a time and stir until I hit 1.4 and then just feed then. Ph is always about right.

I would feed 7ml in flower at the least 

Thinking of starting from scratch plants just arent recovering shame cos they have rooted the pots out quite . Think i will give hydro one last go if not back to soil. Just dont get how from one grow to the next nothing changing i just cant get it to work. 

On 11/05/2021 at 7:26 PM, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Marky says 7ml a litre is 1.3ec

I must admit to being a lazy grower these days...i just wack in 7ml a litre and my plants grow faster than I can handle lol

(Last grow with genetics new to me had my plants above the lights no mater what i did lol)

I've been doing it a while now and with my ec 0/ph7 water its perfect for me both ec and ph.

Good luck mate

Hope things are changing round for you

Hi mate have started from scratch. I measured out 7ml a litre and took my ec to around 2. I had a background of cal mag of 0.2 first so added 1.8 is this not to high for young plants? Thanks

Posted (edited)

They look hungry and half drowned. I grew Wilma systems for donkeys so did most my mates we even developed our own strain for the Wilma. Even in pebs try four 15 minute waterings a day until they're flying and then up it. You won't dry them out even at two waterings a day unless temps are crazy high. 
We put air pumps in res and a heater. Always added a little h2o2 as well just to keep the murky stuff at bay. 

Edited by treebeard2
spelung