Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gaijin

Ordering issues

Good morning folks,

I tried placing an order on the Seedsman website earlier this morning. The first order, I chose the option bank transfer, clicked on that button and it took me to a page thanking me for my order. No mention of how to actually pay for the order. I tried again choosing the Visa option - same thing - order placed but no mention of how to pay. I have two of the same order on my account, both awaiting payment and I have no idea how to proceed. I have emailed their customer support, almost 4 hours ago, but have had no reply. Fortunately they have none of my payment details. Indeed, they do not appear to WANT my payment details lol So I am free to order from elsewhere if necessary. I can't say I've ever encountered a page that thanks me for my order but doesn't ask for the money. Maybe they'll send the order anyway? lol 

Anyone got any idea what's going on here?

Try Attitude seeds, site sponsor. Very good service in my experience.

1 person likes this

No idea mate. Try The Attitude of you're in a hurry. Link at the top 

Edited by KC
2 people like this

I ordered from Attitude last week and they arrived 24 hours later.

2 people like this

I'm on the Attitude website now. Thanks fellas

I must pay attention to who the site sponsors are. I'm obviously not paying attention or missing the obvious lol 

2 people like this

If you want to do a bank transfer, you will get an email with the details after ordering. It is the same with Attitude.

I can also confirm that they post quick too!!

2 people like this

So I spent a few wonderful hours making up an order on the Attitude site. I can and have spent hours going through all the seeds on various sites lol 

Then I got an email from Seedsman this morning, explaining what I had done wrong. Idiot that I am. 

So now I have two baskets at two different sites with different seeds and DAMN IT I WANT THEM ALL!! lol But I'll have to make a choice 

1 person likes this

Ended up ordering from Seedsman and got the package 3 days later. Can't complain about that. Might try Attitude next time around, who knows