Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Revive

Revives outdoor shenanigans 2021

780 posts in this topic

Ofcourse mate yknow me can't do things in small portions lol

3 people like this

6 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Ofcourse mate yknow me can't do things in small portions lol

Well im getting a bit like that myself these days lol.. was a big pull this year, well for me anyway considering its percy.. I reckon I'll be close to 4kg.. I better start fuking eating it.. far to much really but plenty of variety is whats done it...

All fun and games matey. Although I've broke my bollox this season trying to deal with it all.. part and parcel :yep:

2 people like this

Congratulations on what seems like almost a fulltime job, very well done :yep: 

Waiting for the April '22 Shenanigans Diary now :D 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Gaijin said:

Congratulations on what seems like almost a fulltime job, very well done :yep: 

Waiting for the April '22 Shenanigans Diary now :D 

Hey dude.. yeah well its nearly done now mate so rolling next season..  the diary will be put in place however it may not be quite as long as this1 has.. 50 odd pages..fuk me its a novel aint it lol

2 people like this

Just now, Revive said:

Hey dude.. yeah well its nearly done now mate so rolling next season..  the diary will be put in place however it may not be quite as long as this1 has.. 50 odd pages..fuk me its a novel aint it lol

lol I thought that earlier. Deserves some kind of medal, I'd say

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Gaijin said:

lol I thought that earlier. Deserves some kind of medal, I'd say

lol I don't mind if it entertains the good folk in this community.. plus its good to be able to go back and check times dates and any activities that took place :yinyang:

5 people like this

12 minutes ago, Revive said:

lol I don't mind if it entertains the good folk in this community.. plus its good to be able to go back and check times dates and any activities that took place :yinyang:

so true....you can easy compare your next grow with the old grow log.. :)  its very helpfull for yourself too :) 

3 people like this

How do my fellow grow buddy's.. well its about time I updated this diary I think, been so busy I really just haven't had the time. So I just checked back and the last time I updated id harvested 1 of the 2 remaining fast zkittles that was left on the knotweed plot and was due to go back the next day for the other 1.. as said lost a lot on the first and knew the other 1 full also full of rot. Once it takes hold it doesn't take long to rob you of all that hard work and this was once again confirmed when I returned 24 hours or so later.. it was much worse even in such a short space of time so trying to push these girls right till the end only ends up at yet more loss.. threw some really nice buds away from these 2 and althoughi did get something the rot had the best part for sure..I also culled the little affiedaze slug victim and put her out of her misery, zero bud on her for some reason..well that was another plot done and dusted for this season, ill go back there soon to clear up and hide my kit ready for spring 2022. So all that was left at this point was the 3 girls left on the bastard plot.. last weekend I got on there with the view to bring back what ever I could. I expected them to be full of rot and as these 3 was very small I doubted there would be much to bring home.. it was quite a disappointing harvest tbh everything had kind started to shrivel up, not rotted but just wilted with most of the leaves dead, some even crispy, buds well there wasn't many but what was left really didn't look great.. well I thought id just throw it all into the hash stash along with the rest for a bubble run at some point. The 2 affiedaze was really disappointing, buds on 1 was almost nothing and the other well they was very light and airy and just looked under developed. I reckon I had a bad batch of theses as they was a pain from the get go with half just dying once the broke soil, the 3 i did get and that includes these 2 and the slug victim from the knotweed plot have given back pretty much nothing and have all had issues going through there natural life cycle. The other 1 of these 3 girls was a serious 6, tiny plant although i put most of this down the the conditions of the plot and ground, doubt ill use this spot again as I don't mind breaking my balls with all the graft but not for fuk all.. got a bit off her but fuk all really and thats a shame as she was a very diff pheno to the normal lemony smelling 1.. i packed up my site tools as i say I'm not sure ill return and got the fuk out of there, job done..well I was gonna just freeze this for hash but ended up hanging it up as there is plenty of room in the dry tent.. ill take a better look at it before I decide what I'll do with it.. well thats it the season is now over for me.. its been pretty decent all things considered and I have pulled in well over 100oz, now that should last me a while lol I got jars comming out my butt...plus there is still about 5 paper carrier bags in the tent waiting to be jarred as well as whats left hanging.. Once its all sorted ill start getting some dry weights for each individual var as well as a smoke report and what I thought of them.

I've got a few pics to leave you with of the last girls to come home, as said they never set the world alight but bud is bud folks and it will fill another few jars im sure..large.20211031_172700_compress66.jpgthis seems to be the only recent 1 I can find that I've uploaded to this site so ill see if I still have the others and I'll add those in a bit.. this bit is from 1 of the last 2 fast zkittles that came off the knotweed plot.. right let me see if i can find the other pics..  

Here we go large.20211107_162105_compress16.jpglarge.20211107_162137_compress72.jpgthese are the 2 affiedaze from the bastard plot..  as you can see all the bud has shrivelled on 1 and is hardly present on the other.. large.20211107_183950_compress32.jpgthis is what came off the 1 with a bud on her, she went purple due to the temps I expect.large.20211107_184605_compress41.jpgthat is what basically came off the last 3 girls from the bastard plot.. like i say fuk all really but its not like im gonna go without for the next 2  years at the very least..large.20211106_015208_compress63.jpglarge.20211106_015218_compress35.jpga bag of gold.. rene x gg3 (rene gold) lovely bit of bud this is, very close to be best of 2021.. deffo want to run this again  next season prob on my main plot where they will get all my love and attention.. smells devine..

Right folks im done here for now.. have a great day y'all and keep it green :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
12 people like this

How do folks.. just a sneaky peak at this seasons prize.. still got a few bags to fill a few more jars but there stacking up nicely :yep:

large.20211120_225535_compress59.jpglarge.20211120_225513_compress24.jpg

19 people like this

@Revive Nice stock fella:yep:

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Military Grade said:

@Revive Nice stock fella:yep:

Sweet dude.. cost me a fuking fortune in glassware lol

5 people like this

Fucking hell.... Grows weed to save money and bankrupts himself buying all the glass jars in western Europe.... Absolute legend:smokin:

7 people like this

10 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Fucking hell.... Grows weed to save money and bankrupts himself buying all the glass jars in western Europe.... Absolute legend:smokin:

lollol tbh mate its not really about saving money, more the fact of growing some decent organic sungrown bud that hasn't spent its life down someone's bollox before I get my hands on it :yep:

Edited by Revive
5 people like this

@Revive you sir are an example to us all... If I could pull off 10% of your haul next year I'll be a happy idiot.. 

Although I always thought knacker sweat added that certain something personally.... Each to their own I suppose  :chains:

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Idicanna jones said:

@Revive you sir are an example to us all... If I could pull off 10% of your haul next year I'll be a happy idiot.. 

Although I always thought knacker sweat added that certain something personally.... Each to their own I suppose  :chains:

Thanks for the kind words dude but it really was just greed and dedication lol

I'm sure you are quite capable if you invest your heart and soul.. but man on your jack jones its propper hard collar.. im no spring chicken anymore :( I really aint sure why I grew so much, greed deffo played a small part plus mixing with all the breaders and good folk in this community doesn't help the kid in a sweetshop moments lol

Knacker sweat lollol only if its your own but im not sure about having a share of anothers lol

1 person likes this