Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Maesteg Cannabis Club

Out of Stock

91 posts in this topic

Hi guys and apologies if this has been asked recently, but when are you likely to have more stock? Also, will you be able to send to the EU?  :hippy:

I think @VRG said there would be some new strains coming this year and a restock of some of the older varieties as well.

But don't take my word for it, wait and I'm sure he will chime in when he sees he's been tagged :yep:

Atb :yinyang:

4 people like this

@UnderMirkwood we have only a few packets left buddy, they will hopefully be listed on our website by the end of the month. I think so, we will have to see:yep: 

4 people like this

@VRGthanks for the update dude, much appreciated.  :hippy:

1 person likes this

Please make Killer Skunk available again!  :notworthy:  

7 people like this

Is there any ugorg #1 coming back to play? Any psychosister coming back? 

2 people like this

@AustrianToker Im making 4 brand new ones and then I plan to make more KillerSkunk:yep: 

@Xx-Danjaman-xX we have a few packets of UGORG#1 left but no psychosis hybrids. Hopefully next year, the parents are with my best friend in another country so it’s a bit tricky just now.

Edited by VRG
31 people like this

9 hours ago, VRG said:

@AustrianToker Im making 4 brand new ones and then I plan to make more KillerSkunk

Love you!  take all the time u need...  just really happy to know that KS will be coming back.     If i had to choose one strain for the rest of my life - It be killer skunk! :yes:

I will certainly be interested to see what else you got cooking....  :yep:

Edited by AustrianToker
11 people like this

The last of our ‘old stock’ will be available directly from us this coming Friday(26/03):) 

17 people like this

Ooooooo I’ve been close to ordering more beans all last week. Call it fate, call it what you will. Any hints of what will be up for grabs @VRG

3 people like this

54 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Ooooooo I’ve been close to ordering more beans all last week. Call it fate, call it what you will. Any hints of what will be up for grabs @VRG

Bet you want a pack of those biscuits eh 

2 people like this

lol its just as well they dont do a cheese n onion strain since crisps are my true weakness @grower951. i want a DB keeper so badly but i just dont seem to have much luck germinating them, dunno why like. I doubt there will be any but id like to try some that were about before i started this hobby - killer skunk, honey badger and psycho sister but i doubt they'll make a comeback. Id definitely try and grab a pack of footloose if they were up though like.

3 people like this

All good things come to those who wait as I was always told :)   @mikeydoughnut 

1 person likes this

@grower951 I noticed on scrolling up that vrg mentioned a killer skunk comeback so you might just be right :yep:

1 person likes this

I don’t know what’s going on with those DiscoBiscuit seeds but if you purchased a packet from us between March and September 2020 (haha this sounds ‘furloughy’ as fuck!) and have experienced any issues that you haven’t let us know about already, then please email the store.:) 

They do work, this time last year I was getting 100% germination but it’s more like 50-60% now. We have a few packets left so if anyone really wants them and is happy to take the risk they can email the store, first come first served. 

We just tested everything else and they all germinate fine. I will say the blues seeds are quite old and that’s why we’ve been giving them away but they have been stored correctly and we’re still getting 100% germination. Due to the overwhelming amount of requests and the apocalyptic situation we’ve decided to re-list them for sale.

We also have a very limited amount of; UGORG#1 F1 & F2, PremierSweet, noname and the last few packets of the stonedcircle limited editions.  

All seeds are pre-virus so you don’t need to worry about that and all orders will include a free packet of noname.:yep: 

15 people like this