Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

stonerwizard

Mr Nice seeds

34 posts in this topic
47 minutes ago, stonerwizard said:

I’ll add it to my list. 
how to you find the variation between the different plants?

:stoned:  Ive only got a small space to work with and like to run a couple of different strains so generally crack 6 of each strain for each new seed run. There were slightly different pheno’s, but not an unusual amount, also, I like differences because it gives you the grower more choice. sampling from 6 seeds at a time will always narrow your choice, so i take cuts from all and go from there and i’m always happy with what I end up with lol if i’m not another 6 gets done.. :bong:

they were all good producers, ace tone, petrol, sweet lime? on the nose, one of those happy smiley strains that made me unfaze-able and social

I really miss it actually..

gallery_12796_12130_85009.jpggallery_12796_12130_136449.jpggallery_12796_12130_145633.jpggallery_12796_12130_112272.jpggallery_12796_12130_139719.jpggallery_12796_12130_166802.jpg

:stoned: 

28 people like this

@twigs They look amazing I love big colas like that. I’m going to set some money aside out of each months pay to buy a pack. I have been brushing up on breeding as I’m hoping to make some crosses in the near future. I have a space in the loft to flower some males. My all time favourite strain is Neville’s haze but at 16 weeks+ it’s just not workable for my main tent. My plan is to find a good indica dad to hit a few rooted cuts and see if I can find the high in a shorter flower time. 

Wizard :oldtoker:

4 people like this

@stonerwizard thanks :stoned: I’m the same, I like the big colas and sexy lean they get, an extra ft or two would be great on my room though lol (i like em big)

your plan sounds excellent, just seen on his auction site there’s some up :wassnnme:

what male were you thinking of?

4 people like this

@twigs well I have just started some Grandaddy Purp seeds and I’m going to keep males to see how they grow. Flower the females to see if it’s unformed enough and if it could bring anything worthwhile to a longer flowering strain. I’m also looking at getting hold of some more hazemans stuff. I know attitude have some of his strains but not the ones I’m wanting. I don’t know if I’m right but it might be his 88/G13 hash plant used in bodhi’s strains. It was an amazing knock out plant when I last grew it. Hazman also does a white 88/G13 hash plant that I would love to grow out again. They’re available in the states but I’m hoping attitude get them in as I don’t want to order from the states. Although if I did I would probably get a few packs from second generation genetics too. He’s DJ Shorts son and has all his genetics. Some lovely looking old school plants. Apparently plenty with that blueberry flavour. 

2 people like this

All sounds cool dude :) think it was dj shot that said he smoked his males to see what they can bring too.. along with the stem rubbing lol it’s automatic :stoned:  Can’t help it, sniffing them all the time :hug:

good chance you will get some nice colour mixes from purps crossed with the N.Haze.  

Ive got an Original Haze x Sk1 x Hawaiian male tossed with an Hawaiian Electric Duck Buddaz growing to see what’s what :skin_up:ones already getting too tall at 2wks lol 

Good luck with it all dude that 88/G13 sounds nice, Ive never smoked any yet..

:yinyang:

Edited by twigs
1 person likes this

Grown Black widow, Ortega and Shit from them.

Black Widow - I absolutely love, a very powerful smoke which is very cerebal but has a small but nice body stone. Its got a vicious kick to it if you go overboard, it can be edgy and sort of dark. One of the best strains for Music though. Conistent growing plants. Some can be Sativa like tall but my personal favourites are the more indicay shorter ones which I have 4 : 1 compared to the tall ones.

Ortega - ok nothing special

Shit - never finished them as the 5 or so I grew all looked crap in veg.

Edited by growitandsmokeit
4 people like this

There have been a lot of reports on here about Shit being just that, total hermies and that strawy smell. In fact I can't recall any good comments about it.

4 people like this

Years ago I ran Spice, Shit, and another I cant remember. They were shite then to top it all they had problems with sending thousands of seeds out that didn't germinate. Never again will I touch his seeds

Owd

1 person likes this

24 minutes ago, Owderb said:

Years ago I ran Spice, Shit, and another I cant remember. They were shite then to top it all they had problems with sending thousands of seeds out that didn't germinate. Never again will I touch his seeds

Owd

To be fair to him he replaced seeds for anyone who got in touch without asking for any proof of purchase. Im sure he supplied "replacements" to loads of people who never even bought the seeds. IIRC the seeds that didnt germ were put through a machine at an airport that killed them or something along those lines.

Ive read loads of diaries on Mr Nice site and they are quite hit and miss. 

Edited by Chade
4 people like this

I was really impressed with Shark Shock, must have done 2-3 packs and got a really good mum out of them, its on my list for if/when I start doing photos again.

2 people like this

Grown out Shit and Nordle. Shit is still to this day one of the best smokes I've ever had. Sadly Shit is prone to hermies.  Nordle. I've had a few different pheno's. The last one I did was an early finisher and tasted and smelt just like Cherry Tunes. I'm eyeing up the Black Widow at the moment.

4 people like this

Would love to try some of the nl#5/haze crosses, but not sure my 1.2m height tent would handle it lol

4 people like this

Thanks for the input everyone, much appreciated. I wasn’t aware that there had been any germination issues either, what ever the cause. 
I have seen a few diaries where people have had issues but I have also seen some good plants. 
I think I’ll do a bit more research and maybe wait till I have a larger space so I can do some sort of high number pheno hunt. 

3 people like this

21 hours ago, stonerwizard said:

I don’t know if I’m right but it might be his 88/G13 hash plant used in bodhi’s strains.

Bodhi used ndn guys g13 hashplant in his crosses and hazemans is also from ndn so yes there from the same source. ndn guy inbred the original seed so right of the bat its not what was originally sold by the seedbank.

88g13 hashplant is now a inbred line which is no bad thing as theres some great plants to be found in them.

Original g13 hashplant by nev was nl#1/hashplant x g13.:lucky:

7 people like this

@Dr feelgood thanks for the info. I didn’t know that. 

2 people like this