Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Asterion

Asterions tree sweet seeds blackjack

39 posts in this topic

Cheers mate @Whatwentwrong iv been scrogging a few years now and I like to try and vary my style a little until I find my own to stick with. I do prefer to be a little aggressive though. And the tooth is OK now still in pain but it's a 1/10 pain no bother. Thanks for dropping in :yep:

3 people like this

Looking forward to the finished tree! :yep: I never had the courage to do a single plant grow... the patience in veg would drive me nuts.  :)

Good luck with this grow and hope your toothache goes away! :v:

2 people like this

It took me ages to get the desired full net @AustrianToker managed it with my plant in flower currently so I should be able to replicate similar with all future grows. Fingers crossed. 

Edited by Asterion
Tagged wrong person
4 people like this

Sorry for the lack of updates guys iv had some issues with my vpn just didn't know if it was safe to upload or not pretty much iv got a new subscription active now though so back in action.. I have been taking pics as usual just been unable to upload for paranoid reasons I will update and get back on track in the next few hours. 

6 people like this

Great to see another tree growing this year @Asterion - hope you can keep her under control! Sorry to hear about your problems. Tooth pain like that is truly awful, glad you are now sorted out. Looking forward to seeing how she is growing.

2 people like this

I tried to rip it out and broke it straight down the middle the dodgy tooth :naughty: doesn't hurt now though at all just using temporary fillings off ebay for now @delagdo lol.

Plant hasn't had the greatest start at all really but she is starting to look like a healthy plant again now. Had a few weeks very low temps I'm on the way home now so il get to shrinking photos I have take an upto date 1 and post a little update. My flower room will be vacant in a week or so and il move her under the bigger lights as soon as possible should help with me finishing before the end date she's definitely not big enough just yet. Update shortly :hippy:

2 people like this

Here she is at day 33 large.IMG_20210212_011336.jpg

I might be slightly off with the days but I will double check and edit if needed. :naughty:

I cut the 2 stems off to be left with the 4 mains. 

large.IMG_20210212_011443_copy_2188x1641.jpg

This is day 35 

I changed the res to the same strength feed as it hadn't really changed over the week. 

Environment still isn't perfect but much better than previously hovering around 24/26°

large.IMG_20210217_234535_copy_2188x1641.jpg

Here she is today (day 40)

10 people like this

Oh yeah asterion! You're doing great! :yep:

Keep it up!

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

2 people like this

Cheers mate @Sweet Seeds Apolo thanks for dropping in :hippy:

1 person likes this