Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

shire

Shires Sweet Smokes 2021

73 posts in this topic

Hi and welcome to my diary in the 7th Sweet Seeds grow competition.  

This time round I am starting off with some Autos I received with my Sweet Seeds points last year.  If timing allows I will be starting some fems as well in the next few weeks.

large.intro.jpg

Set up is

2.4m x 1.2m  tent 

2 x Telos 10 pro LED lights

6 inch Q-max Fan with my new Carboair 50 filter

4 x 15L air pots with Coco/pebble mix

2 x 15L round pots with Coco/pebble mix

Intense Nutrients Coco A/B feed (first time using)

Canna Rhizotonic 

So I soaked 2 of each strain for 24 hours in water around 24 degrees then into small plastic cups with seedling soil.  Both the Killer kush came through fine but One Gelato and one Cream Caramel never made it so I planted another 2 Killer Kush and they both made it.  So 4 x Killer Kush , 1 x Gelato and 1 x Cream Caramel.

A few early pics

large.DSC_3516.jpglarge.DSC_3533.jpglarge.DSC_3550.jpg

They were then potted up into final pots after about 8 days

large.DSC_3562.jpglarge.DSC_3571.jpglarge.DSC_3574.jpglarge.DSC_3619.jpglarge.DSC_3616.jpglarge.DSC_3612.jpglarge.DSC_3610.jpglarge.Gelato.jpg

They are now at about 3 weeks today.  Temps at pot level is 25 degrees , they are on 1ml A/B and 2ml/l Rhizotonic

large.DSC_3627.jpglarge.DSC_3626.jpg

So that is me up to date and will post weekly Sunday updates.  All the best to everyone else in the competition and look forward to enjoying all the other diarys.

cheers and Happy new year :hippy:

20 people like this

Hey-up @shire mate, cool to see you in this again. 
An with some auto’s ta-boot, which I will be be watching an learning, as I been looking into maybe trying some this year. 

Nice start an nice strain’s. 

Good luck with it dude :yep:

4 people like this

Yes yes just wanted to say ello mate aswell @shire .

Nice start there mate, All the best for a good'un :yep:

4 people like this

Cheers @Amo, this is my first go with Sweet Seeds autos, fingers crossed for a good result mate.

Cheers too @Resonance, if I can get my Gelato looking half as good as yours I will be delighted, atb. 

4 people like this

Hi shire!

Welcome to the competition :yep:

All going along nice and smooth so far. Keep us updated and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

5 people like this

Cheers @Sweet Seeds-tommy, I'm delighted to be having another go at this amazing competition.  Thanks to you and all the Sweet Seeds team and UK420 for running this.

Couple of pics from today of the autos. Temp at pot level around 23/24 degrees, root temps are at 22 degrees and the LEDs are 80cm from plants. Feed is 1.5ml A/B and 1ml Rhizotonic.  On a learning curve getting everything dialed in with the Telos 10s. 

Right side of tent

large.5ff83a8c77b3f_rightside.jpg

Left Side of tent

large.5ff83a8702d84_leftside.jpg

I am also getting some Fem seeds on the go today.  These are also from my Sweet Seeds points last time round . 

large.photoperiods.jpg

12 people like this

Welcome to the competition shire! :hippy:

I hope you will surprise us again this year with one of your crops.

Good luck and happy new year!

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

large.DSC_3665.jpgCheers @Sweet Seeds Apolo, hopefully happy and healthy all the way.

Happy New Year to you too and atb :)

pic of Killer Kush from a few days ago

Edited by shire
Forgot to ad pic due to the cannabis
12 people like this

Off to a good start mucker....and nice n clean too. I need to give my tent a bit clean out

Best of luck mate andd here's hoping for some belters 

4 people like this

Looking good mate. Best of luck with the grow and the comp :yep: 

3 people like this

Looking great and fems to come too, very nice

Best of luck with the competition and getting your jars full :)

:oldtoker:

4 people like this

Thanks for your kind words @Salty, @jadenugsand @Clumsy.  Will be popping into all your diaries over the weekend, atb. 

I'm looking forward to the rest of the grow doing autos and fems in the same tent.  The fems will be going into flower when the autos are done.

7 people like this

Good to see you in the comp again mate.

You'll be vegging in the last "how many?" weeks of 20/4 correct?

ATVB

4 people like this

The autos are looking lush.  Good luck with the comp and geminating your fems! :v:

4 people like this

Cheers @Punta Roja The fems will be getting 5/6 week veg mate. I have my small ds 60 tent if I struggle for room at any point.  Once out of small party cups they will be vegged   in 1 litre pots and topped at least twice before going into final pots which will either be 6 or 10 litres. 

Thanks @AustrianToker,  I have got the fems in water soaking this afternoon,  4 x Chem Beyond Diesel, 3 x Cream caramel and 3 x Red hot Cookies, Fingers crossed.

3 people like this