Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

badbillybob

Sweet watery wonderland - trees for life

220 posts in this topic

more pics for you, the 2 sads

large.3.JPG

the 2 mohams, these have filled all the gaps, then the 2 jack 47s. the rhs one has a super thick stem on it. i supercropped it last night. tonight its back

large_13.JPG

large_12.JPG

cream 47s, the plant on rhs of 2nd pic is green poison. i tok these pics a day or two ago. 

large_11.JPGlarge_10.JPG

16 people like this

FHF! mate.

Heading in the right direction aren't they?

Looking forward to seeing them after another couple of weeks or so stretch.

3 people like this

one of the ballasts was struggling to fire up the lamp tonight, it had about a dozen attempts, but no more than a flicker...so i pulled the lamp (a cheap lumii black, no more than a month old FFS) it was all black around the screw in part....hmmmmmmmm. 

i changed it out for another lamp and it fired up straight away. another lumii black, unfortunately, was all i had.

i also changed out the lights in general, moved the LED out and stuck it above the big plant, and put another 600 watter over the cream 47.

i changed the nutes in the single big plant bubbler set it to 1.2 and phd to 5.8.

lights out temps are too low, at 17 degrees, but should help shorten the stretch :)

res needs changed, which i was gonna do, but my fucking numpty neighbour decided it was a good night for having a few drinks in his garden , the dick!!!!!

also discovered why the fuse board was tripping ....my soldering of an extension lead wasnt as good as i thought. i tried re-soldering it before giving in and getting a skotchblock, terminal connector...

pics tomorrow, ill try and get up just as the lights go off, but cant promiss anything, ive been on the whisky tonight ....

7 people like this

Savage mate sorry tae hear ye havin mair ballast issues

Ime most lumii gear is absolute shite cheap n nasty I avoid their bulbs like the plague

Hope the rest o the grow goes awright min :yep:

4 people like this

Just now, McHazy said:

Savage mate sorry tae hear ye havin mair ballast issues

Ime most lumii gear is absolute shite cheap n nasty I avoid their bulbs like the plague

Hope the rest o the grow goes awright min :yep:

now ye fukn tell me  :)

i should have stuck with lumatek stuff, this is the third one in as many months.

Edited by badbillybob
4 people like this

lol

3 people like this

well, i managed to drag my hung over body out of bed to take some pics this morning for you just after lights out, well about  an hour after lights out but ill be fuct if im getting up at 6 am just to take some pics of plants :schmoll:

anyway here they are, the big one in the corridor isnt looking good at all. the low temps seem to be affecting it, and its roots dont look the best.

i changed the res on it last night, the water was cold, all of which doesnt really help. ill check the feeds and up them a bit, it looks weak and pathetic, and cold.

large.1.JPG

thankfully the others are better, much better, they dont even seem to mind the cold lights out temps, but im gonna get the other 2kwatt heater back in there gnash gnash, the expense of heating grow rooms, i should have installed a boiler and some radiators haha.

the rest, starting with the left side, the 2 SAD and the 2 Mohan Rams, which are fairly taking off now.

large_2sad.JPGlarge_2mr.JPG

no sign of pistils yet, its been about 7-10 days, cant remember exactly when i flipped but ill have written it down in here somewhere- give us a break my heads thumping...

the jack 47s then the cream 47 which was under the 240w led but now is a big girl under the 600 hpslarge_2j47.JPGlarge_1c47.JPG.....

The temps are reading about 16 here, better get that bloody heater out.......bah!!!!its minus 2 outside today, whih  just goes to show what a bellend neightbout r ive got being out in his garden last night, the bellend, it was probably just above zero then, but he had one of those patio fire things i suppose....hes still a knob tho...

then finally the other cream47, looking very sativa like, and the final green poison hefter.

large.2cj47.JPG

cheers im going back to my bed- thanks Glenlivet 18 year old........

Edited by badbillybob
17 people like this

Nice one, Billy's back on form. Bounced them back a treat mate :) 

Careful with all that leccy mate, things tripping and that.

3 people like this

thanks man, yeah i will.

im seriously thinking of pulling that big b*stard in the middle  out, its proving to be a royal pain in the as trying to squeeze past it every time i need to raise the lights and check the plants. i might yet, its not looking too good, and when i investigated the inside of it there is a lot of dried out bud sites, so i might bin it, and give myself some room to manouver.

Anyway i changed out the main res tonight. was gonna use the 200 litre water butt, in the hope the temps in it would be higher than the tap temps, but they werent, 10 degrees, so i just filled it from the tap, 9 degrees lol. ohwell....the aquarium heaters got its work cut out, but it should be up to 18 by the morning. 

magic numbers are 5.9ph and 1.0 ec, but i think i will put it up a bit.  the first signs of pistils on the jack 47,SADs and moham monsters and close buy on the green poisons. 

im struggling a bit financially running 2 rooms, so after this run im going back to just using this one. im needing to save some cash on the electric so i think the corridor plant will get binned and the mum tent will get either moved to the auto room, or flowered out in here, i should save at least 1kw of leccy a day by doing that......echttt we will see...

9 people like this

Looking great Billy, keep up the good work and good luck with the comp mate:smokin:

4 people like this

Thanks Mr Rhino.

i meant to mention the 2nd  jack 47 the last time i posted.

I think this one will be one of the biggest plants in here. Its just pure heft this one - the thickness of the SIDE branches are really impressive - as thick as my thumb, and the main stem is beefy as fook. its almost un natural how thick it is, the top of the plant is solid too, ill try and get some pics in the next few days..

i should really have taken cuts of this one...

i need to get the razorblade out and trim the larf and wiffle (copyright bbbb), from the undersides of these plants. it definitely helped last year, letting the plant concentrate all its energies on the top buds.

big b*stard plant, as ive christened it- is still alive-for now...

Edited by badbillybob
8 people like this

I've still got a way to go yet... :yep:

Fantastic mate... always look forward to your updates.

ATVB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
3 people like this

in that case heres another. 

its my sunday, weekly update, some may say weakly update , but i dont listen to them..

Anyway the girls are going great so far, the moham-ed alis, jack 47 cream 47 are all looking very impressive. im now  17 days into 12 12 lighting and the budlets are developing, in fact the jack 47, which ive named Beastie McBeastface is already growing a friggin cola, unreal in this time normally, but its a freak, a really nice, welcome freak.

can you spot it, 17 days into 12 12

this ones gonna be a monster

large.5.JPG

the rest of them are just starting to get thier pistils on, as you can see, but they are all looking really healthy, and vigerous. 

lets see the moham ram-rods, i dont hear you ask, but im gonna anyway, these too are massive, check it....

2nd pic is the sweet afghan dees, looking all sexy and green....phwoaaaarrrrrr......

large.3.JPG

large.7.JPG

the last pic shows the right hand side of the room and from nearest its got a green poison, 2 x  cream 47s and the 2 x jack 47s.

the cream 47 2nd from the right is a rangy beast, i think it will stack well.

large.8.JPG

so overall im pretty feckin chuffed with them, they are all looking good, no duds, no stunted plants, no issues, theywill do fine, and i hope for at least 3 or 4 ounces from them when they are done....

Pain in the arse plant is still here, in the middle, for now. 

i will be trimming the underskirts this week sometime, big thin out of the lowest stuff that wont come to anything, o let top buds get thier funk on ....

Magic numbers are 1.0/1.2 ec and 5.8 /6.0 ph 

as usual i forgot to get the screens down so it shall probably be a fat cola flop fest later on,, ecchhhtttt.

cheers

Edited by badbillybob
12 people like this

Certainly looking better now billy, bet your humidity is ok as well...:wassnnme:  :rofl:_

Keep up the good work bud...:yep:

Just discovered my current lot need 13 weeks to finish as opposed to 9 ish...ffs...:wallbash:

Wondered why they stretched so much and were slow budding...fecking things are sativa dom...:doh:

4 people like this

what strain are you running mate, just so i know to avoid it lol...

.13 weeks, bummer, but sometimes the best things come to he who waits......and waits .

Edited by badbillybob
4 people like this