Any Drum And Bass Lovers Out There

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Any drum and bass, jungle lovers what ever you want to call it on this forum, i love it myself and is very big part of my life has been since the early 90's know quite a few people in the scene, im more in to my rolling dark beats like renegade hardware, metalheadz etc love my old jungle to

anyone else a dnb head :wink:

peace

oss

lol

• Like 7

Any drum and bass, jungle lovers what ever you want to call it on this forum, i love it myself and is very big part of my life has been since the early 90's know quite a few people in the scene, im more in to my rolling dark beats like renegade hardware, metalheadz etc love my old jungle to

anyone else a dnb head :wink:

peace

oss

lol

Gettin' on a bit now but still like to listen to the odd bit of DnB...

Now we are talking my kind of shit. I love it mate. Right from your old school jungle (Quest n Fibre optic/Wolverhampton) let av it shit. Dark metalheadz tak, the radio stuff, this new almost housey buildup riffs stuff. And then to calm it off with a bit of Logical progression LTJ Bukem stylie.

Luv it, Luv it, Luv it

Me at most dnb nites looks like this lol

Guest oldskoolsmoker
Now we are talking my kind of shit. I love it mate. Right from your old school jungle (Quest n Fibre optic/Wolverhampton) let av it shit. Dark metalheadz tak, the radio stuff, this new almost housey buildup riffs stuff. And then to calm it off with a bit of Logical progression LTJ Bukem stylie.

Luv it, Luv it, Luv it

Me at most dnb nites looks like this :wink:

ha ha :rofl:lol a true junglist then, yes mate i remeber the old world dance, helter skelter days love it

Yo

e2a I'm picking my decks and tunes back up from my mum's house tomorrow. They've been in storage at hers for years. Can't wait.

Edited by OG refugee #24601
  • Like 1

Guest oldskoolsmoker
Yo

e2a I'm picking my decks and tunes back up from my mum's house tomorrow. They've been in storage at hers for years. Can't wait.

:unsure: got 4 of those tunes you put up on vinyl do you remember the black and silver when formation records brang out the colours massive tracks, good on you mate get the decks back roll a fat one and enjoy i love mixing when stoned get right into it

oss

I had all my records pinched :unsure: . Sad times. But the ONE i had left at home was a corker. Good looking Records/Ltj Bukem/Atlantis. It hasent been out the sleave in years because decks got sold when records got nicked. I still think im lucky because this is my all time favorite record and had a massive influence on todays dnb scene.

• Like 1

Guest oldskoolsmoker
I never got out of the Jungle. I've been there all this time.

A.W.O.L. at Paradise Club - Mickey Finn and GQ, mainly

I'm still going through a slightly older house/rave thread on 420 as well. It's all good but I liked Jungle best.

yes mate they were the days when there was only GQ all night i love my oldskool to used to love camden palace back in the day

Guest oldskoolsmoker

E2a, alot of cc has good d n b

:D

sounds mental got loads of little psychedelic sounds in there drums bass and a bit of prodigy :v:

Edited by oldskoolsmoker

a bit of prodigy :v:

Early days i hope? :D :D

E2a check out the full album it`s wicked :D

Edited by ratdog