Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Doctor Warns Brothers That The Use Of Marijuana Is Negatively Affecting Their Brains

958 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, The Pharm said:

"The diet thing" is also very true, and clinically accurate.

I see whole societies using Cannabis in their diet over thousands of years to the point where it's true to say ones survival would be extended by consuming cannabis products if no other were available. But we don't expect there to be a demand for large volumes of Cannabis herb to be eaten as like a  cabbage either, like Lemon, chillies, Garlic, Cannabis possesses dietary elements that go beyond general vitamins and minerals nutrition.  It's in a different class. more of a  spice nature, nutmeg, cloves, used in food in the diet. All very true.

We both got a whole lot of truth to compare, eh?   :pizza:

Edited by schmoak
the there/their thing
2 people like this

1 hour ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

Mate we could only find information on 'force' in highly specific medical situations.

7h5ay.jpg

5 people like this

11 minutes ago, schmoak said:

true to say ones survival would be extended by consuming cannabis products if no other were available

Also true of any other food. 

Bar Rustlers burgers, those things are virtually void of anything good. 

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, j.o.i.n.t said:

Chemical development in this thread.

We think we know what those mmitigating circumstances are.

We could be wrong.

I have mentioned that this is my current occupation. I am a qualified, registered and experienced doctor. I’ve got quite an extensive history in the medical field, it’s a passion. 

5 minutes ago, Nervous said:

Also true of any other food. 

Bar Rustlers burgers, those things are virtually void of anything good. 

yeah but that's only available to meat?eaters. We need something that everyone can enjoy and get healthy with too, like Cannabis!

:lucky:  Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids

You have likely noticed the rise in foods that have hemp as their base. This is because hemp seeds, along with cannabis leaves, have excellent levels of protein as well as the right ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 fatty acids. These fatty acids can’t be produced in the human body, so we need to get them from elsewhere.

Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids are Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and necessary for a healthy brain. Believe it or not, your brain is made up of mostly fat, so the right fats are necessary to keep your brain healthy and prevent any neurodegenerative diseases from arising. EFAs also have a benefit to your endocannabinoid system, preventing a deficiency.

Essential amino acids

Along with essential fatty acids, raw marijuana has every essential amino acid. These substances also are not produced by the human body and therefore need to be found from the foods we eat. Their health benefits mainly have to do with the functioning in our cells — they keep their structure intact, repair damages, and keep nutrients moving efficiently through the body. Hemp seeds contain the most amino acids.:toldya:

4 people like this

@schmoak when I mentioned Rustlers that was to say any food other than that (and it was a joke)

Also, while hemp seeds are good for certain things, other seeds (let alone other plants) wipe the floor with them in other categories. Other things have more protein, more essential fatty acids and also complete amino profiles. There's really not that much that's special about cannabis or its seeds nutritionally. 

3 hours ago, The Pharm said:

Thoroughly enough for it to be a prohibited substance, and regarded as a risk to mental health. 

is that why there is a billion pound race in the pharma industry for dose controlled cannabis medicine that treats a myriad of conditions lol 

lol dude you’ve got so much to learn..

you should at least sit through a few drug documentaries on youtube about the prohibition of weed before trying to continue your broken charade :) 

come on @nevrvous , help them out with some more support dude, about how cannabis is so dangerous, that’s why it’s prohibited lollol 

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Nervous said:

There's really not that much that's special about cannabis or its seeds nutritionally. 

And yet i really did buy bottles of hemp seed oil and packs of seeds for a while, was seeking an alternative diet at the time.

Also I was cooking for a while and used to make a delicious chilled watercress soup, I have little doubt that Cannabis leaves would do very well in such a recipe, spinach, nettles you name it, why should Cannabis be no good when all the rest are known to be delicious and healthy?

You say here... "There's really not that much that's special"  but many foods fall into that catagory and yet like Cannabis, they're part of someones diet.

Edited by schmoak
2 people like this

13 minutes ago, schmoak said:

many foods fall into that catagory and yet like Cannabis

So by your own words - it isn't special. My point is mate, it's not worth fixating on. Hemp seeds are also pretty expensive - I can get a kg of amaranth (better than hemp in almost every category) for less.

E2A: Hemp seeds (decent quality) around £15 for 1kg. Amaranth (organic, top quality) £3.50 for 1kg. 

@twigs You're the one that needs help, mate. In more ways than one, sadly. I'm putting you on ignore now because you're clearly obsessed - I haven't @ or messaged you at all since your mega cock-up last night and I've had (ignored) multiple notifications from you since then. 

Edited by Nervous

32 minutes ago, Nervous said:

There's really not that much that's special about cannabis or its seeds nutritionally

lol

Jack herer

Hempseed can be pressed for its highly nutritious vegetable oil, which contains the highest amount of essential fatty acids in the plant kingdom. These essential oils are responsible for our immune responses and clear the arteries of cholesterol and plaque.

The byproduct of pressing the oil from the seed is the highest quality protein seed cake. It can be sprouted (malted) or ground and baked into cakes, breads and casseroles. Marijuana seed protein is one of mankind’s finest, most complete and available-to-the-body vegetable proteins. Hempseed is the most complete single food source for human nutrition.

1 hour ago, catfish said:

what about dr feelgood ?

Died a fortnight ago, Covid don't you know:yes:

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

Died a fortnight ago, Covid don't you know:yes:

Well you shouldn't call the doctor if you can't afford the pills :punk:

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Nervous said:

So by your own words - it isn't special. My point is mate, it's not worth fixating on. Hemp seeds are also pretty expensive - I can get a kg of amaranth (better than hemp in almost every category) for less. 

Ah Now? it's your term, your words. The point is that Cannabis is like any other beneficial food which possesses complimentary medicinal qualities and which can be further refined into potent medicines. Being a food it comprises parts of peoples diets, having superfood qualities it can be and is referred to as a health food.

Hemp seeds were pricey but see what one gets in mcbuggers for a £iver? and hungry an hour later?

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, twigs said:

lol

Jack herer

Hempseed can be pressed for its highly nutritious vegetable oil, which contains the highest amount of essential fatty acids in the plant kingdom. These essential oils are responsible for our immune responses and clear the arteries of cholesterol and plaque.

The byproduct of pressing the oil from the seed is the highest quality protein seed cake. It can be sprouted (malted) or ground and baked into cakes, breads and casseroles. Marijuana seed protein is one of mankind’s finest, most complete and available-to-the-body vegetable proteins. Hempseed is the most complete single food source for human nutrition.

I’d like some substantial evidence on this. 

11 minutes ago, Nervous said:

@twigs You're the one that needs help, mate. In more ways than one, sadly. I'm putting you on ignore now because you're clearly obsessed - I haven't messaged you at all since your mega cock-up last night and I've had (ignored) multiple notifications from you since then. 

lol come on dude admit it, you and the dr fecked up big time..

this mega cock up is what exactly.? the proof i posted about cannabis being ‘one of the earliest cultivated crops’ showed you evidence of cannabis crop use from the stone age but that’s not good enough for your petulant mind lol 

showed proof of it dating back 30,000,000 years ‘or so’ lol 

then put me on ignore dude :)

great educational debating skills there buddy! lol 

6 people like this