Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dov1

1st ever grow, auto amnesia and auto white widow under 250w HPS

98 posts in this topic

Next time you take some pictures, please could post a close up pic of the ami top cola?

1 person likes this

I think your bio bizz chart is outdated. Looking at this 2020 version you can see they're still using loads of grow at week 10.

large.biobizz-light-coco-mix-grow-chart. 

7 hours ago, mrrichiet said:

An extra ml of bloom isn't going to make any noticeable difference at this stage so it's not wrong. I just still think they've been a bit yellower than necessary (very slightly too little grow) but it's marginal. I know you had some advice earlier about clawing, plus people have already said that yellowing is natural so it suggests they're getting just about the right amount (and you don't want to be adding too much so underdoing it is preferable). A few experienced growers here have said though that if they're fed right then they shouldn't need to yellow, plus my experience with Wilma\hydro also shows this to be the case. I almost don't want to write that down in case it starts a debate so please just take than as my own humble, amateur experience.

I think what you've done is absolutely fine, I'm just trying to squeeze that last 1% out of it. It's been a great first attempt (better than I've done in soil!!). 

Yeah i do think theyve been a little to on the yellower side, perhaps a 0.5per might help them a little bit, the widow has got yellow fairly quick since removing the grow. 

There is such a mixture of opinions online but its good to take from each point of view.

Thanks dude i do appreciate it, ive had a good time tending my own. looking forward to my next crop as ive learnt so much on these autos  im going to give photos a go next time round.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, mrrichiet said:

Next time you take some pictures, please could post a close up pic of the ami top cola?

Yeah i can, how come? 

The odd shaped one? Thats not the main stem btw 

4ml grow and 4ml bloom these girls would be burnt crispy they had burnt tips with 1ml grow and 3ml bloom lol

1 hour ago, Dov1 said:

Yeah i can, how come? 

Just curious to see how much is there\how dense it is.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, mrrichiet said:

Just curious to see how much is there\how dense it is.

This cola is on the main stem

large_174.jpg

Cant get much of a better picture if this chunky but its thick to the touch 

large.5f685e66675b5_174(2).jpg

Cool, thanks. It's not as dense as I thought it was so less risk of bud rot that I was worried about. 

I still think they look a bit hungry but doesn't matter now. Better to be safe than sorry though!

I'd say you've still got at least 10 days or  2 weeks to go.

40 minutes ago, mrrichiet said:

Cool, thanks. It's not as dense as I thought it was so less risk of bud rot that I was worried about. 

I still think they look a bit hungry but doesn't matter now. Better to be safe than sorry though!

I'd say you've still got at least 10 days or  2 weeks to go.

Thanks yeah theyre not gigantic and ive got what seems to be good airflow  now ive got the dehumidifier to hr doesnt go past 60 (yet) 

Yeah i looked at the trichs on calyxs more and theyre really clear still so defo a bit to go, may e the buds will bulk out i hesr they do in last 2 weeks

Ive watered today 0.5ml grow and 4ml bloom per litre and given them both 4litres 

1 person likes this