Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dan t

Scope v2 440 and subbies seeds.

146 posts in this topic

Hello and thanks for lookin.

I recently got myself one of these new led set ups. Thanks @diyleduk. All I really know about them is what Ive seen on here. Diarys and stuff. No clue about ppf or umols or what any of the jargon means. Ive had a couple of tips on using leds, so its gonna be learn as I go thing. 

It's also my 1st go with reg seeds. Thanks  @drfeelgd and @Joolz .

Ive just put 6 zombie kush x disco biscuit x GG4 ,   1 Dinafem Gorilla and 1 Do z Dos by pheno finder seeds in to a seed tray of fine ish coco.  

As much as I'd love to come out the end of this comp with a grands worth of top led kit. Realistickly  I'm just in it for fun and gaining a good bit of knowledge and ofcoarse a nice amount of stankin, frosty, funky tasting buds. large.20200725_164424_compress15.jpglarge.20200725_164200_compress57.jpg

I didnt bother with the big tooth.  They'll go under a t5 first as the scope is still in the box. Just finishing my current grow under hps then its led all the way. 

16 people like this

Great start to the diary @Dan t

Some great sounding genetics in there. 

Best of luck with the competition and the grow :lucky:

3 people like this

Yep sounds like an interesting mix you got there :yep:

Good luck with it, will pull up a chair and follow along.

3 people like this

Thanks @BodhiGarden @Shumroom . 

I put the Gorilla and Do z dos in as a kind of back up plan, just incase I was unlucky with all the regs. But the more Ive read about these 2 the more I look forward to em. 

3 people like this

Well done for restraining yourself with the light, I don't think i'd be able to wait :taz:

Best of luck with it all, i'm gonna be keeping a close on the gorilla, I've got some waiting in the fridge

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, KC said:

Well done for restraining yourself with the light, I don't think i'd be able to wait :taz:

Best of luck with it all, i'm gonna be keeping a close on the gorilla, I've got some waiting in the fridge

Cheers KC. Yeah I cant wait to get it hung up in the tent and get started. 

2 people like this

@Dan t welcome to the competition. Best of growing.

Toke...

2 people like this

Thanks @tokenroll. I'm really lookin foward to getting this led hung and to see how I do with it.  

I've just having a butchers at the other entrys. I'm not the only led virgin lol I've almost got the exited impatient feeling I used to get when I 1st started growing. 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah I forgot to mention I'll be in coco and perlite using shogun nutes.

Start,

Coco AnB,

PK,

Boost,

Calmag.  

In a 1.2 m tent. 

Edited by Dan t

Hi @Dan t as u may av noticed its my first time using leds too, just from when I started using it to where I am now I don't think I'll ever go bk to any other lights, i think it will b great investment for ya.

Atb with ur grow and best of luck in the comp.

2 people like this

Thanks @Sid the sloth. Yeah I had look at ya dairy. the zeus 600 looks an awesome bit of kit. 

1 person likes this

Good mornin all. 

the gorilla and dos si do are showing. So are 5 out 6 subbies. But one looks a bit strange. Could it be a like siamese twin?large.20200728_084302_compress5.jpg

5 people like this

I've had twins before, can't remember what they looked like when they sprouted though (turned out to be boys unfortunately)

Happy days though :) 

1 person likes this

I had twins a short while back, @joba comments where spot on but like KC i don't remember them before the pic

large.twins.PNG

4 people like this

the bigger one should be identical to its mother so when you look at the seed bank catalogue it should match

1 person likes this