Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guggsy

Whats going wrong with these plants

35 posts in this topic

I hope someone can tell me what is going on with these plants. Especially the green crack with the drooping leaves.

large.DSC_0092small.jpglarge.DSC_0093small.jpglarge.DSC_0095small.jpglarge.DSC_0096small.jpg

So the first 2 pictures are of my Auto green Crack, and the second 2 photo's are Auto Blue dreamatic. I was hoping if someone can tell me why the leaves are drooping on my Green crack auto's or is the normal as they are flowering. I have been watering but not over watering, they all have now had 2 feeds of plant magic bloom. the blue dreamatic seems fine unless someone sees different, but my green crack autos the leaves are drooping.

Please help

do they look perkier when the sun is out proper?

no much the blue dreamatic defo do pointing upwards but the green crack very slightly. I know what you gonna say that they go down in evening time, but these pictures where taken this afternoon about half 3.

They look thirsty

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Guggsy said:

no much the blue dreamatic defo do pointing upwards but the green crack very slightly. I know what you gonna say that they go down in evening time, but these pictures where taken this afternoon about half 3.

my point was it looks a bit dull there, perhaps it's perkier in direct sun?

Can't control the british weather mate. I wish I lived in sunnier climate like cali but,stuck in the uk with shit summers. 

3 minutes ago, Guggsy said:

Can't control the british weather mate.

lol that's not the point i was making, is the plant perkier in direct sun or not? if not then i can't help.

hardly shit weather here, we had nearly 10 weeks of sunshine since march!

7 people like this

ok then not really. my other two as I said point up wards when it's proper sunny. But the green crack still looked a little droopy.

I started these around mid may and put them outside beginning of June. If it's not due to poor sunlight, could it be anything else. this only started to occur when they started to flower. before flowering yes they where pointing upwards like the blue dream. 

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

lol that's not the point i was making, is the plant perkier in direct sun or not? if not then i can't help.

Also they usually get diret sunlight from 9am till about 7pm.

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

Move over Victor Meldrew! | Roger Helmer MEP

4 people like this

5 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

Move over Victor Meldrew! | Roger Helmer MEP

not feeling that well today mate

Posted (edited)

It's either over or under watered. If the pots are always piss wet through they are over watered. If they are always on the dry side or not following a proper wet dry cycle by giving too little then they are under watered. 

Only you know this OP

E2a. Under watered I'm guessing looking at them 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
2 people like this

18 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

It's either over or under watered. If the pots are always piss wet through they are over watered. If they are always on the dry side or not following a proper wet dry cycle by giving too little then they are under watered. 

Only you know this OP

E2a. Under watered I'm guessing looking at them 

possibly under watered, but not that much as I had garden sprinkler plus rain so soil was damp but not soaked through as I was worried about over watering them, I haven't let the soil go to dry either. as when I want to feed them I need enough moisture so that feed can get right down to roots.

Also considering how many showers we have had over the last few days that would have watered also. if it ain't raining for a week or so I water them every 2-3 days and feed once a week. I always do the finger test down to 1st knuckle, if soil is dry then water, also if pot feels light also water. The only thing is wet and dry cycle. how dry is it supposed to get before watering. 

If they are underwatered they should perk up after a small drink, if overwatered they won't. A small drink won't make the overwatering problem that much worse than it already is whereas it doesn't take much water to revive a dry plant.

That lawn is a disgrace. lol 

3 people like this

Over watered methinks . Do what Sasquatch suggests ...and sort your lawn out ffs !!!  

2 people like this