Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Charles77

1st time Indoor

Hello guys,

So I´m growing autoflowers for the 1st time indoor in a small tent (50x50x100) with the led light Mars Hydro T600 and a small pc fan for ventilation.

I got 4 fabric pots (3.8 litre) and Biobizz all mix. I got 3 successful germinations a week ago (Royal dwarf, Northern light and Royal Gorilla) and my questions are:

Shall I get a Ph meter to check the ph of the water?

I live in south London and I´m not sure if the tap water is good for the plants because I´m starting to see some white dots in the small leaves.

Not sure if it´s frome the Biobizz all mix soil, I read that can be too strong for the first weeks and can burn a little bit the leaves.

At what time shall I give some Biobizz nutrients to the plants?

2nd week? 3rd week?

I still don´t know how to post pictures but hope to do that soon. 

Thank you 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, Charles77 said:

Hello guys,

So I´m growing autoflowers for the 1st time indoor in a small tent (50x50x100) with the led light Mars Hydro T600 and a small pc fan for ventilation.

I got 4 fabric pots (3.8 litre) and Biobizz all mix. I got 3 successful germinations a week ago (Royal dwarf, Northern light and Royal Gorilla) and my questions are:

Shall I get a Ph meter to check the ph of the water?

I live in south London and I´m not sure if the tap water is good for the plants because I´m starting to see some white dots in the small leaves.

Not sure if it´s frome the Biobizz all mix soil, I read that can be too strong for the first weeks and can burn a little bit the leaves.

At what time shall I give some Biobizz nutrients to the plants?

2nd week? 3rd week?

I still don´t know how to post pictures but hope to do that soon. 

Thank you 

Sounds like overwatering to me.

how often are you watering and how much?

Are you using phone or pc? 

e2a: no need to adjust or check ph with soil.

Edited by Tegridy Farms

12 minutes ago, Tegridy Farms said:

Sounds like overwatering to me.

how often are you watering and how much?

Are you using phone or pc? 

e2a: no need to adjust or check ph with soil.

I´m using pc, and watering once a day when I turn the light off 

something like 450 ml in 3.8 litre pot

Waiting for the soil to dry out before watering?

this should help bud.

1 minute ago, Tegridy Farms said:

Waiting for the soil to dry out before watering?

yes, I think so!

They look ok, they don´t look bad, I´m just worried if there was something to do with the Ph or the soil, I will do less watering next time to see how they react

Just now, Charles77 said:

yes, I think so!

They look ok, they don´t look bad, I´m just worried if there was something to do with the Ph or the soil, I will do less watering next time to see how they react

Try to post a picture and I can give a more accurate diagnosis. Adjusting ph usually does more damage to soil than good.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Tegridy Farms said:

Try to post a picture and I can give a more accurate diagnosis. Adjusting ph usually does more damage to soil than good.

I will try 

Thank you very much.

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, Tegridy Farms said:

Here it goes:

large.20200628_192741.jpglarge.20200628_192814.jpglarge.20200628_192840.jpglarge.20200628_192656.jpg

Posted (edited)

there cool buddy. Just stick to a good wet/dry watering cycle for the next few weeks. Plants will tell you when there starting to get hungry at that point start feeding grow nutrients. You mentioned that you’re using biobizz, what ones have you got?

Edited by Tegridy Farms

2 minutes ago, Tegridy Farms said:

there cool buddy. Just stick to a good wet/dry watering cycle for the next few weeks. Plants will tell you when there starting to get hungry at that point start feeding grow nutrients. You mentioned that you’re using biobizz, what ones have you got?

I bought the biobizz tri pack

grow, bloom and top max!

Biobizz have feed charts on there website. Start on half measures and work your way up, if you notice tips of leaves turning brown back off the grow a little bit. Two weeks after seeing buds starting to form start giving bloom as well as grow.

As for top max, some like it, some don’t. Ive used a bottles worth, I personally prefer not to use it, as I find it alters the taste of the finished product. I’m sure some will agree with me and others will not. I think it’s more of a preference thing. 

Just now, Tegridy Farms said:

Biobizz have feed charts on there website. Start on half measures and work your way up, if you notice tips of leaves turning brown back off the grow a little bit. Two weeks after seeing buds starting to form start giving bloom as well as grow.

As for top max, some like it, some don’t. Ive used a bottles worth, I personally prefer not to use it, as I find it alters the taste of the finished product. I’m sure some will agree with me and others will not. I think it’s more of a preference thing. 

ok, I will have a look.

Thank you very much for your help

cheers

stay safe

1 person likes this

Not a problem mate, I’m usually lurking on here somewhere if you need anything else bud.