Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Bonglington

A seeded auto....

My first grow for about 18 months has come into fruition. :)

I've nipped a few lower buds, to tide me over, and I've found a good few seeds. A bit disappointing.

I've grown plenty of autos in my time, even going back to the Lowryder days. I've never found seeds. 

The herb itself seems to be good quality, as it always is from this breeder's autos. 

There's no way it could have been pollinated, and I've seen no bananas, I've even grown from the same pack of seeds before with no seeding issues,  so what has likely caused this? Stress or genetics? :unsure:

So far, and touch wood they doesn't seem to be throughout the plant, one or two branches perhaps...

Next question....Given the circumstances, are these likely to be viable feminised auto seeds? Or regs?  They look ok, I'm thinking every cloud....:)

Thanks! :yep:

1 minute ago, Captain Bonglington said:

and I've seen no bananas

The can be very discreet.  

2 minutes ago, Captain Bonglington said:

Stress or genetics?

Likely a combination.

2 minutes ago, Captain Bonglington said:

likely to be viable feminised auto seeds?

Yes, but many of the offspring will likely also posses a tendency to seed themselves.  So I wouldn't waste indoor time and space on them.  

2 people like this

The bulk of it is drying now, so I'll be interested to see if they're throughout.

I'm not particularly bothered, as the produce is both strong and plentiful.

It has been a minimum effort grow from me, I've grown healthier plants....

I was thinking more gather the seeds up and do a job lot out doors next year. :)

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Captain Bonglington said:

I was thinking more gather the seeds up and do a job lot out doors next year. :)

Few years back my mate found some seeds in some nice bud he had bought, started them on his window sill..  I said most likely they will be some indoor strain that will take ages to flower and potentially go hermi on you.  They turned out to be some really nice autos, he harvested with no seeds in sight and had some nice summer smoke...  Sling them out, as long as your not putting to much effort into it then haven't got much to loose.  

1 person likes this