Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrHash

My very first grow outdoor auto ( diary )

77 posts in this topic

Update on the story nearly 3 weeks old doing good loving the sun.

large.1.jpg

On 23/05/2020 at 0:49 PM, MrHash said:

their looking proper nice, you growing it on the window sill also? That's strange yeah that one is bigger then the other but looking very healthy mate. Good luck with the grow keep me updated.

No mine are outside now 24/7.. I have just ordered a small plastic "tomato" greenhouse to put them in when they grow bigger (purely for stealth reasons). Had the old bill round the other day. They were standing in my lounge and my plants were on the patio. Literally 4 ft away.. eek. Good luck mate.

2 people like this

On 23/05/2020 at 0:09 PM, TommyTrichome said:

They've come on well mate, 4 out of 5 of mine withered up, went yellow/brown and died! 

Still not sure what happened with them really but even the one that survived is a bit of a melt.

Started plants off before these, at the same time as these and after these.. all with the same method and supplies and these are the only ones that snuffed it! 

Weird! 

Glad yours have taken off though.

:bong:

Sorry to hear that pal. Were they the SHD x BlackBerry gum?

2 minutes ago, timperleytracey said:

No mine are outside now 24/7.. I have just ordered a small plastic "tomato" greenhouse to put them in when they grow bigger (purely for stealth reasons). Had the old bill round the other day. They were standing in my lounge and my plants were on the patio. Literally 4 ft away.. eek. Good luck mate.

damn savage haha good job they didn't find them, i don't have a fence so is bit tricky but his inside like a bin i got door open most day i try give it light the other 2 at mates farm. i just wanted one with me haha.

1 person likes this

Morning everyone update on the whiteskunk auto plant is 4 weeks today since it popped out the soil was bit hard at the start but growing good now i would say the stem looks like getting thicker for the people who don't know or are new.

i'm using.

10l pot

Biobizz all mix soil.

I have not gave it any nutrients as the soil has quite lot in it so i see how it goes, Any advice welcome as always and stay safe guys.

I had this mainly just on windowsill natural light i do not know my ph level i use water out of tap and let it sit 24/36 hours before using it. 

large.2.jpg

large.1.jpg

2 people like this

Looking awesome mate.. :skin_up:

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, timperleytracey said:

Looking awesome mate.. :skin_up:

Thanks bro yeah i just give it as much sun as possible or light if is cloudy like today and water hopefully it be a smooth ride like that till harvest.

1 person likes this

hey guys plant is over 4 weeks old got told to do some training just done it now is this enough?? Or Do i need to do it more how long do i need to leave it for ?? I trying to do low stress training on the autoflower white skunk advice would be appricated.

large.1.jpg

Update on the diary, Just over month gave up on the training idea after researching and stuff i though i let it grow naturally wasn't bend for long so standing nice and straight again. 

Been on the windowsill really open window that's about it didn't feed at all yet as biobizz all mix has quite a bit in it, Hope all you're grows are doing good guys stay safe.

When will i start seeing buds to develop?? Any tips for the lady also will be appricated.

Taken 08/06.

large.1.jpg

large.2.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Update on the white skunk autoflower nearly 6 weeks old haven't fed it once with any nutes just water or try to collect rain water. Mainly been sitting on a windowsill with temp around 20-25c sun 10-12 hours per day. 

Run up on a issue not all of the leafs but few tips got these brown '' dried out colour '' i spotted it today so wanted to ask you guys before it gets worse mite not be serious. Any advice early would be appreciated guys.  

i say about 6-7 tips only have got this.

large.2.jpg

I want to use '' Easy quick Boost pellets few grams '' to boost the bloom is organic version. 

Due to change of circumstances, i had to just grow it on windowsill but she's growing good so far.

large.1.jpg

Edited by MrHash
1 person likes this

Update on the window sill white skunk autoflower, Been really on window only open window is got few good nugs forming i haven't really gave it any feed since it germinated the soil is biobizz all mix got another 2 plants which are also doing fine. 

the temp is always 20-25c recently bit more due to weather. 

i dunno my ph level either but i use tap water only and let it stand 24/36 hours i try before watering.

plnety of these forming up :P looking tasty. About the smell doesn't really stink tbh i though it be much much worse by this stage. 

large.1.jpg

Any advice still be appreciated thank you and stay safe guys. 

4 people like this

Howdy neighbour. 

This is such a cool grow! 

A windowsill that gets 10hrs sun a day is clearly a serious asset. 

Fairplay! 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Ned Flanders said:

Howdy neighbour. 

This is such a cool grow! 

A windowsill that gets 10hrs sun a day is clearly a serious asset. 

Fairplay! 

Thanks bro, Yeah i get sun light on it from like 7isham till when ever sun goes down so over 12 hours not everyday is sunny though but it looks like is doing alright.

1 person likes this

Scrog the glazing lol. 

we need more sun though. Ain't the best days ahead forecast.