Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doominik

Advice on veg light needed

Hi

I have started running a small veg tent. Its 4'/2.5'.

I have * plants there at the moment and I have started with a small mars ts600 (its a 100Wcob) and now I have second same ts600 and it seams to work fine as plants don't stretch and seams to be happy so far.

I am afraid it want be enough light to get them through all lat say 7 weeks veg and I need to get a bit more when they get a bit bigger (plants are in week 3 now).

Is there a point getting one more of them ts660s or maybe just like a strip of leds a long the tent?

I had only autos so far and the where in my big tent from start to finish and I have no experience what so ever with running a tent that i strictly for veg